Pure alien and other rarities

• Thread starter obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
ya your guys are rite I still feel bad for hommie though he really thought he had something special now he is wasting time he dnt really have to find out its something thats its really not sux you know

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Dohyhe first time I saw obs write it the quest was over...damn

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Wow that story was detailed and all! lol How are peeps coming up with this stuff?? Glad it was mushed by the man himself! RIP Alien Technology! Looks like if your looking for some pure Alien Tech genetics you will have to go to Afghanistan! ;)

GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

Wow, I went there and read too. I truly feel sorry for this guy. Everyone's taking joy in Him not having the Real Deal. Obs I saw your post about not taking joy in it, are you going to do anything for the poor guy? because I'm sure he going to be crushed when he logs back in.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Definite bummer to hear that the last A-Tech female is now gone. EXCELLENT work with all you did do with those genetics though Obs, I am truly enjoying several crosses that came from the line, thank you very much Big Dog! Thank you as well for clearing up yet another rumor, sucks that dude got burned, but better to know the truth. Keep killin it Obs, love the shit out of the pics of your creations, definitely inspiring. Peace and Respect! Motiv

Illmind

Illmind

word soulie, people need to find they own shit. I finally got around to some o them gems and im impressed is an understatement.. u murdered it with the legend x sourd. I'll be in touch.. the biggies are getting in next run..

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Wow that story was detailed and all! lol How are peeps coming up with this stuff?? Glad it was mushed by the man himself! RIP Alien Technology! Looks like if your looking for some pure Alien Tech genetics you will have to go to Afghanistan! ;)
Tell me when and where,I will spring for passports AND AK's,who's got the ammo?

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Ex Infantry I'm sure I can dig up a crew to stomp those grounds! I will go there sometime! It's on the bucketlist, not such a 4 seasons locale huh! lol Got the passport, just need to pick up the hardware on the way. Actually if the US is still there we might have a place to stay lol

Hey Evoke, like norcal215 said, the Alien Technology crosses that Soulie put together earlier on are still out there.

Hey Soulie how about a list of all the crosses YOU did that contain the pure Alien Technology geneitcs? This way we will have a comprehensive list to call BS when others bring it up lol Thanks for all you do homie! Love your work, always have! Killin it!

Cheers,
Crom

Latest posts

Top Bottom