Pure alien and other rarities

• Thread starter obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Man this is an impressive thread!
The Alien x Malawi sound's incredible.;)
Awesome pics bro!

O

onedthatsme

beautiful. thats amazing you have the original alien. truly exceptional photos. i split a pack of alien dog v.2 with a friend of mine. i hope i get a strong alien leaning pheno.

V

vancerz

never cared to save a land race? it impressed you enough to work with and cross it out and have a hommie save it but not enough to dust it just once. I dont know about that.

A pure alien line would sell instantly being that its so rare and now......

S

smellyballz

Arms Race???

you are lightyears ahead of the game!

what a high mark to set! truly inspirational..... i dont think i could immagine better looking buds!!!

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
Man this is an impressive thread!
The Alien x Malawi sound's incredible.;)
Awesome pics bro!
thank you , i have high hopes for the malawi x's

beautiful. thats amazing you have the original alien. truly exceptional photos. i split a pack of alien dog v.2 with a friend of mine. i hope i get a strong alien leaning pheno.
.. something should pop up for you good luck

never cared to save a land race? it impressed you enough to work with and cross it out and have a hommie save it but not enough to dust it just once. I dont know about that.

A pure alien line would sell instantly being that its so rare and now......
lol questioning my moves ehhh .. this ain't my first dance , i know what im doing and have very good reason not to cross the line inside itself .. and i am not the least bit interested in letting go this line in pure form ...

Arms Race???

you are lightyears ahead of the game!

what a high mark to set! truly inspirational..... i dont think i could immagine better looking buds!!!
that's the idea .... peace

K

KushMe

this jew told me about this thread..... AMAZING!
i'm Tuned in! I want some of this for Chanukah!

V

vancerz

sorry, every one has motives so please dont get offended, and yes i dont think your being 100 percent honest personally, but it doesn't matter so im going to drop it. its your baby you can do with it as you please.

I smoked alien dawg that came straight from you and I got to say I was very impressed and I got an aliendawg that is super alien tech leaning and I can see why you wouldent want to release the pure version for sure, im not even passing out my cut of it.

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
sorry, every one has motives so please dont get offended, and yes i dont think your being 100 percent honest personally, but it doesn't matter so im going to drop it. its your baby you can do with it as you please.

I smoked alien dawg that came straight from you and I got to say I was very impressed and I got an aliendawg that is super alien tech leaning and I can see why you wouldent want to release the pure version for sure, im not even passing out my cut of it.

i am not the least bit offended and yes i am hiding my motive on why i will not release my genetics , i do not wish to give an insight to where i believe cannabiusiness is heading .

thanks for the props on the smoke and you should hold tightly your prized plants ..

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
i am not the least bit offended and yes i am hiding my motive on why i will not release my genetics , i do not wish to give an insight to where i believe cannabiusiness is heading .

thanks for the props on the smoke and you should hold tightly your prized plants ..

Super Pimp is right

good answer

winta

winta

thats just GORGEOUS! thanx for sharing time and time again u continue to inspire us and continue making us very optimistic that their are still MANY gems to find out there thanx!

S

swisscheese

Everywhere I go I hear amazing stuff about your work and these pics definitely reinforce that.

S

sbkg

tasty

I can almost smell the funk from here, those are some shining stars for sure....how long did it take for you to aquire all those nasty cuts? All I want is a taste!~:)

T

tribeca

Thats some sweet looking jewel s there brother.Yeah man, keep that shit on track as always.I'm still holding on to MrDank Afkansastan and have no reason to cross her as well.I get more of a apple taste but not good with descripts all I know her smoke helps me sleep at night in this non-med state.
I have this wild ass sativa bush that loves your recipe .Thanks for the insight and the lovely pics.Keep it moving bro!

mack 10

mack 10

:cakeBig up OBS, wondered where you was hide'n out.your shit is on:lock: keep doin it how you do. Peace and happy holidays :harvest:

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
thats just GORGEOUS! thanx for sharing time and time again u continue to inspire us and continue making us very optimistic that their are still MANY gems to find out there thanx!
there are a ton of gems still out there to be found unfortunately seeds held in a collection are going to waste .... pop seeds

delicious!
:harvest: cheers

Everywhere I go I hear amazing stuff about your work and these pics definitely reinforce that.
don't believe everything ya hear lol thanks and happy holidays

I can almost smell the funk from here, those are some shining stars for sure....how long did it take for you to aquire all those nasty cuts? All I want is a taste!~:)
it took a lifetime of growing to find myself here at this point ...

Thats some sweet looking jewel s there brother.Yeah man, keep that shit on track as always.I'm still holding on to MrDank Afkansastan and have no reason to cross her as well.I get more of a apple taste but not good with descripts all I know her smoke helps me sleep at night in this non-med state.
I have this wild ass sativa bush that loves your recipe .Thanks for the insight and the lovely pics.Keep it moving bro!
yes it is a good idea to hold on to special gems ..... peace

:cakeBig up OBS, wondered where you was hide'n out.your shit is on:lock: keep doin it how you do. Peace and happy holidays :harvest:
thanks for watchin out ...

cheers and happy holidays

winta

winta

yea i feel u bro thats why i keep poppin to find more and more delights :)

happy holidays!

there are a ton of gems still out there to be found unfortunately seeds held in a collection are going to waste .... pop seeds

cheers and happy holidays

Top Bottom