Pure alien and other rarities

• Thread starter obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

thanx for the update obs...cant wait to see your new creations!

aleYarok

aleYarok

damn that licorice kush sounds dank....
reminds of all that double apple they smoke in the middle east. gonna for sure be some tasty smoke!!!

sdgrower

sdgrower

Can't wait to see your new creations. The curry og sounds sick!
Cheers
:animbong:

soopy

soopy

Amazing work Obs! Are these flavors and profiles being introduced into these OG lines or are the popping up and revealing themselves through line breeding? I encountered some very strange and interesting OG profiles in some ChemdxSFV fems, spicy, garlicy, and OG all wrapped up.

Killer work man, an inspiration for sure bro.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
reminds of all that double apple they smoke in the middle east. gonna for sure be some tasty smoke!!!

lol we called it two apple! Hookah time

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
had a min online to reply .. no internet these days

obs i think you r from outa space bro..mad respect

i'd luv to see some of ur gens goin' around :)
tons of my genes are already around ... just look at the boards aliens are everywhere :) why i think you even run some :harvest:

^^Agreed^^
:harvest:

^^^^Yep^^^^^^

Can't we petition to get his gear or something? lmao
lol if you get 500k signatures i'll release everything

Wouldnt that be nice!? ^^^

Hello Obsoul33t,

What you got on your hands bro is some serious dank! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! I had one nug and was sold! Without people like you in this industry there is no hope for a good genetic pool come legalazation. Keep on keeping on friend :)
thanks for the kind words ... but unfortunately it will never be legal on the federal level . the us is under treatise with the un . in order for it to become legal every member of the un would have to sign off ... it won't ever happen ..

whats your seed storage method or methods advice and pollen too
i store seeds in a pelican case that has an atmospheric vent valve .. pollen goes in same case . stored at around 40 degrees

can we just get some new eye candy obs?? i think its about that time...
see what i can do with my limited internet :)

you got some amazing plants there man, and the growing is next level, RESPECT!
thank you my friend :character0029:

hey obs, sick is all i have to say!rep+. peacentreez
cheers :party0042:

thnx mang cheers

i don't plan on releasing any genetics right now sorry

LoL umm.. perhaps in the near future? I mean come on now, nobody puts the work in clearly shown off in this thread if they weren't planning to release the results of all their effort.
ya never know :evilgrin0040:

Hopefully as time goes by you will release some of your crosses to the masses.If not, who could blame you!
^^^^^

Obsoul33t you really got your hands on the true fire bro. I think I will be dreaming of the pure alien, legend og, cake batter og, and apricot helix for a while now. Keep up what you do man. It's really good to see someone setting some new standards for the industry.
lead follow or get out of the way :evilgrin0040: i chose to lead .. thanks for the props

Props Obsoul! Cant keep a good man down! That Licorice/Gas sounds epic!!! Keep on keeping on!!! :harvest:
sawp homie ... the new stuff is getting smoked up so fast . licorice n gas and curry kush is so freaky in the smell department i just cant believe what my nose is telling me so i keep going back for more . my new favs fo sho... i'll get some pix soon of them ...

What up big obs I just got a cross from bodhi called cheech wizard its green curry Og x snow lotus and it sounds just like what your describing here the description from bodhi of it
What is green curry og? well its a long story, but basicly it was amystery og that was on lock down and escaped, a friend brought it over in sorry shape along with his story, and i nursed it back to health in exchange for a clipping. its definetly an og, but its bright lime green, more vigorous than a regular og, on the stretchy side, potent, and the smell and flavor are really wild.... like smoking og and eating a green thai curry while someone is cleaning the floor with pinesol.. no joke!** this is not some elaborate story to hype it up, its just a really unique og, and i have no clue what it is, and i have run my fare share.
The snow lotus male is my current main man, he just does not throw out a bad hybrid, he is the star child of afgooey and a x19 leaning blockhead male (no sweetooth traits present) and lets the female
traits pass through in a cross while uping the size, frost, and potency.

Is there any way that these could be the same??? Because it sounds spot on glad to see your back bro stay frosty peAce !!
not the same , i bred these . both the licorice n gas and curry come from the same breeding , i started 20 beans to find these and i can't wait to see what i find in the rest.
your og sounds super fire ...

Word! Looking forward to seeing shots of the new beds with some sexy ladies in them... :makeup
soon i promise :party0042:

^^^Ditto^^^

Look forward to seeing you posting again bro!

Cheers,
Crom
^^^^^

Long Live this Thread.. This is the finest cannabis work I think Ive ever seen... Damn Homey...Pure Fire...
wow thank you .... hmm living on mt time ... do i know you for realz ? i have a friend that says that all the time ..

Big up Soulie!!!

Still rockin the Alien4 in the mountains out here, workin ona few in house alien crosses right now, we're callin it the "Roswell" project. Some real crazy stuff in the mix..

Passion baby!!

Tex
thanks for all your support over the years TK . you are a true cannabis man .... im sure your X's will be fire ... my friends still rock out on the metro i popped and one of the heavy TW leaners won some norcal cup last year ... my blessings to your roswell project ....

thanx for the update obs...cant wait to see your new creations!
thanks winta :character0029::rollj:

dank dank dank i say ...

Can't wait to see your new creations. The curry og sounds sick!
Cheers
:animbong:
pix will come soon

Amazing work Obs! Are these flavors and profiles being introduced into these OG lines or are the popping up and revealing themselves through line breeding? I encountered some very strange and interesting OG profiles in some ChemdxSFV fems, spicy, garlicy, and OG all wrapped up.

Killer work man, an inspiration for sure bro.
no og was used for the licorice or curry although im sure it's a very distant relative somewhere in the pool
for now i have to keep the origins under wraps....

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i agree with everyone this is a great thread, nice to see pictures of the crosses actually grown out by the breeder. great job man keep doing what your doing.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thanks for being available on the Farm OBS! We are a privileged group of fellows to be in on your private crosses and be able to shoot the shit with you. I'm sure everyone here feels the same!

Cheers,
Crom

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

here is a teaser from my last run for those interested in my style ...

beds , coco , cns 17 ripe only , hammerhead , ca/mg , protekt , no air cooling of the hoods , top feed dtf , big ass ac , big ass dehuey ... simple as fuck

bed on left legend og ,on right licorice n gas

Nice, looks like we share the same style of growing, only I like soil not coco, we should have a get together at Greenthumbdannys one of these days and have a smoke out and talk about thangs and stuff :).....GM

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
im lovin that style guy i cant wait t give it a shot

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn obs killin it bro i'd trade my gal for a cut lol jk but seriously i would lol i wish i could be your neighbor just to smell those i'd be knocking for a cup of sugar everyday to get a wiff lol i pray for the day these drop at the farm kepp doin you bro we appreciate the pics and knowledge you spread !!!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
dizanm! What are the dimensions of that room?

winta

winta

amazing obs! i see u even dropped the cns grow and now your using just ripe lol thanx for sharing!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

WOW, IVE BEEN DIGGING YOUR SHIZZNIT FOR A WHILE NOW. WHEN IM BORED I JUST HIT UP YOUR PICS AND DAY DREAM. HONESTLY AN INSPERATION TO US ALL, I APPRECIATE YOUR SIMPLE STYLE TOO, IM VERY CLOSE TO RUNNING THE PBP REAL SOON AGAIN ALSO, IVE BEEN PLAYING WITH THE CUTTING EDGE BUT Had ALOT OF GOOD RUNS WITH THE BOTANICARE. ANYWAYS KEEP THE CRAZY COMING!:confused0054::confused0054::confused0054:

aleYarok

aleYarok

cant stop drooling. thanks for the photos obs...

so glad to have you here at the farm. just set up two tents today. in one the of 4x8s im putting in 200 gal smart pots as soil beds, thanks for the terrific idea! also love your KISS attitude.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Such a good post unreal pics and strains and grown to perfection,always enjoy checking out your threads,love the sound of that alien x hp13 the alien shithouse,if im ever in a outhouse eating a tuna sandwich ill know what ill be thinking about hahahahha!

Great work bro!!!!

Top Bottom