Proposed Perpetual Micro Lst Sog

• Thread starter OldSmokie76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Ugh trimming! Calyx to leaf ratio.
If growing the same plant, then it will be the same ratio. It's genetic but can be influenced by its environment.
You mentioned environmental influences that may have an effect on the development of calyx? Any recommendations on where to find some substantial research on this? I will be happy to read up on it, but haven't had much luck finding specific sources. The internet is a large universe of random shit. Any direction given will surely be a better direction that I am heading.

brazel

brazel

You mentioned environmental influences that may have an effect on the development of calyx? Any recommendations on where to find some substantial research on this? I will be happy to read up on it, but haven't had much luck finding specific sources. The internet is a large universe of random shit. Any direction given will surely be a better direction that I am heading.
Leaf to calyx is genetic
Environmental factors like stress, light everything matters.

I do not know a link off hand

But whenever you search add this at the end of your search

Site:.edu

You might have to search each one separate like
Plant growth environmental factors site:.edu

I'm sure you'll find it

But I'll take a look too

stiffneck

stiffneck

Well, here goes...

So I was gifted some tents, lights, and established genetics to monkey with. I thought to myself, "Hells yeah! Great opportunity". Now I'm about 30 days into my indoor efforts and approx 4-5 wks into flowering of the mother plant outside. The following journal entry is the current status of my grow. Chill for a minute. Check it out. Post questions. Help with advice. I appreciate all the assistance.
This being my first documented and publicly shared grow, I'm a noob. I don't know all the tricks and short cuts. That's what I need from all of you. Thanks in advance. I assure you though, I've been popping seeds and caring for random gifted clones for many years with some moderate success. I understand the process.
Enough blabbing. I'm gonna keep this as simple and clear as possible. Brief descriptions accompanied by pics. Any questions, chime in. Constructive criticism, bring it. Just don't be a dick. Lol. But seriously, offer advice that is substantial and accredited and please don't badger or dictate personal opinion as fact. I'm gonna take a short break and get a few notes organized before continuing with this diary. I will how ever leave you with the following teaser.

Outdoor -1 ea LST Purple Wreck 5 wks into flowering.

Indoor - Veg. 11 ea Purple Wreck 30 days after cut from outdoor mother. LST'd.
Indoor - Veg. 1 ea Deathstar. LST'd awaiting cloning.View attachment 744094 View attachment 744095
Love the outdoor indoor thing you got going on dude... nice growshow. :)

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Love the outdoor indoor thing you got going on dude... nice growshow. :)
Thanks man. The outdoor was the plan. Just one for fun. Lol. Then, well, my dude had a bunch of surplus gear laying around.... Lol. Now I'm second run in and no stopping in sight.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Haha. Same. I'm outdoor... no I'm indoor... wait...

Love everything your doing man. I do a lot of the same stuff. Tie email down when they are young. Lst baby.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Haha. Same. I'm outdoor... no I'm indoor... wait...

Love everything your doing man. I do a lot of the same stuff. Tie email down when they are young. Lst baby.
Scroll thru my other deathstar thread and check out the strawberry cough in there. It branches out so much and perfect for lst spread. Almost too much. Lol.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Yeah I will man some strains just seem suited to it.. just recently got a indoor room going like a couple days ago haha still need to get my exhaust up and running. Growing plants is super fun!

stiffneck

stiffneck

Harvested 11ea, 18"-24" Purple Wreck. Roughly 6 gallons of segmented and rough trimmed cannabis. The hang has left these a little crisp. Gonna see if sealing em up with a few leaves of iceberg lettuce will help. Truly not bad once tightly manicured. Smokes so great and burns clean. I prefer a crisp clean burn. I believe the flavors really benefit from an extended drying, but longevity of product is in question now. I'll pick and choose over the next few days and manicure and jar the bounty. Cheers Farmers.View attachment 769542

Ok... so I kind of had to laugh a little bit. Did you TRY? the ice berg lettuce deal?

Now.. I can't smell. Nada. Nothing. Ever. So once years ago I tried this to save some over dried cannabis. Took it to some friends and man did I get some disgusted looks....haha. Why what's the matter guys? And just WHY does your herb taste like a fucking SALAD??!!?!?!

So....did ya do it?

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Yes totally. Ziploc bag filled with the heavy crisp stuff with slits cut in bag. It really helped soften the crisp of the herb. Only a couple days in container though. Didn't notice anything harsh. Just helped rehydrate a little I think. Lol. I like salad. Haha.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Haha. Good stuff. Once I tried smoking bannana peels. Hey NEW internet challenge anybody?

Latest posts

Top Bottom