PURE GOLD. HOW IS IT MADE?

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
The phosphate can easily be hydrolized using NaOH, or KOH.

We haven't played with the process without a fume hood, because of the chlorine given off, but it is on the agenda for the new lab.

We have a small fractionator and column, but our detector uses UV absorbtion to switch streams to the next fraction container. More on the subject later, as the lamp for our detector is obsolete and we are struggling with finding a replacement.

Here is a picture, with the fractionator in the background behind the distillation equipment. It is the unit on the left and an electrophoresis unit for DNA sequencing on the right.

fuckin mad scientists.

squiggly

squiggly

As always very impressive graywolf.

I'm REALLY REALLY HAPPY to hear that the phosphate ester is easily hydrolyzed off. This really gives a simple route to as near 100% THC as you can get.

It may also lead to a route of isolating large quantities of CBD.

Super excited to hear this. Yeah I didn't bother looking at the profile for the pill, I was going along with what a friend had told me about them and that info has turned out to be false.

I imagine there is still a reasonably high standard in that lab--just based on the investment required to mass produce gel caps and oil--but this stuff doesn't appear to be anything particularly special upon a second look.

Hopefully in a few years time I'll be cranking out some CBD pills for ya'll :)

singingcrow

singingcrow

it's kind of my theory that the reason pure gold doesn't taste as good to some people because their body's chemistry is looking out for different chemical components, some of the other 70 chemicals that make up cannabis and its not going to be in the purified THC pill. I am interested in hearing a business story this week about a manufacturer working to make a CBD pill, purifed. He was sharing as a press report an aquisition of 21 million (I believe) for startup equipment. I'm sorry! I've been so sick or else I would go find the link and close to here. Please forgive me! I am writing this from bed with my vaporizer. If anyone wants to go link and dad to post that would be much appreciated. .

SmokeS

SmokeS

I like the pure gold oil but it is too expensive. I get it when i find it but only a 1/2g. It lasts me about 5 days and its good for medicating during the day. I would take a dab in the morning before work be pain free until about 1 pm. I function a lot better then with regular bho or co2. I hope they figure out the CA law situation because this is some good medication and if they close our dispensaries I'm sure that I can't find something this pure and amazing from the Mexican drug cartels. Thanks President (insert name here) and Mrs. HAGG

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

Every club I've been too doesn't move any of the pure gold, it sits. But I see the regular concentrates fly off the shelves...could be the price, I dunno. But just seems if it was that strong it would be the best...
I think they tested in the mid 80% for thc concentration. They might be 99.99% pure but not 99.9% thc, looks like they are 87% delta 9.
Most awesome concentrates made by amateurs easily hit 80 to mid 80's thc%. So, the pure gold may be the purest product but hardly the most potent...

we moved it pretty quick...i mean not as fast as bho, but it moved...it was like 74 d9 last batch we had...82 after all cannibinoids i think...dont remember...
pure gold kinda lost its wow factor when my oil hit 87+ delta 9...
i mean its cool and all i like the delivery method w lil dropper thingy....
not sure why its marketed the way it is...seems like its super expensive and not enough people goin for it...
must cost a lot to produce...

hammalamma

hammalamma

I am 99% sure that this stuff is absolute amber with 5 to 10% d-limonene to thin it out. I also just recently saw some actual tests of this stuff and the real numbers are nowhere near what they are claiming. It doesn't even come in the cool capsules anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom