Pure Ghost Og (cv), Sour Bubble (bog), Sour Grapes (bog)

• Thread starter beanhoarder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
beanhoarder

beanhoarder

I just popped 5 pure ghost og from cannaventure, 6 sour bubbles from bog, 6 sour grapes from bog , and a few freebies. Freebies are blue power (3)from sin city, triple cherry diesel (3) from sin city, life star (3) from bog, and purple animal kush (2) from in house genetics. All are regular seeds except for pure ghost og and purple animal kush. They were all planted Tuesday January 12 and Wednesday January 13. All are in happy frog potting soil. I plan on running them all organically.

beanhoarder

beanhoarder

Thanks I appreciate it. Can't wait to see what the bog strains are like. I read a lot of good things about his work and can't wait to see what I find

beanhoarder

beanhoarder

I'm kinda bummed on only 3 of 5 popping with the pure ghost og from cannaventure, especially when you pay 100$ for 5 seeds

beanhoarder

beanhoarder

Thanks , I hope I find some keepers too. I think the sour grape and sour bubble will definitely have a keeper or two

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I'm kinda bummed on only 3 of 5 popping with the pure ghost og from cannaventure, especially when you pay 100$ for 5 seeds
Sometimes when my seeds dont wanna crack I get a pair of needlenose pliers and gently crack them open if you grab them on the seam and squeeze gently untill you hear/feel the seed crack sometimes they will go ahead and sprout. I think the seeds that dont crack are mostly due to the seed wall being too thick and hard to crack open or let in moisture to start the sprout growing.

beanhoarder

beanhoarder

Thanks, I'm going to try that tonite on the ones I'm still waiting on

beanhoarder

beanhoarder

I'm about to.... was wondering if I should go from cups to 1 gallon pots for a Lil while and then to 10 gallon pots, or if I should go straight from cups to 10 gallon pots

Latest posts

Top Bottom