Pure alien and other rarities

• Thread starter obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Can't wait to see them alien 4 ladies. I bet that shit is power. This inspires me to create some crazy x's. Thanx, obs! Please hook wit fruitridge bro. I wanna smoke some of these gems hella bad. Keep rockin it homie!

G

ganjherbsmoke

21 diff mgeni phenos holy fuck

now thats a tester job to die for

some killer pics of some killer chron as always obs
my only hope is that i get to someday at least taste these flaves

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
Lookin insane Obs always got that fire burnin!
:harvest:

thnx for the quick response,will these be available for the general public.
i made a very limited batch for personal consumption ... maybe 300 beans total but enough to find a true keeper . so far biggie has stood against every test batch .....

DAMN dude... Those look amazing! Always turning out straight fire. That odd ball sounds awesome. Got a lot of work ahead of you man, I know your gonna find a killer lady though. Props man, once again.
work work work game game game , shit'll never end

simple amazing combo !!!
cheers :harvest:

Can't wait to see them alien 4 ladies. I bet that shit is power. This inspires me to create some crazy x's. Thanx, obs! Please hook wit fruitridge bro. I wanna smoke some of these gems hella bad. Keep rockin it homie!
i think the Chemdog #4 is tits for breeding , always kicks out some nice shit....

21 diff mgeni phenos holy fuck

now thats a tester job to die for

some killer pics of some killer chron as always obs
my only hope is that i get to someday at least taste these flaves
gonna be hard to to chose but there are a few standouts .. the fun is the testing .....

The Mgeni looks sick

:animbong:
she is giving me wood bro ....

B

biggs

dam obsoul33t, you got some serious fire going on bro. we need some of that over in the uk. must be a pain in the ass having to test all that dank, lol. cheers for sharing what you got going on mate.

D

DWkush

bloom

cns17 grow @ 30 ml until day 21
ca/mg @ 10 ml until day 21
protekt as ph up to 5.8

day 22
cns17 ripe until finish
silicate ph up to 5.8
add hammerhead at 50% around day 30 only one application ...

I'm seriously considering switching nutes. So from day 22 on just cns17 ripe no bloom formula at all? Could I use hydroplex instead of ripe? AN has stopped making hammerhead. I'm assuming this is for a 8 weeker. could I be wrong? thanks

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

thanks for the info
there is some pure alien in the d
i wasnt gonna grab it but now def gonna grab it ;-)

C

chuckler

:sign0005: - awesome just to be tuned into someone who's doing some amazing work!

Question for you Obsol. I picked up an Alien Dawg "F" clone in Sac. I read this a.m. (while enjoying some AOG...tastiest strain I've ever had yet...thx) that you were involved in creating this strain.

Is that true?

Also, I tried some bud off of an earlier gen sister and, sheesh, that cherry smell & flavor (very smooth) gave me some serious woodage!

I couldn't believe the flavor! Is that consistent with your knowledge of F phenotypes out there?

Btw, glad a guy like me who's been "offline" and out in the hills for 25 years can catch up a bit on what's going on from guys like you.....mucho gusto and gracias. Mucho to ya....:harvest:

C

chuckler

dang, almost forgot....DWKush, bro, or Obs, could you hit me with the link to the rest of your quote there?

I'm on my first coir/hydro grow and am doing a deep dive researching/studying all the feeding charts, and posted tweaks to help guide keep between the navigation buoys.

G

gerardbutler79

thanks for the reply obs. If I were in your shoes I'd think the same way I guess. As far as these new hybrids you're showing off, I believe the last time you passed the alien tech pollen to Raskal to make seeds with, will you be doing something like that again with the Helix or perhaps setting up your own label to sell seeds under?

T

tribeca

thanks for the reply obs. If I were in your shoes I'd think the same way I guess. As far as these new hybrids you're showing off, I believe the last time you passed the alien tech pollen to Raskal to make seeds with, will you be doing something like that again with the Helix?
:lipssealed

C

chranotik

just found this sick thread. so much damn tasty looking herb, and that homemade cone rolling device is awesome. keep the pics comin, props obs.

I

irie

Hey OBs! Glad to see you're still rocking it. I've been hanging out on the edge of the scene for a while and am getting back into it full force. Good to see some familiar faces again.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
OBS

will do bro , but she has been dropped ..... not that she is bad but not to my standard ...

Damn brother

That is a shocker n dissapointing ,Im glad you keep it real though.

I thought you might have actually had one of the only pure cali haze/ possibly Ohaze stock in the online community,ive been tlkin bout .

On ta da next one

best luck in your current projects ,keep us posted

1luvbigherb

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
no pure alien x apricot ..... mgeni is the most promising x i have done to date ... bar none ... some of the Chemdog D x giesel's are looking great just waiting for smoke test to select ... and the pure alien x Chemdog #4 is just about as sick as it gets ....

I think I can get on board with that! Man sucks bout the Alien Haze. Well what can ya do accept pop some more and keep on truckin. I know you are tight lipped bout the apricot... one question was that something that came out of your seed stash or a cut from the past?

F

fasteddy0

obsoul33t, this is quite an inspiring thread. I read over it twice now. One thing I was wanting to know do you pull a decent yield with the CNS-17 or is it purely for the quality? Hopefully it is a even ratio. It is very tempting to cut down on the cost of nutes and follow your regimen.

Now to the reason for my post. I have come across about 15 seeds from Afghanistan. These also were brought back from a US solider recently. I have only popped seeds one time years ago and the end resulted in my entire room getting pollinated and seeds everywhere. After reading through this thread though, it is hard to not get them going as I see what type of potential there is for seeds from this part of the world. Any advice for going about this?

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Holy.....OBS your are a modern day pot prophet! lol Your gear is out of this world! I'm hooked on the Alien genetics and hope for some dank crosses from you in the near future! Sleep is a crutch, 3 hours/24 is all that's needed lol Any chance you'd do a thread about your growing set up and style? I'm sure we would all love to see the approach you take on everything growing lol Much respect and karma your way brotha! Stay on the boards brotha, a true inspiration.

Cheers,
Crom

D

DixinCider

nothing but fire my friend, loving the genetics. boy does you're camera do you're ladies justice. stay safe, and keep green!

Top Bottom