Purecrop1 Foliar

• Thread starter Freshone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Spinosad is great stuff. I was of the understanding that Imid is Imid though, only difference is the concentration.
Oh ya my bad went right over my head. check the half life from the labels, I’m very high but if I remeber correctly it’s significantly shorter in promis. Or was now because I can’t find it anymore.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Oh ya my bad went right over my head. check the half life from the labels, I’m very high but if I remeber correctly it’s significantly shorter in promis. Or was now because I can’t find it anymore.
Huh.. interesting. Imidacloprid is pretty benign stuff in general I think, for mammals anyway, check out the LD50 of Imid compared to old fashioned nicotine.

Spotsy

Spotsy

Just my 2 cents... I grow outdoor in Virginia.. very high humidity and lots of bugs... Pure crop 1 is the only thing I spray on my actual buds... All the way up to 7 days before chop.. I'm growing in the ground .. planted in the pen we used to hold our goats... I use it almost every day.. I put 2 tablespoons per quart in a sprayer. Works wonders.. has not harmed plants at all.. I also put 3 tablespoons per 6 gallons of water every time I water or feed. This stuff does work great. I have no affiliation with P. C. 1.Im just telling you what my experience with this product is. I also use hydrogen peroxide as a folier spray. Yeah weed plants are pretty hardy.. especially if u get the soil and nutes right. Also the 2 plants I put in goat pen are the healthiest plants I've ever raised.. so there both naturally more bug and mold resistant that the 2 I got in 45 gallon bags.. I'm running roots Organics as nutes.. if u really want the top quality , best of best,, you have to get all phases of the grow right.. which is really , really hard to do in an outdoor setting. It's taken me 4 years of trial and error,,, but when u hit that sweet spot , as a grower it's soooo! Satisfying. I use more than what the label recommends,, so you have to try for yourself and see what works best... Als some bugs I noticed were getting immune to it I think.... Main pests here are thrips, and beetles.

Spotsy

Spotsy

Just my 2 cents... I grow outdoor in Virginia.. very high humidity and lots of bugs... Pure crop 1 is the only thing I spray on my actual buds... All the way up to 7 days before chop.. I'm growing in the ground .. planted in the pen we used to hold our goats... I use it almost every day.. I put 2 tablespoons per quart in a sprayer. Works wonders.. has not harmed plants at all.. I also put 3 tablespoons per 6 gallons of water every time I water or feed. This stuff does work great. I have no affiliation with P. C. 1.Im just telling you what my experience with this product is. I also use hydrogen peroxide as a folier spray. Yeah weed plants are pretty hardy.. especially if u get the soil and nutes right. Also the 2 plants I put in goat pen are the healthiest plants I've ever raised.. so there both naturally more bug and mold resistant that the 2 I got in 45 gallon bags.. I'm running roots Organics as nutes.. if u really want the top quality , best of best,, you have to get all phases of the grow right.. which is really , really hard to do in an outdoor setting. It's taken me 4 years of trial and error,,, but when u hit that sweet spot , as a grower it's soooo! Satisfying. I use more than what the label recommends,, so you have to try for yourself and see what works best... Als some bugs I noticed were getting immune to it I think.... Main pests here are thrips, and beetles.
Edit... P. C. 1 also raises your ph.. so I have to use ph down to get it right... 6.1

Spotsy

Spotsy

I use this every year on my outdoor grows... it definitely works.. I alternate it with Agromegan grow safe,, and Ive pulled good crops over the last 4 seasons. I don't use it two weeks before harvest. Although it says u can use it up to day of chop

Top Bottom