Pure Royal Kush

• Thread starter 619ster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

What up Farmers! I have a strain called Pure Royal Kush from Gorilla Seeds I've been running for a little while and it's quite amazing IMO. I do have pictures of mine growing as well as finished product. I'll try to post those sometime when I get a chance. What I wanted to know is if anybody knows the actual genetics to this strain? It turns nice and purple, but it's Kush all the way! Weird thing is it's the most metallic tasting Kush I've had ever. But it's all there, what we look for in a Kush, a Purple Kush, only more metallic lol.

Feedback would be much appreciated!:pimp:

619ster

619ster

Yea I see no grow journals or info anywhere, and I don't think Gorilla Seeds ever got too far. I could be wrong though. My buddy who owns a dispensary knows the breeder though. And I see he was a former member here on the Farm. Was hoping one of you veterans would know? I'll try and post pics 2mro, I'm at work for the night.

D

daddymexbricks

Yo where these seeds at bro? I've smoked the pure royal kush but it came from nor cal. Def some flame... IRS have the purp patches throughout it?

619ster

619ster

Yup plenty of Purp in there. And yea it's some flameage alright! They sure are from NorCal, that's where they came from. I'll get the package they came in as well. I have one more bean left. But I do have a male and female parents. So I planned on BX'n the hell out of it til I get what I want. Maybe first try will work lol. Very resilient strain as well. Handles all kinds of stresses quite well. A work of art this strain, IMO.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
From what I have heard lately, there are a few different Royal Kushes going around.. There is Purple Royal Kush seeds from Emerald Triangle seeds.. There is a cut of Royal Kush out of Norcal, I was gifted this cut.. If you want to see it, check out Aliens photo/genetics thread.. And now there is a Pure Royal Kush.. Haven't heard of the Pure yet..

D

daddymexbricks

Yea I'd love to get my hands on a cut of this! It's super flame... Seal a mealed a half zip cuz I liked it so much! Lol.. Good luck with the bx bro

619ster

619ster

For sure brah! I got a little sample here of my dried and cured end product. Man uploading to this site is a process! I'll get better lol. Looked at my pack and it's actually called "Royal Pure Kush". NorCal strain and not from any seedbank, not anything like the ET Royal Purple Kush as this one here stretches just like an OG. The ET Royal Purple Kush states that it has Bubba growth tendencies with minimal stretch. Anyway, here's a pic for now til I get better at uploading pics here:
CIMG2679.JPG

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

dammm yo if this is the same one that im use tooo i want some LOL..shit looks bangin the one i was pikin up b4 had a distinct smelll sweet n kushy n allil something else i cant really describe...had some about a month ago that was curin for about a year and dammmm that shit was just as good as the first time i tried it bombay.not sure if its the same 1 u got but u got a gem on your hands.....

619ster

619ster

Here's a few more pics to wet your whistle :) I still forgot to get pictures of the package, but while looking through my beans searching for it, I found out I have TWO Royal Pure Kush seeds left!!! Yummmm! If I can find pheno's any better than what I already have, it's on like Donkey Kong!!:banana:

CIMG2684.JPG

CIMG2694.JPG

CIMG2692.JPG

CIMG2675.JPG

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Glad to hear that it's some kill. Would love to see some grow pics.

I got what you're looking for. I picked up 2 packs of these (Gorilla Seeds Royal Pure Kush) about 18 mo ago. Great foil packaging like Mr. Nice. I was wondering the same thing & happened to find him (Gorillaseeds) on WeedTracker. He's what he told me about the genetics of this strain:

I used my royal purple Kush, a land race afghan I found in seed and spent a couple years back crossing and stabilizing. It grows very short it is a medium yielder, super frosty and turns purple. The pure Kush is the original. The one that grows like OG, not the bubba fake. It looks just like OG but doesn't have the lemon sent to it, more of a mint Kush smell. Those should finish in 8 weeks and be bomb.

There ya go bro. Straight from the horses mouth.

P

PhredInYerHead

This is a great strain! Homie of mine grows it up north. Love how smooth it is, great flaver and heavy stone as well.

So is this Gorilla Seeds company still around?

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
I got what you're looking for. I picked up 2 packs of these (Gorilla Seeds Royal Pure Kush) about 18 mo ago. Great foil packaging like Mr. Nice. I was wondering the same thing & happened to find him (Gorillaseeds) on WeedTracker.

Score! :rasta2:

619ster

619ster

Thanks a bunch for the info Darth Fader!!! Exactly what I needed. I had a feeling there was some OG or Pure in there! My pheno takes on the OG growth characteristics. I'll get more pics when I get a chance.

And thanks all for the comments! I enjoy this stuff ALOT! Smoke and effect is like OG, but taste is very complex. It's a metallic fruit sald taste is all that comes to mind.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Here's a few more pics to wet your whistle :) I still forgot to get pictures of the package, but while looking through my beans searching for it, I found out I have TWO Royal Pure Kush seeds left!!! Yummmm! If I can find pheno's any better than what I already have, it's on like Donkey Kong!!:banana:

CIMG2684.JPG

CIMG2694.JPG

CIMG2692.JPG

CIMG2675.JPG

DAMN- that is one of the sweetest bud's i ever seen, my god would i love a nug of that tonight, just lost my gdp mom and her clone looks like a runt, might just have to get a hold of that for my purple stock, funny I just asked jj what he would recomend but i know what i want know , excellent work growin that dank:banana1sv6:

soserthc1

soserthc1

Glad to hear that it's some kill. Would love to see some grow pics.

I got what you're looking for. I picked up 2 packs of these (Gorilla Seeds Royal Pure Kush) about 18 mo ago. Great foil packaging like Mr. Nice. I was wondering the same thing & happened to find him (Gorillaseeds) on WeedTracker. He's what he told me about the genetics of this strain:

There ya go bro. Straight from the horses mouth.
Good info darth - its responces like that, that make this forum awesome ,any idea where they can be aquired now.. i believe emerald triangle has the strain or something simular need a purple my gdp momma died and clone aint looking good , time for a new purple, thanks bro opionions from anyone on best purple but 619 nug was pretty damn impressive - how about urkle - i would like to support the farm so if there is a good purple on thcbay - motherlode or logic ? also need a high cbd strain - alaskan thunderfuck or jamacian lion ??? what you guy think

Latest posts

Top Bottom