dry sifting to hashish pressing

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
These conditions make it pretty rough to get a decent cleaning! Give the old way a try!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Right on brother! Don’t wanna rush it! That is beautiful! Have to do it right! Do it justice!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
No rest for the wicked!
much better,.
well i’ll hopefully start transplanting to their 5th pot haha a 3 gallon till they go outside, so that way the will have massive healthy roots for massive outdoor growth,..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Voila! Well, worth the effort! It’s not full, melt, but it’s a far cry from no melt! More than happy! Oh, how I love my dirty little balls!🐒 Will continue to work it throughout the day! I don’t think you can work it too much!
IMG 3136
IMG 3138

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Sometimes I wonder if GNick might not be from another planet! Keep your eyes peeled for a third eye or extra appendages, hidden away underneath his shirt! He sure doesn’t seem to require much sleep! Lol!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Maybe about five or 6 AM for you also! But the humidity has something to say about it! You need to roll out when it is about 7°! But it looks like your humidity is going to stay high! Probably have to just take what the screen to give you! Like I did! And there isn’t anything wrong with it! Unless you can lower it with your dehumidifier! I was at about 40% and I don’t think gloving it did any good!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom