Psicodelicia - indoor/outdoor combo grow.

• Thread starter I_Love_THC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Day 59

Day 59 of 12/12

Psicodelicia

DSC00416 Psico

OG

DSC00417 OG

Both

DSC00414 both

Sorry for the bad quality, friends - these photos are from the phone-camera and it's not me who took them. I cannot be with my girls for now, as - I already said - I'm writing a book and have found an inspirational place, hehe...

I hope that it would still give you the info you need, though. I was very surprised to see that they have become so beautiful - very autumn-colored, I love it!
Peace and Love.

S

Sweet Seeds

Hello my friend!

Yes, they have a very beatiful color :) And some good flowers, very big for the light setup you are using, congrats!!

And all good to you and your new project with the book!

Let us know how it ended when you can, don't worry if you don't have as much time now as you had a while ago. We'll ne around my friend ;)

Keep it sweet, kind regards and lots of peace and inspiration :hi

|tommy_g|

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Thanks for the kind words, friend! The OG is gonna be chopped tomorrow and the Psico - probably gonna take extra 3 days - I'm waiting for some 20% amber trichs, hehe... Thanks for stopping by! I'll update after most of the bud is dry, but I'll have pics from the harvest day as well, stand by for more, hehe...
Peace.

spicoli129

spicoli129

Thanks for the kind words, friend! The OG is gonna be chopped tomorrow and the Psico - probably gonna take extra 3 days - I'm waiting for some 20% amber trichs, hehe... Thanks for stopping by! I'll update after most of the bud is dry, but I'll have pics from the harvest day as well, stand by for more, hehe...
Peace.

Hey how'd harvest go??!! :) post some pics when you get a chance!

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

The harvest was a total disaster... My only regret is that for my own safety, I simply cannot share the reason. Still, the OG was chopped at 68 days and the Psico at exactly 10 weeks of 12/12.
The smell on the OG was like a crazy sweet aged liquor. I've found that this is typical for skunk varieties - every single skunk-plant I've smelled during harvest smelled identically, even my previous Orange Bud. The Psico... m-m-m! The Psico is the FRUITIEST bud I've ever come to smell! Absolutely blew my mind... Smells like sweet tropical fruit more than a tropical fruit smells like a tropical fruit! AMAZING, can't get enough of it!
On the quick-dry test from both chopping days, I can say that I was very disappointed with the effect on the Psico - made me very edgy, racy and generally - an unpleasant effect; the OG - MAN! Was that an amazing ride! Very easy on the mind, absolutely gentle to the body - no couch-lock, but still - absolutely relaxed. If not with friends, one can enjoy a simple full-body relaxation and puff - the anxiety and the stress from the whole day go away; if with friends - bam! - super uplifting and energizing after the initial mellow and peaceful start. Still, I'm sure that things will change a LOT, as THC degrades during curing, too, so I'm sure the edge on the Psico will go away and the overall effect will change. I forgot to mention the cool part on Psico's effect - it also had a nice trippy and spacey/confused side to the high as well - hits super fast and reminds me of the onset on the Salvia D. haha.
Anyway - both plants have not yet dried out and still have at least a week until they go into shoe-boxes and after a few days there - the jars, hopefully. I don't how much they have yielded, but I hope that it will be above 30gr. per plant, hehe.
The smell of the buds after the quick-dry is not really what they'll be like, so I guess there is no point of sharing it, hehe... The foregoing aroma descriptions are from the freshly cut plants.

Here are some pics of the girls from day 68 - the day I chopped the OG(I don't have any of the Psico, but it was two days later, so...).

About day 70 from 12/12 - HARVEST

Psico

Chopping Day 001

Chopping Day 004

Chopping Day 019

Chopping Day 017

Chopping Day 026

OG

Chopping Day 002

Chopping Day 003

Chopping Day 015

Chopping Day 022

Chopping Day 028

Well, I hope you've enjoyed the show! I'll be sharing more info after at least two weeks in jars for final reports... I'll be glad to answer any questions or read your comments, hehe.
Peace and Love.

S

Sweet Seeds

Hello my friend! Hope you're well ;)

Thanks for the nice pics and smoke report, I really enjoyed it. About the Psicodelicia effect I'm not very surprised, it a 90% Sativa so a Sativa high should be expected, but I know what you mean, some Sativas are not that edgy with a more balanced effect which can even be relaxing sometimes. But just like you said, with time, the effect will get a bit of that balance, although I think you'll always prefer the mostly Indica effect of your other recently harvested plant. Save the Psicodelicia for some special occasions for which she might be more adecuate :)

Enjoy your sweet harvest mate :hi Keep passing by once in a while :pimp:

Sweet regards and a lot of peace!

|tommy_g|

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

I will give a much more detailed smoke report after some curing. I tried a small bud today - NOTHING LIKE WHAT IT WAS, haha... Almost no edge, kinda active, but still - paranoia. I don't get it - I'm not really afraid of that kind of things while not high or high a more indica-leaning strains and still, it made me paranoid. I'm sure it will be better than the OG, Tommy - although the ET OG is an absolute gem, I'm sure that the Psico will grow on me over time, hehe.
I smoked a lot of relaxing weed and now I just can't get used to Psico's effect, I think. Both strains were a HUGE pleasure to grow! They stink so much, so that I can still feel their smell in the room where the box used to be, haha. I simply LOVE Psico's smell, I can't get enough of it and I'm sure that there is not a single person who can claim otherwise!
Thank you guys at Sweet Seeds for creating this wonderful strain! I can't wait go start smoking it, haha.
Peace.

spicoli129

spicoli129

Hey man everything turned out great! As mine have gotten older I have noticed that I have three different phenos, One of them looks pretty similar to yours! leaves and bud structure, that pheno is a lot heavier than the others!

I havent been able to take individual pictures of my plants for a while because they've gotten to big to takeout without a large risk of braking branches. But I'll have some individual shots up on my grow journal when I start cutting them down.

When they get done drying I'd love to see some shots! Good luck with writing your book friend!

-Peace!

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Thank you for your kind words, mate!
They are already dried - I'm smoking everyday from at least one of them, hehe... I have like half the popcorn from each strain (the more seedy parts) out of the jars, so I have something to smoke while the rest of the buds are curing.
I'll have an update within the next 2 weeks and - of course - smoke reports for each strain. I promise, there are surprises, hehe.
I'm sure I can get much bigger buds, but I'll have to switch to more wattage, haha... or use chemical ferts, witch is really not something I'd like to do. I am planning a new project with some regular seeds or maybe even with the AMAZING seeds I got from this grow.
I was planning on germinating 10 seeds and start them off on a 12/12 cycle. I remove all males, but one and have that male freely pollinate one, some or all the females - it depends on how many girls I'll have, hehe.
Then, I germinate some seeds and start selecting a mother to clone or simply grow all the females without dealing with clones at all - haven't decided yet.
I'm looking for some cheap Chemdog-crosses and found House of Funk to be the best possible option in terms of price/quality genes... BUT, I think they are a new seed bank and can't seem to find any info on them and their gear. I saw they've been working with Bodhi (HUGE respect for the guy) and that sounds promising... If you - or anyone else - has some info on their gear, please share. Oh, and if anyone has ANY suggestions on Chem-crosses - PLEASE, don't be shy and share them, hehe. I'm looking for a strain that helps with depression and has serious stress-relieving properties... a medicinal strain, so to speak. I read a lot about Chemdog and that's why I wanted to get some crosses with it, but even if your idea is not related to Chemdog at all, PLEASE, share it.
Peace and Blessings.

spicoli129

spicoli129

Man I wouldn't be bummed with the size of your bud consider your only using a 150w hps and some additional cfl's! To be honest the chemical ferts don't increase size of buds as much as they seem to promote more trichome production. To be honest ill be switching back to an Organic base nutrient, and use Bud Ignitor, Big bud, and Overdrive as boosters... and maybe a few extras :) My grow hasn't gone as good as I expected.. A lot of it has to do with over vegging, but I also used most of Advanced Nutrients line up, as recommended by their website at half strength, going up to three quarter strength and I think its too much! Im gona keep it simple from now on like I did in the past.

I havent choosen my base yet, but it won't be A.N. Sensi A/B.

Looking forward to the updates!

S

SSHZ

First off, nice job. If it was me, I would have let the Psico go a big longer hoping to erase some the the edgyness. Not as long as Tommy lets his stuff go, but longer than they appeared to me. But that's just me. LOL

I was thinking about doing this strain but now......I'm not so sure it's for me.

spicoli129

spicoli129

I cut down one of my LC OG's last night. It's the pheno I got that reminded me of yours!

I posted some pictures in my journal. I'd love for you to stop by and comment on it when you have time!

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

@SSHZ
Thanks for the visit and the kind words, mate! I suggest you wait for the smoke report, as - after the curing - there was no edge to the high and MANY more pleasant surprises, BUT I will share them with the smoke report, hehe... The OG has changed a lot and there is a new dominant smell to the bud as well... Just some more curing and I will share the info on the strains - both are real winners and present a clean and very strong effect. So, stay tuned, friend!

@spicoli129
I am gonna check it out right now, bro! I was looking forward to this - I wanted to see the full potential of the strain under much more intense light and make the difference for myself and maybe even change my style!

Peace.

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Well, I apologize for taking so long to write again - I know it's been too long, but I am here now, so...
The Psico cured to a very strong sweet floral aroma with simple hints of coffee. The effect was very intense - not psychedelic, but still very strong euphoric high with almost to no burnout effect if smoked in reasonable quantities. Some couch-lock may appear to those who have low tolerance to cannabis on the whole. Although I could say I'm a very experienced smoker, I couldn't smoke too much of it and for me it was very easy to over my limit, so I wouldn't recommend this strain to beginners. Not suitable for all-day smoke, but very enjoyable and creative high is ensured. Easy to moderate to cultivate.
The OG from E.T. - oh... That is a true no-ceiling smoke! No matter how much any of my friends smoked from that strain, we all couldn't get enough of it! Lighter than the Psico, it's the best all-day long smoke I've had so far. Suitable for both daytime and night-time use. The high is absolutely clean, almost no body effect to it, but when it appears it makes you want to move, dance or play music. When it hits your mind, it stays there for quite a while and makes you smile and feel blessed while under the influence. The after-effect is also very pleasuring - the smoke leaves you relaxed and completely content. Very social herb - activates and energizes you. When lit, it doesn't smell much, but the taste stays in your mouth, watering and bringing a very pleasant sensation. Not sweet, but kinda citrus-ish with strong floral and herbal undertones. If smoked without tobacco or from a bong/pipe, one can almost feel the misty/hashish/peppery taste and it also fades away after some time. Very easy to cultivate - I would recommend this strain to practically everyone.
I apologize again for not visiting the Farm for quite a while, friend. I leave you for know for positive vibes and I wish you all a very pleasant day! :)

Top Bottom