Pure Ghost Og (cv), Sour Bubble (bog), Sour Grapes (bog)

• Thread starter beanhoarder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I'm kinda bummed on only 3 of 5 popping with the pure ghost og from cannaventure, especially when you pay 100$ for 5 seeds
All looking great.
Wen your paying $20 a bean u want every single bean to pop out wearing a pair of gucci loafers and a rolex!
U got some great strains there hoarder.i hope your stardawgs live up to theyr reputation....and price tag.im sure they will.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I wouldn't..cup,1,3,5,10gl is the order I use. To each there own tho
Gotta agree with jim on this one.its more work bit i get a better root system potting a couple of times.i would NEVER put a seed directly into 10 gals of dirt.it will take ages to fill the pot and unless you have air pruning pots alot of medium will be wasted coz the roots only grow around the edges of the pot.

beanhoarder

beanhoarder

All looking great.
Wen your paying $20 a bean u want every single bean to pop out wearing a pair of gucci loafers and a rolex!
U got some great strains there hoarder.i hope your stardawgs live up to theyr reputation....and price tag.im sure they will.
Gucci loafers and a rolex, lol. Shit I would a been happy with flip flops and a swatch. Thanks I hope I find some keepers out of them, gonna pop the stardawgs after I weed the males out of these ones. So I can stay within my limits

beanhoarder

beanhoarder

20160219 183359
20160221 165804
20160221 165655

beanhoarder

beanhoarder

And I ordered sunshine daydream & space monkey. And I get legend og x snow lotus free

Top Bottom