• Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
crombien211 said:
Can't we petition to get his gear or something? lmao​
lol if you get 500k signatures i'll release everything

LMAO!! Talk about eyes playing tricks! You know I didn't see the K initially!

That's called "wishful thinking" lol We'd have been done that that by now if it was only 500 lol Stay frothy Digger!

Crom

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice pics danny im guessing green crack is in that Apricot d cross and that pheno is green crack dom.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

i feel where the man is coming from, i wouldn't want to have to deal with people all the time bugging for the goods, haters talking smack, just growin and breeding fire for your self and circle don't get much better then that, the man started a craze with 1 strain alien kush and others have blown up with it, i stoked alien decided to share and i respect what obs is doing by keeping it real and close, thats kinda what i'm about i want to start making some top notch crosses for myself and friends, no desire to ever sell beans, not even saying i could if i tried but i like growing my flowers and having anonymity, dealing with grows and family and a few other little things are more then i could ever imagine handling, crazed bean heads( you know what i mean) hitting you up all the time would drive me nuts. i mean maybe if i was single with no kids and no girl friend and all i did was work work work then maybe it wouldn't be so much.

Illmind

Illmind

damn this thread is cold... almost forgot.. hope u are well.. gtd that girl looks amazing, and 45 days? damn that's 2 harvest every 3 months... man....

E

el boyo

hey obs.. was wondering if you are still using the T-tape for watering your beds.. if so what size ttape and what spacing are you using them at in the beds? also do you get even water coverage throughout the beds?

YaaMon

YaaMon

The Cake Batter, Legend, Pure Alien...shit, they all have me droolin', thanks for all you do Obs, you've definitely got a good vibe going with your ladies and in your rooms. You must be a proud papa

Latest posts

Top Bottom