Prodigy's JAZZ BERRY JAM IX GROW

• Thread starter ProdigyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
What up farmer's so i told my man CannaV that i would do a grow show on these so here they are theres 3 of them there in a rapid rooter in a cup of straight botanicare cocogrow there like 4 day from germ they all popped with in 24 hrs i plan to post pics once a week or so here they are

Prodigys jazz berry jam ix grow
Prodigys jazz berry jam ix grow 2
greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Good luck with them man! This seems like an amazing strain.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
thanks bro I cant wait to see what it can do!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
thanks big G im gonna post some pics of ur ugb on my other thread so check it out when u get a min!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Thanks hommie!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Cool..this strain sounds amazing! CannaVenture is coming out with some great stuff. Can't wait to see what it turns out to be like!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
im gonna post it in the prodigy's bushes thread my bad just haven't got in there yet I'm doing it now though

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey Prodigy, Nice to see your JBJ IX grow show man.... You will love JBJ... Very Potent herb.....Pretty quick at 7/8 weeks from the first pistils...and very potent...Pretty too....
Can't wait to see what you can do with this line.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Thanks bro I'm sure they'll be dank I'm gonna get them big as fuk too check out my other thread I'm gonna get them as big as my plants in that thread it's gonna be sweet!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Thanks bro I'm sure they'll be dank I'm gonna get them big as fuk too check out my other thread I'm gonna get them as big as my plants in that thread it's gonna be sweet!

Nice Brother.. Seriously glad you have a pack of these genetics... Show the World... They are very nice, I can't wait to see some Huge JBJ plants and as a result, Huge Buds....I'll be tagging along for the ride bro...Thanks.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Do they like to be topped because as u can see in my other thread I love to top the shit out of my plants ?

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Do they like to be topped because as u can see in my other thread I love to top the shit out of my plants ?

Hey Prodigy... I usually prefer LST over topping... But, I have seen quite a few different growers top the JBJ, and they do great with that method.... If you like to top, Then I would go for it....They will do great for you....

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
ya i love topping my plants as you can see from the bushes in my other tread. The jbj are doing great i think im gonna have a green and a purple pheno one of the seedlings is really dark green with purple on the outside of the leaves and in the veins and the other is very light green for some reason one of them didnt make it so i popped another one and a starberry indica for fun. I'll post pics in a day or so and thanks for the info I'm gonna top the shit out of these for sure!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
ya i love topping my plants as you can see from the bushes in my other tread. The jbj are doing great i think im gonna have a green and a purple pheno one of the seedlings is really dark green with purple on the outside of the leaves and in the veins and the other is very light green for some reason one of them didnt make it so i popped another one and a starberry indica for fun. I'll post pics in a day or so and thanks for the info I'm gonna top the shit out of these for sure!

Hey man.. The only difference between the green and the purple pheno is the color, everything else is teh same...You cant go wrong with either pheno you get, The purple is just a little prettier.... Both will smell/taste like Mentholated Grapes...Really a crazy unique smell...It's nice and both will be very potent and layered with trichs...

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Thats what sold me on getting this strain i smoke newports and i love me some grape rillo's so it was a no brainer for me i cant wait to see what these can do!!

D

DoneDrone

I love grapey buds... a nice purp has a proper time and place in my day....

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Here they are just transplanted into 2 gallon pots of pure used coco

IMG 1484
IMG 1485
IMG 1486
IMG 1487
Top Bottom