Purecrop1 Foliar

• Thread starter Freshone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sshz

sshz

I’ve seen many threads about it......you might need to use another search engine or change your search wording. I found numerous ones before deciding to try it.

CF89

CF89

I’ve seen many threads about it......you might need to use another search engine or change your search wording. I found numerous ones before deciding to try it.

Still not easy to find info on. You shouldn’t need to get fancy with wording and search engines to find a reputable product that’s well known.

if using the most basic keywords (purecrop1. purecrop1 review, Purecrop1 marijuana. And purecrop1 cannabis) on google.com (#1 search engine in the world) doesn’t bring up a ton of instant results about this miracle liquid.... does that not make you wonder a little is all I’m asking??

This stuff sounds like it’s gods gift to gardens.... why is it so hard to find people that have used it? Besides one thread from 2016 and another from 2018 with 3 replies.

I’d like to try it if it’s as good as they say but it seems sketchy. Shouldn’t be that hard to find info on.

Last edited:
sshz

sshz

Anyone can leave a review, so you shouldn’t be putting too much into them anyway. Go to their website, read about it, and make decision. You can also look for reviews on eBay and Amazon I’m guessing. I know people in CO that use it regularly on big industrial grows, inside, and they swear by it. Spend the $35, and try it. My plants seem to love it after getting sprayed with it, I’ve mentioned it in many of my grows on RIU and here.

sshz

sshz

I did check Amazon and every review was either 4* or 5*........... you can also contact the distributor and ask for a sample. That's what I did, and they sent me a bottle for free to try, but it was a couple of years ago now.

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Would you smoke Pure Crop 1 in a dab rig?

If no, then why would you apply it to your plants in flower and smoke those?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Still not easy to find info on. You shouldn’t need to get fancy with wording and search engines to find a reputable product that’s well known.

if using the most basic keywords (purecrop1. purecrop1 review, Purecrop1 marijuana. And purecrop1 cannabis) on google.com (#1 search engine in the world) doesn’t bring up a ton of instant results about this miracle liquid.... does that not make you wonder a little is all I’m asking??

This stuff sounds like it’s gods gift to gardens.... why is it so hard to find people that have used it? Besides one thread from 2016 and another from 2018 with 3 replies.

I’d like to try it if it’s as good as they say but it seems sketchy. Shouldn’t be that hard to find info on.

FUCK GOOGLE ANYWAYS. QYB

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

This is like the ONLY thread and marijuana related discussion/ forum with this product when you google it. Talk about sketchy. I bet half the posters in here saying good things about it are fake
You are so full of shite dude. I just googled it 2 minutes ago. Got 7 sites sellng it on first page. The company making it was the first...what are you making up stories for and bashing a company thats made a good product???
Ex nba'er john sally has invested in it...the companies stock is valued at $1.60. But the market cap is 85million shares....im no stock market nerd thank god.......but im buying this product if i ever get mites or root aphids!!

Last edited:
Anthem

Anthem

It works better than anything I have tried. At that list is up to about 10 different products. It is OMRI

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

It works better than anything I have tried. At that list is up to about 10 different products. It is OMRI
I gotta say this OMRI isnt whats its all cracked up to be...i want to see a Cdfa certification!!

Wonder why they cant?

Anthem

Anthem

I gotta say this OMRI isnt whats its all cracked up to be...i want to see a Cdfa certification!!

Wonder why they cant?
Because they already did OMRI and cdfa is a California equal that is the state will only accept. Why? Simple because the dick up in Sac wants more money for what ever he wants to do next. All electric cars by 2035. Oh well I will be out of Cali by then!!!!!!!!!!

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Because they already did OMRI and cdfa is a California equal that is the state will only accept. Why? Simple because the dick up in Sac wants more money for what ever he wants to do next. All electric cars by 2035. Oh well I will be out of Cali by then!!!!!!!!!!

The state of cali is fucked! To say the least!!

Whats everyones taken on phyllos, this canna genetics thing going on?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Has anyone used this for fungus gnats? I don’t see any instructions on watering the medium with it but says it works on FG’s...

Anthem

Anthem

Has anyone used this for fungus gnats? I don’t see any instructions on watering the medium with it but says it works on FG’s...
I have used it for fungal gnats. It will kill off the flyers. I have not used it for soil applications. I have sprays the top soil. If you have a bad infestation I would probably use Pure Crop 1 for flyers and microbe lift pond products for soil drench.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I have used it for fungal gnats. It will kill off the flyers. I have not used it for soil applications. I have sprays the top soil. If you have a bad infestation I would probably use Pure Crop 1 for flyers and microbe lift pond products for soil drench.

I use rubbing alcohol for flyers and h202 for larvae. Good to know its good for flyers. I've sprayed alcohol on he soil but have always wanted a less harmful product now i do! Its great stuff!!!! till proven otherwise

sshz

sshz

Per the website, you would use it at the same mix no matter whether you spray or drench........... I find I have better success with a product called Gnatrol for gnats.

Also, Billfarthing is wrong is his assumptions....... even though his ingredients are correct, the difference is in the production process. Read more about it on the website- it's not just about heating and mixing. LOL

Anthem

Anthem

Per the website, you would use it at the same mix no matter whether you spray or drench........... I find I have better success with a product called Gnatrol for gnats.

Also, Billfarthing is wrong is his assumptions....... even though his ingredients are correct, the difference is in the production process. Read more about it on the website- it's not just about heating and mixing. LOL
That is kind of funny Sshz, I was going to comment that it is not the right type of Bacillus but if you look closely they mention a form of Bacillus Thuringiensis. The actual form of Bacillus is BTI.

Top Bottom