Pure alien and other rarities

• Thread starter obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Damn man! Are any of these going to be released in seed form???

C

CAPO

puttin in some work with these...glad I never 86'd my account over here:D
gonna be a helluva party!:party

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
truly amazing

i appreciate you sharing pics of these gems aswell as description the details are great ,i hope some may get released

the alien shithouse/ skalien /alien haze are very special items that are exactly my style.i love the fact that the pure alien sister has cedar as a trait your descripion is intriguing .

im curious what source was the original haze used in alien haze, this seems special

1luvbigherb

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Mind sharing some details on your medium and nutrient regiment obsoul33t? :wondering Just wondering what you give your harem to look so damn sexy...

Oh yeah... Mad props on the rare genetics... I bet the courting phase of the parents is a sight to behold... :character0111:

G

Green Supreme

Simply beautiful one and all. Keep up the good work man and thanks for sharing man. Peace GS

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
truly amazing

im curious what source was the original haze used in alien haze, this seems special

1luvbigherb
Thanks, it was a haze cut gifted to me from some friends in big sur , not sure of the origin . can tell you it's been in that family for 25 years
I honestly never finished that plant indoor because after 120 days it wasn't even close to being finished and i had to replant the room ... I used it for it's heritage and hoped to speed it up ..

Mind sharing some details on your medium and nutrient regiment obsoul33t? :wondering Just wondering what you give your harem to look so damn sexy...

Oh yeah... Mad props on the rare genetics... I bet the courting phase of the parents is a sight to behold... :character0111:

the cheapest coco available and then used for 4 pulls
veg formula in coco
cns17 grow @ 30ml pr gl
ca/mg @ 5 ml every other feeding
protekt silicate as ph up to 5.8

green fuse root can be used

bloom

cns17 grow @ 30 ml until day 21
ca/mg @ 10 ml until day 21
protekt as ph up to 5.8

day 22
cns17 ripe until finish
silicate ph up to 5.8
add hammerhead at 50% around day 30 only one application

expensive nutes and coco are a waste of money , bend over growers lol my whole run now costs me less than the roots excel i used to use for one run with no loss of yield or quality ...

if you want a cheap zyme product head to the local hardware store and get septic tank cleaner lol that's what advance re-packages as sensizyme now you know , it don't take 50 additives or a million dollars in nutrient lines ...

winta

winta

wow more and more stinky beauties obsoul! did i miss the cake batter? :)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
the cheapest coco available and then used for 4 pulls
veg formula in coco
cns17 grow @ 30ml pr gl
ca/mg @ 5 ml every other feeding
protekt silicate as ph up to 5.8

green fuse root can be used

bloom

cns17 grow @ 30 ml until day 21
ca/mg @ 10 ml until day 21
protekt as ph up to 5.8

day 22
cns17 ripe until finish
silicate ph up to 5.8
add hammerhead at 50% around day 30 only one application
Thanks for the details obs! Less is more... Simple yet amazing results. Shit... I'm perplexed, yet it seems that the complex regiments are obsolete when you're obsoul33t... Hmmm, so pure coco with grow nutes only and heavy on the CalMag up until the stretch is slowing down and bud sites are in full development... Then drop the CalMag even with RO after Day 21? I'm assuming CNS Ripe must have some decent levels of Calcium and Magnesium to take the plants the rest of the way until harvest... :thinking

P.S. I like the pimp slap with HammerHead at Day 30 to tell those bitches who's their daddy... :giggle

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
Thanks for the details obs! Less is more... Simple yet amazing results. Shit... I'm perplexed, yet it seems that the complex regiments are obsolete when you're obsoul33t... Hmmm, so pure coco with grow nutes only and heavy on the CalMag up until the stretch is slowing down and bud sites are in full development... Then drop the CalMag even with RO after Day 21? I'm assuming CNS Ripe must have some decent levels of Calcium and Magnesium to take the plants the rest of the way until harvest... :thinking

P.S. I like the pimp slap with HammerHead at Day 30 to tell those bitches who's their daddy... :giggle

im on straight well water 150ppm 6.8 but cns17 works fine at another spot with 350ppm hard water ... I stopped using RO a couple years ago ...

I can dial in the recipe on most any well im on using gh , cns17 or pbp , one of these 3 always work ... canna , H&G and advanced always need RO no matter how good my well water ... fk that

even if i use RO i cut ca/mg at day 21

pure coco no perlite

U

up yours

Thanks on nutes I do not mean to be dumb but hydro?and what size container are you in thanks sir for the knowledge.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for the confirmation obs... I wish I could get by without RO, but my damn tap water is over 500 PPM at 0.5 conversion... :itwasntme

genepool

genepool

Damn apricot brandy & cognac sounds like real connoisseur smoke. I got to save for a ppm meter cause I just started my first coco gro & I know that is need to dial em in so they end up looking like your pics bang up job on the gals & them pics!

M

MOneY

nice to see ya around OBS.....new gear looking good,still havent ran any of your tech crosses....that legend is by far the best og eva'.....btw you make a malawi tech?hit me up mang!

C

coldnorth

i havent posted here in such a long time, but damn it! you just killed it! all of em sounds new and fresh, and with all those smells ur talking about makes me smile from within!

i really hope you il get the chance to try em one day! a new wish list for santa now, lol!

keep it up! keep it fresh!

lilzayne

lilzayne

Daaamn Obsouleet, so much dank coming out of there! That Legend OGK looks mad good... now I know why JoeShmoe used to rep that OG so hard. Got any more details on her?

-Lil Zayne

G

Green Supreme

Skalien and Alien, where's my cheerleader emoticon? Teehee. Peace GS

:party0023:

Top Bottom