Proper dosage of Megacrop 2 part for autos

• Thread starter oldcarp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oldcarp

I'm getting ready to start using the mega crop 2 part system on some autoflwers and I'm getting a lot of conflicting dosages
When you ask Greenleaf they just say look at the feed calculator online and that's it
Those numbers seem way to high for autoflwers
But in my search for information I found this megacrop 2 part feed recipe that is much more detailed and has three stages of early veg, late veg early flower, to full bloom. It gives you the PPM totals and everything
This chart/recipe that I'm uploading shows what I'm talking about and even includes using Epsom salt
Has anyone ever seen this feed recipe or used it?
Is this an out-of-date feed recipe for mega crop 2 part and that's why you don't see this recipe on their website? Or is this a feed recipe that somebody else created? (That's what I'm thinking)
Or is this something I have to just figure out for myself through trial and error?
What's everyone's thoughts ?

Proper dosage of megacrop 2 part for autos
chuck88

chuck88

I'm using Mega Crop one part in ProMix HP and have found auto's like to eat just as much as photo's 😉

I roughly follow their feeding schedule But also watch the leaves for color, tip burn and general vigor.

When I lollipop I also leave some fan leaves, when they start to yellow I know to up the feed.

The only time I've overfed was with two sativa's, a Wild Thailand and a Golden Tiger.

They showed what you would expect with other lines and barely tolerated 5g/gallon !

And once I started feeding Bud Explosion too early without subtracting the amount from the total, the new growth came in with twisted, corkscrewed leaves !

Good luck with your grow !

Cheers

O

oldcarp

I'm getting ready to start using the mega crop 2 part system on some autoflwers and I'm getting a lot of conflicting dosages
When you ask Greenleaf they just say look at the feed calculator online and that's it
Those numbers seem way to high for autoflwers
But in my search for information I found this megacrop 2 part feed recipe that is much more detailed and has three stages of early veg, late veg early flower, to full bloom. It gives you the PPM totals and everything
This chart/recipe that I'm uploading shows what I'm talking about and even includes using Epsom salt
Has anyone ever seen this feed recipe or used it?
Is this an out-of-date feed recipe for mega crop 2 part and that's why you don't see this recipe on their website? Or is this a feed recipe that somebody else created? (That's what I'm thinking)
Or is this something I have to just figure out for myself through trial and error?
What's everyone's thoughts ?
Well since the part b bag showed up all my questions are answered!
Nevermind everyone!

Latest posts

Top Bottom