Pure alien and other rarities

• Thread starter obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
you blow me away OBS! Thats Ingenious!!! I roll joints all friggin day, 1.5-2 grammers with extra large rice papers, I like your style! Sik!!

Were and How do you keep those pre rollys fresh?
these are 1 gram size , I pre measure out 120 grams then dump it in the tray and shake it until all is inside the cones , there are some tricks to getting them to compact to proper tightness ... i am looking at cigar humidors , in a small refrigerator sized humdior i could probably store thousands of cones of all sorts of flavors lol

:harvest: Damn obs ur gittin er done & doin work at the same time where do u find the time?
:lock:
last i checked there are 24 hours in a day and i only need 3-4 hours of sleep lol

That;s awesome! Gotta ask... what flavor do you got in those cones? Apricot Helix, Legend OG or something special that we haven't seen yet?
I am going to hit the dispensary and grab a cone on the way home.
Cheers!
that first test was filled with shire ...

haha, that DIY cone filler cracks me up. typical obs. your photos skills are great, even with a cheapy camera. I was wondering, not sure if i just missed it, but how do you do your breeding? Are you pollinating selected branches or whole rooms? Open pollinations? Do you ensure to smash some pollen on every cycle? You've got me inspired to dig thru the fridge and crack some beans.
whole room , way too risky to try and control pollen flight patterns ... I crack , test and select every cycle .
up now are d x giesel , alien #4 , Mgeni = pure malawi x original alien male and a few others..

nicely done obs your a genius bro u should sell these machine's id buy one just for fun.
thanks man ... that could perhaps happen ... hence the hiding of the mechanism in the pix ... :harvest:

obs

genius brother ,much props

my cousins always me i roll my blunts to big,but hot damn you got a truck load of how i roll

shit id love to blow it down with you

1luvbigherb
cheers 1lbh

OBS you are a wealth of talent. I've got a halfway decent camera and I can't take pictures 1/2 as good as you, of course my subjects aren't nearly as photogenic as yours

mal
thanks for the kind words , it's very humbling

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
danm obs your a mad man ive been working on this thing called kief to lief ratio witch blends certin amount of sugur leaf to the keif in order to retain the taste of the bud but packs the punch of the kief ive been running all my testers though joints and its been a pain in the as rollin all that shit up your little cone contraption there is lookin like it might save me from a hole lot a head ache thanks for sharing

I

irie

Soulie, it's been a while since I peeped your work. Haven't been around much, but I just caught up with this thread, and it seems like you're a busy man. I'm digging some of these strains you're showing us, and hope you have some big plans to do some breeding or something of that sort.

F

Frozen Farmer

That is just awesome Obs! Stoner ingenuity, makes the world go round. Lol.
@ Hindu, yes Alien Tech is a landrace from the paki or afgan boarder.
@Obs, keep us posted on the Mgeni! Im very very curious about that one. 2 super sativas combining. Mmmm.... Am I correct in thinking Shire is a pheno of SSSDH?

T

Twisted

That "Alien Haze" looks super super DANK love the long colas and the trichs are SICK!! The thing with the cones WAY COOL! A++++++++++++++++++

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
danm obs your a mad man ive been working on this thing called kief to lief ratio witch blends certin amount of sugur leaf to the keif in order to retain the taste of the bud but packs the punch of the kief ive been running all my testers though joints and its been a pain in the as rollin all that shit up your little cone contraption there is lookin like it might save me from a hole lot a head ache thanks for sharing
it makes filling cones a snap ...

wow. thats very ingenious. must save you a hell of alot of time.
time is more valuable then money !

Soulie, it's been a while since I peeped your work. Haven't been around much, but I just caught up with this thread, and it seems like you're a busy man. I'm digging some of these strains you're showing us, and hope you have some big plans to do some breeding or something of that sort.
sawp buddy long time ! respect

Obs.....couldnt seem to find the answer to my question earlier...is Alien tech a landrace? Seems thats what you d said awhile back.
yes it is

That is just awesome Obs! Stoner ingenuity, makes the world go round. Lol.
@ Hindu, yes Alien Tech is a landrace from the paki or afgan boarder.
@Obs, keep us posted on the Mgeni! Im very very curious about that one. 2 super sativas combining. Mmmm.... Am I correct in thinking Shire is a pheno of SSSDH?
mgeni is a super fast vigorous plant so far , i just pray this cross cut a bunch of time off her .. i am excited about this cross most.

shire is indeed an sssdh pheno

That "Alien Haze" looks super super DANK love the long colas and the trichs are SICK!! The thing with the cones WAY COOL! A++++++++++++++++++
props :harvest:

Awesome rolling machine Obs! I like your style. :sign0005:
:character0029:

lanky looking alien for sure d;]
:) thnxz

M

Magic beans

Great to see ya around, I rarely drop in and its nice to see ya back in action. CNS17 is great stuff. Love the genetics. Peace, pot and karma. Magic Beans

sticky icky

sticky icky

Man truly blown away with all the skillz and genetics obs life is good deff cutting edge all the way around the resin profile of the alien and what it passes over in crosses is insane not that all the others in tha cross aren't the whip lo..l much respect bro!

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Very impressive OB... you've been gone awhile, guess you've been in the lab creating them beast like always. Was wondering if you or anyone else have any pics of the
Grass Knuckles that you made. I still have my pack and was curious how they came out. If it's anything like what you have now, I'm :icon_spin:

N

Neptune

Always inspirational, and on the cutting edge of the canna scene.. excellent new strains there... Must learn more about your coco beds.

Was thinking of doing the same, but with no drain.. just on the floor. heat+evaporation +plant uptake should pull up the excess water? And you just have to start flushing a bit early to get the EC of the medium back down at the end?

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
lets some some shots of that shire obs!!!
was not taking pix at that time ... the smoke is very good but takes way too long for my taste .. veryvery good yielder too

Great to see ya around, I rarely drop in and its nice to see ya back in action. CNS17 is great stuff. Love the genetics. Peace, pot and karma. Magic Beans
thnx for stoppin in to post up cheers

Man truly blown away with all the skillz and genetics obs life is good deff cutting edge all the way around the resin profile of the alien and what it passes over in crosses is insane not that all the others in tha cross aren't the whip lo..l much respect bro!
respect back :harvest:

Looks very,very nice!!
:character0029:

Very impressive OB... you've been gone awhile, guess you've been in the lab creating them beast like always. Was wondering if you or anyone else have any pics of the
Grass Knuckles that you made. I still have my pack and was curious how they came out. If it's anything like what you have now, I'm :icon_spin:
howdy jolly , i don't have any pix and i have searched to see what others may have found in those packs but not many have posted runs of the knuckles .. i still have a a bunch of them so maybe i'll crack some more and document it .. im sure they are fire

Always inspirational, and on the cutting edge of the canna scene.. excellent new strains there... Must learn more about your coco beds.

Was thinking of doing the same, but with no drain.. just on the floor. heat+evaporation +plant uptake should pull up the excess water? And you just have to start flushing a bit early to get the EC of the medium back down at the end?
the first beds i did were on the floor lined with weedblock cloth and it worked great .. no early flush needed imho

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
How much is the entry to visit that meseum? Holy shit OBS, Abrico ahaha damn i wish i could smell it! Plz Logic, found a way to scratch and sniff! ;)

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

What a treat Obs! I am super stoked to have been given Alien Vacation beans from a buddy- been dying for some kind of Alien gear... Thanks for the hard work, and sharing it with us!

Top Bottom