Pure alien and other rarities

• Thread starter obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lilzayne

lilzayne

Damn OBS, killin it! U bred the strain GAS? I had the pleasure of sampling that one a couple weeks ago. One of the nicest OG tasting strains out there! Keep up the great work!

-Lil Zayne

MEGA956

MEGA956

Dam homie....

what nutes do you use??

sorry if you already answered

this ?

Top-Notch Herb Bro...

H

hedster44

Dam homie....

what nutes do you use??

sorry if you already answered

this ?

Top-Notch Herb Bro...

^^^^^ Dude just check out the thread a little its only like a page back and his original recipe was on one of the first pages of the thread.

true grit

true grit

Lookin sick as always bro, you know Im loving the beds over here... so easy. Running an organic coco bed this run, see how it goes but still keeping it mad simple. Keep it easy homie.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn it, OBS! Loving the pics bro. That LEGEND OG is super big. R those beds started atthe same time or what? Keep up the excellent work bro. Did u ever bringing flowers to Fruitridge? I wanted to smoke some of that Apricot Helix! I heard some1 giving praise to ur Apricot OG the other day at a club in Sac. Glad to see ur herb makes it around my neck of the woods. Hopefully I get my hands on some soon!

G

grenbone

Obs is a LEGEND! Amazing representation that few could compete with. This thread is full of inspiration. I seriously envy your work, bro.

N

NorCalD9

I gotta say bro i have never had so much hater-ade in my blood LOL.... That is a GORGEOUS setup... and Your work is phenomenal.... Thanks for sharing with us...

Peace
D9

aleYarok

aleYarok

here is a teaser from my last run for those interested in my style ...

beds , coco , cns 17 ripe only , hammerhead , ca/mg , protekt , no air cooling of the hoods , top feed dtf , big ass ac , big ass dehuey ... simple as fuck

bed on left legend og ,on right licorice n gas
yo obs are you still using gatorade???
can you tell us more about using it??? what flavor???

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
i agree with everyone this is a great thread, nice to see pictures of the crosses actually grown out by the breeder. great job man keep doing what your doing.
thanks KT

Thanks for being available on the Farm OBS! We are a privileged group of fellows to be in on your private crosses and be able to shoot the shit with you. I'm sure everyone here feels the same!

Cheers,
Crom
million thanks :)

Jaw dropping... :tongueout
:character0029:

Nice, looks like we share the same style of growing, only I like soil not coco, we should have a get together at Greenthumbdannys one of these days and have a smoke out and talk about thangs and stuff :).....GM
beds rock but i am working on something new that blows the yields out of this planet ...

im lovin that style guy i cant wait t give it a shot
thanks brah .. simplicity gives you freedom from being a garden slave ..

Damn obs killin it bro i'd trade my gal for a cut lol jk but seriously i would lol i wish i could be your neighbor just to smell those i'd be knocking for a cup of sugar everyday to get a wiff lol i pray for the day these drop at the farm kepp doin you bro we appreciate the pics and knowledge you spread !!!
is she cute with a nice round booty lol thanks for the offer but my girl is SMOKIN HOT :evilgrin0040:

dizanm! What are the dimensions of that room?
20 x 24

amazing obs! i see u even dropped the cns grow and now your using just ripe lol thanx for sharing!
yes dropped it this run to simplfy everything ever more , needed Nitrogen comes from ca/mg

WOW, IVE BEEN DIGGING YOUR SHIZZNIT FOR A WHILE NOW. WHEN IM BORED I JUST HIT UP YOUR PICS AND DAY DREAM. HONESTLY AN INSPERATION TO US ALL, I APPRECIATE YOUR SIMPLE STYLE TOO, IM VERY CLOSE TO RUNNING THE PBP REAL SOON AGAIN ALSO, IVE BEEN PLAYING WITH THE CUTTING EDGE BUT Had ALOT OF GOOD RUNS WITH THE BOTANICARE. ANYWAYS KEEP THE CRAZY COMING!:confused0054::confused0054::confused0054:
i will keep the crazy coming .. thanks cheers

major leagues son!
:harvest:

cant stop drooling. thanks for the photos obs...

so glad to have you here at the farm. just set up two tents today. in one the of 4x8s im putting in 200 gal smart pots as soil beds, thanks for the terrific idea! also love your KISS attitude.
200g smarts work great under a 1k ... first run i didi like that with oldsog shh pulled 2.25 .....

Such a good post unreal pics and strains and grown to perfection,always enjoy checking out your threads,love the sound of that alien x hp13 the alien shithouse,if im ever in a outhouse eating a tuna sandwich ill know what ill be thinking about hahahahha!

Great work bro!!!!
omg the thought of eating a tuna sandwich in an outhouse gags me lol

Damn OBS, killin it! U bred the strain GAS? I had the pleasure of sampling that one a couple weeks ago. One of the nicest OG tasting strains out there! Keep up the great work!

-Lil Zayne
i did not breed a strain called gas but i have some i did do with the name gas attached... cheers

Lookin sick as always bro, you know Im loving the beds over here... so easy. Running an organic coco bed this run, see how it goes but still keeping it mad simple. Keep it easy homie.
TG good to hear bed are freakin for ya .... pzzzzz mang

Damn it, OBS! Loving the pics bro. That LEGEND OG is super big. R those beds started atthe same time or what? Keep up the excellent work bro. Did u ever bringing flowers to Fruitridge? I wanted to smoke some of that Apricot Helix! I heard some1 giving praise to ur Apricot OG the other day at a club in Sac. Glad to see ur herb makes it around my neck of the woods. Hopefully I get my hands on some soon!
the beds were started at the same time vegged 7 days topped when planted then trellised trained and beaten lol .. never been to fruitridge

Obs is a LEGEND! Amazing representation that few could compete with. This thread is full of inspiration. I seriously envy your work, bro.
ahhhh thanks for your appreciation it's fully felt here !!!!

I gotta say bro i have never had so much hater-ade in my blood LOL.... That is a GORGEOUS setup... and Your work is phenomenal.... Thanks for sharing with us...

Peace
D9
lol hater made

oh what id do for an alien shithouse cutting......lol :p
:harvest:

wow she looks great for 50 days old
:character0029:

yo obs are you still using gatorade???
can you tell us more about using it??? what flavor???
no recipe or rules for using gatorade .. i just pour until it smells lol
you can use any flavor the blends well with the strain you use .. purple strains get grape , kush's get lemon .. fruity shit gets tropical berry or whatever

cheers all

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Never heard of using gatorade for added flavor. Might try that some time. Im assuming you add it late in bloom? Does it really carry over the smell and flavor to the bud? ~ODB~

aleYarok

aleYarok

Never heard of using gatorade for added flavor. Might try that some time. Im assuming you add it late in bloom? Does it really carry over the smell and flavor to the bud? ~ODB~
yo check out the last half of this thread

does pretty much the same thing as molasses/bud candy/insert-sweetner-here?

K

kripplecreek

Ive got a cup under my mouth to catch the drool and a bucket under that to catch the run off! WOW!!!! :cake:bongsmi:

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Ya she's hella bad bro just as sexey as that apricot helix I really hope that one day I can have the operitunity to grow some of the genetics you have helped bring to life if not from you than from OGR I know swerve has alien crosses available but I think OGR's are far better hopefully one day I'll get that chance I just hope OGR makes more alien f2's or 3's or that one day you would bless us with some original OBS gear amazing work brutha and thanks for sharing with us it really is inspiring to see what hard work can can do if you put your all into it stay frosty bro can't Waite to see more amazing pics !!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I swore u posted on the Fruitridge menu page about bringing in some pure alien! I was hoping u would. I really wanna smoke some of ur flowers. R they available at any clubs in Cali?

A

alienkush600

Two months ago I picked up an Alien Kush clone from my local dispensary in Orange County. I wasn't aware how special/rare this strain was until I stumbled across this thread. :party

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
loving your beds soulie and yea btw hanks for the alien goodness you let out on us,i have a few gems im sorting through atm!

Burn

Top Bottom