Pure alien and other rarities

• Thread starter obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tribeca

While running those sativa do you cut your veg formula or run full strength?

S

subrob

wow...incredible thread...as i would expect!:)...great shots great genes great work! good to see you ob and cool to be able to watch you work

aleYarok

aleYarok

can you give us some more info on these coco beds???
you only water once a week????? holy shit talk about low maintenance. i could go on vacation for a week and not worry =)

roughly how many plants do you fit in a 4x4? 1k hps over each 4x4? are you growing like 4 large plants or 16 small ones? in between?

Quitters

Quitters

Hey Ob, on the long flowerers how did the pure malawi and pure haze compare as far as yeild and their sativa highs ? :harvest:

and thanks for answering all these questions from us !

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Excellent work u got going on there bro, everything looks kill, I must say u got more patients than I do on them hazes thats to long of a flower time for me, keep up the excellent work and stay safe........GM

Illmind

Illmind

Nice flavors you got there. I just bagged me some chron that taste like ginger ale and sprite. It's crazy, the exhale is a shocker to everyone, once I tell em what it taste like they don't believe until they get a drag of it then they are blown away. I've yet to check some apricot tasting chron, sounds dank.

G

ganjherbsmoke

Malawi has def been one of my all time fave sativa smokes that shit just made me do stuff i always put off, just instant motivation lol alien malawi will be unbelievable cant wait to see what you got in store brotha!

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
damn guy thats about to set your calender on fya

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

those are some frosty crosses. what are you thinking of for names?

sdgrower

sdgrower

Your line up is more stacked than the 1927 Yankees!
That no name girl looks dank. Makes me want to smoke :animbong:

F

FreeDaWeed

Obsel33t may I use your pictures in this thread in an article for my blog that I am writing? It is based soley on how awesome your pictures are and your green thumb. I will of course link everything back to this thread and give you full credit. Sorry i had to ask in the open thread as i cant send private msgs yet.

Sincerely,
Buds Mackenzy

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
While running those sativa do you cut your veg formula or run full strength?
full strength on everything from unrooted cut to flip

wow...incredible thread...as i would expect!:)...great shots great genes great work! good to see you ob and cool to be able to watch you work
nice to see you here , thanks brotha

The Alien Haze most definitely looks like the best sativa ive ever seen.
Full sativa structure, with an indica density and frost level...
The Malawi x Alien would probably be some of the best/strongest herb out there...
I think it was chunky cherry malawi that i smoked? Im not totally sure, it was at subrobs, so maybe he can confirm it.
But straight up, the chunky cherry malawi was some of the most instantly potent/ surprising herbs ive ever smoked. After smoking a laundry list of 'elites', one hit of the chunkycherrymalawi, just absolutely cut through everything else. A completely unique feeling, ive never felt from any other cannabis... I cant imagine what straight Malawi would be like.
But Based on my experience with the AlienDawg... Malawi x Alien I dont think there is any other strain i am more interested in.

Major kudos obs!
thanks , I am excited about the Mgeni malawi x alien .. they are super hardy and are sucking up nutes like mad ...50/50 pure indy x pure sat mmmm

can you give us some more info on these coco beds???
you only water once a week????? holy shit talk about low maintenance. i could go on vacation for a week and not worry =)

roughly how many plants do you fit in a 4x4? 1k hps over each 4x4? are you growing like 4 large plants or 16 small ones? in between?
the more volume coco the better , ok so a bed freshly planted and watered is good to go for the first 10 or so days then then about every 7-5 days depending on strain . 1k every 4x4 yes , plant count goes depending on strain considering stretch , vigor and structure but can be from 4 , 9 , 16 or 25 .. you just have to be in touch with the strain your growing . i designed my beds for max free time ... keep it simple stupid ... this works well for me lol

Hey Ob, on the long flowerers how did the pure malawi and pure haze compare as far as yeild and their sativa highs ? :harvest:

and thanks for answering all these questions from us !
my feeling is the malawi blew away the haze in high but the haze would have been bigger ,to be fair i didn't finish the haze because after 140 days it looked like it needed another 60-90 days and i couldn't tie up a whole room for one plant that long

Excellent work u got going on there bro, everything looks kill, I must say u got more patients than I do on them hazes thats to long of a flower time for me, keep up the excellent work and stay safe........GM
cheers :harvest: you gotta grow and finish a great sat once in your life ..

Nice flavors you got there. I just bagged me some chron that taste like ginger ale and sprite. It's crazy, the exhale is a shocker to everyone, once I tell em what it taste like they don't believe until they get a drag of it then they are blown away. I've yet to check some apricot tasting chron, sounds dank.
so many flavors it is simply amazing . i live for it...

Malawi has def been one of my all time fave sativa smokes that shit just made me do stuff i always put off, just instant motivation lol alien malawi will be unbelievable cant wait to see what you got in store brotha!
malawi is special, it's good to know it's still hanging around ... im most excited about this x of any i have done to date .

killing it alien style
:harvest:

damn guy thats about to set your calender on fya
:character0029:

those are some frosty crosses. what are you thinking of for names?
it's name is "no name" lol jk

Your line up is more stacked than the 1927 Yankees!
That no name girl looks dank. Makes me want to smoke :animbong:

damn............................your SMOOTH
:character0029:

Obsel33t may I use your pictures in this thread in an article for my blog that I am writing? It is based soley on how awesome your pictures are and your green thumb. I will of course link everything back to this thread and give you full credit. Sorry i had to ask in the open thread as i cant send private msgs yet.

Sincerely,
Buds Mackenzy
sure

aleYarok

aleYarok

the more volume coco the better , ok so a bed freshly planted and watered is good to go for the first 10 or so days then then about every 7-5 days depending on strain . 1k every 4x4 yes , plant count goes depending on strain considering stretch , vigor and structure but can be from 4 , 9 , 16 or 25 .. you just have to be in touch with the strain your growing . i designed my beds for max free time ... keep it simple stupid ... this works well for me lol

bro you rock. love how you answer everyone!
sorry one more question. u say the tray has a grate type bottom so you must use some type of pan underneath to catch the run off?
KISS, what my dad always says... wonder how the hell i convinced him to go MPB. looks like after this MPB run, coco beds it is.

i think you found a great name for that strain
"no name"
you just keep killing it
such unique flavors and smells would love to some day sample your meds

F

FluffyBudz

Been lurking for a while here, had to join the forum after seing this thread. These buds are from outer space, I'm convinced! Insane, great work.

-Fluffy

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
bro you rock. love how you answer everyone!
sorry one more question. u say the tray has a grate type bottom so you must use some type of pan underneath to catch the run off?
KISS, what my dad always says... wonder how the hell i convinced him to go MPB. looks like after this MPB run, coco beds it is.

i think you found a great name for that strain
"no name"
you just keep killing it
such unique flavors and smells would love to some day sample your meds
it top feed rtw on to the floor lol it evaps in less than 24 hours with industrial dehueys and open hoods produce tons of dry heat ...

Been lurking for a while here, had to join the forum after seing this thread. These buds are from outer space, I'm convinced! Insane, great work.

-Fluffy

Great show!
thnx !

The Walt Disney of breeders
:character0029: :character0029::character0029::character0029:

Top Bottom