Product that makes plants finish faster?

• Thread starter Rizzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rizzz

My buddy says there are products that make plants finish faster. Example a 8 week strain finishing in 6 weeks. If true what's the name of it? Does it work? Deos it affect quality or yield? I think it's a load of bull that he heard.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
never heard of any products claiming to make you finish faster - especially 2 weeks

anytime anything says its 25% faster or gives you 25% more Im an instant skeptic

if your using co2 in your grow you might be able to shave off a couple days to a week on a longer flowering strain and increase your yield by as much as 20% or more

S

Sea Of Green

Oh, you have heard of one. But even being a believer in the bigger, stronger parts, faster isn't something I've experienced with it(to any significant extent).
Daily-Sales-Hygrozyme-20-Liter_415-UrxyHtL._466_423.jpg

Another belief of mine is that more quantity(higher watts/lumens) and higher quality(fuller spectrum/PAR watts) of light will make plants finish quicker indoors.

Same reasoning as why co2 would work. More growth = quicker growth = faster metabolism = faster maturity.

cannabeans

cannabeans

2 weeks???

"bushmaster" seems to help the plants finish "slightly" quicker.(maybe a week) if used correctly, and at the right time, will stop the "stretch" and set flowers much quicker. maybe this is what your friend is talking about?

motherlode makes great points about c02. and thats no bullshit!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
bigger - stronger - faster

total bullshit

J

Jsän

Damn beaten to the punch-line

It is called Hope Wishes and Lies. no it doesnt work, no it doesnt effect yield or quality. yes it is just bullshit.

I think that it is made by StoneyGirl Gardens.:giggle

S

SSHZ

I can help with smaller and faster........... Cut most of the sun leaves off and reduce the on-light schedule to 10 hours. Cut back water in 1/2 too. I did this to reduce/eliminate a mite infestion and the plant was well finished by day 50.

B

Buddy Hemphill

I can help with smaller and faster........... Cut most of the sun leaves off and reduce the on-light schedule to 10 hours. Cut back water in 1/2 too. I did this to reduce/eliminate a mite infestion and the plant was well finished by day 50.

Neato. How was quality? Did it larf out?

S

SSHZ

Quality was fine...... didn't notice much of a difference. Wouldn't recommend doing this often but in certain situations, it's a life-saver...

Latest posts

Top Bottom