Props and Crops

• Thread starter KingKobi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Clark is a massive loss for the Cats. The team most in need of speed and youth. He'll kill it at Freo, and landed an all-time mic drop in the way out 😂
I just hope English, Sweet or Darcy can make the ruck their own next year or Melbourne is just gonna get further ahead of us. We've got a flag squad but what we let the young bloke do to us in the third quarter was miserable.
I just have a feeling Darcy will come in and be just like the young fella at Essendon, ready to play, ready to scrap. He looks a goer, Naughts is ready to ascend, JUH just getting started, Weightman is a walk up start anywhere. If we can just get the ruck sorted, just break even ffs, feed that midfield machine, we will be hard to stop.

KingKobi

KingKobi

Clark is a massive loss for the Cats. The team most in need of speed and youth. He'll kill it at Freo, and landed an all-time mic drop in the way out 😂
I just hope English, Sweet or Darcy can make the ruck their own next year or Melbourne is just gonna get further ahead of us. We've got a flag squad but what we let the young bloke do to us in the third quarter was miserable.
I just have a feeling Darcy will come in and be just like the young fella at Essendon, ready to play, ready to scrap. He looks a goer, Naughts is ready to ascend, JUH just getting started, Weightman is a walk up start anywhere. If we can just get the ruck sorted, just break even ffs, feed that midfield machine, we will be hard to stop.
Barely 10 years ago, ruckmen were considered an endangered species at AFL level. Teams are so good setting up behind the ball now though, that if you don’t get that centre clearance you can essentially be camped in your own defensive half. Gawn is a great tap ruckman and a key driver why they can get on a quick scoring roll when he is giving his mids first use.

Losing Bruce late in the season really hurt you. Doggies had plenty of the footy for 2 and 1/2 qtrs in the granny but the writing was on the wall when they weren’t able to convert that to scoreboard pressure.

KingKobi

KingKobi

On the plant front, girls doin really well. Update photo Monday night. Ordered some decent fans last night and get the inline and air filter sited and sorted over the next few days. In the absence of that things are warm in there but looks like WW can handle it. Running 20/4, lights out just in time for when i get home from work. In the meantime i leave a couple of those lower rectangular vent flaps at the tent base open during the day to give just a bit of heat dissipation inside the tent.

KingKobi

KingKobi

Weekly pic update.
Below is day 8 of 84, two days before the girls went into the hydro setup 5 days ago
1ED81332-D016-4133-998D-CF8E1E06C05A.jpeg

The update pics here are 7 days later, day 15 from seed up.
So 5 days in system, 15 from germ of 84 available days b4 chop
22F0AE20-1425-4415-BE31-3CC18AC6EFD2.jpeg

This is an indicative shot of the 4. They are being pushed pretty hard light wise and don’t look quite as green in the shot as they do to the eye.
They are clearly ahead of the girl who is being orphaned out today, but she in good nick too.
Heller 40cm kickass fan in there today not blowing directly on plants. Opened one of the roof outlets to assist w heat removal.
They are due for a feed Wednesday, see if they are asking for it.
Growth is very noticeable day on day but i might need to remove a light bulb or two if you guys think the possible heat/light stress is overly detrimental. KK