Pulling The Plug.....

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fungilpon

fungilpon

Dam and ive just come back from the cold :) good luck bro , ive still got Loran here , ps hi bro .

Motarebel

Motarebel

Thanks everyone! Gonna be a big year for us and it needs my full attention. Looks like the crew will be heading to the CO cup and will be at the Feno Seeds booth. Not etched in stone yet as MrG is working out the details . We now have shows nearly every month around the state so see ya around!

S

shavits

Glad to hear the excellence @Motarebel! Big ups to a great year for the Rebel Crew!

Reactions: MrG
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Mota just wanted to say your the Fukin man homie. I Love what you do and I think you dont get enough props for it. Thank you for everything you have done for me and everyone else you've help out along the way. The impact you have made in my life has been profound. I'm glad to hear you can finally get away from some of the stress inducing bullshit and relax so you can focus and do your thing. Again I don't think I can thank you enough to make up for everything you've done.

usstoner

usstoner

Thanks everyone! Gonna be a big year for us and it needs my full attention. Looks like the crew will be heading to the CO cup and will be at the Feno Seeds booth. Not etched in stone yet as MrG is working out the details . We now have shows nearly every month around the state so see ya around!
Well damn bro..i just met ya...so to speak...lol...i got a couple nice plants goin..keep pumpin out the great gear man...if you need a tester...ill volunteer...lol...thanks...

homebrew420

homebrew420

Good for you @Motarebel Drama can be so exhausting and keeping up with multiple site is taxing for sure. Glad to hear you go your ducks in a row. And great luck to you in all your endeavors. Just keep fire flowing homie.
Are YOU coming to the CO Cup? I know you said "the Crew" was coming. I hope I get there, maybe have a booth there. Bastards never replied.

Peace

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I don't blame u one bit Mota. The inter web is full of a buncha idiots. I mean look at me. Lol.

U are a solid dude. Thanks for all the gems.
CC/lbl #3

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@Motarebel Sometimes it does a soul good to step back and look at things thru a different pair of glasses. Stay focused on whats real to you and you can never go wrong. Peace and good vibes on your journey. If ya get lost along the way remember you have family here at the Farm!!!.

Mitakuye Oyasin

Latest posts

Top Bottom