Purecrop1 Foliar

• Thread starter Freshone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dunge

Dunge

from their web site:
"The chemistry is, in essence, a form of natural quantum physics."

A bit breathy for me, but the materials look benign enough.

If I could get a smaller sample, I would try it.

K

Kelron

Well it' strange 2 new people.rwgister with in 2 days of someone mentioning said product. Not saying you are play8ng games and such, but I don' believe in coincidences.

Now if you have an issue with the way things are handled here, feel free to always send me a pm to discuss it further.
Well it' strange 2 new people.rwgister with in 2 days of someone mentioning said product. Not saying you are play8ng games and such, but I don' believe in coincidences.

Now if you have an issue with the way things are handled here, feel free to always send me a pm to discuss it further.
I actually registered with this conversation specifically because Purecrop1 was the topic , because I just got turned on to the stuff and am finding exciting results . When I googled the name this came up . So I may be as coincidental as the other guys , only I think the excitement and attention is simply a new thing that seems to work super so people are talking . Any one else out there using this product?

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I have heard this from others I trust which is why I asked about it here,thanks for the input.
Your initial post was accurate; so far, this product has been effective toward ALL of the pests that we've tested it on, Broad and Russet included. Aside from its effectiveness with IPM, it's also shown to dramatically increase SAR, resilience toward extreme environmental temperatures, overall health, vigor and potency of your end product. We've only begun to scratch the surface by applying the product via root drench... Did I mention that it's completely organic? Cheers

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Your initial post was accurate; so far, this product has been effective toward ALL of the pests that we've tested it on, Broad and Russet included. Aside from its effectiveness with IPM, it's also shown to dramatically increase SAR, resilience toward extreme environmental temperatures, overall health, vigor and potency of your end product. We've only begun to scratch the surface by applying the product via root drench... Did I mention that it's completely organic? Cheers
I will say my interest is definitely more on the plant response side. Alas, its been added to my list of stuff to test anyways. I'll try to get it ordered within a couple weeks, i have surgery between then and now so it'll have to be after. In the meantime, yall should convince them to run a sample size lol. It's behind SeaGreen though.

sshz

sshz

I'm in a thread over at RIU on mite killing, maybe 55 pages dating back a bit. We recently had a discussion on the "pepper" sprays, the good and the bad- and a guy on there offered to send me a sample of it to try on a crop. Not sure how much I'm getting or how long it will last, but I'll report back with pic's.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I'm in a thread over at RIU on mite killing, maybe 55 pages dating back a bit. We recently had a discussion on the "pepper" sprays, the good and the bad- and a guy on there offered to send me a sample of it to try on a crop. Not sure how much I'm getting or how long it will last, but I'll report back with pic's.
So, you were given a sample of PureCrop or some pepper spray?

sshz

sshz

I am being sent a sample to try out in two of my rooms. It is surely not a pepper spray. I have started reading a lot about it, and some large growers in Denver are using it with great success. We were discussing pepper sprays to control mites on RIU and someone piped in and asked me if I’d like to receive a sample and I told him I would give an honest and thorough review of the product if he sent me a bottle. It should arrive in a few days but the more I read growers reports about it, the more interested I am. Only down fall is its expensive from what I hear but it can be used from day 1 all the way thru flowering with no ill effects to the plants. I’ll report on it after I start using it......

sshz

sshz

And now for something totally different....Oni Seeds Papaya Punch at day 54.

IMG 0069

sshz

sshz

So the active ingredients in the PureCrop1 are 10% soybean oil and 5% corn oil. The inactive ingredients include fatty acids, filtered water and glycerine. I've used a few different products that used soybean oil before, and although fine in veg, I'd hesitate using them in later flowering. I found the oil can brown out the stigma's and clogs the stomata's- but maybe I over-applied it. I received my samples, and I'll be using them shortly. And now for an update at day 60:

IMG 0081

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

So the active ingredients in the PureCrop1 are 10% soybean oil and 5% corn oil. The inactive ingredients include fatty acids, filtered water and glycerine. I've used a few different products that used soybean oil before, and although fine in veg, I'd hesitate using them in later flowering. I found the oil can brown out the stigma's and clogs the stomata's- but maybe I over-applied it. I received my samples, and I'll be using them shortly. And now for an update at day 60:

View attachment 782914
I can guarantee that none of the prior products used were manufactured in the same fashion. We've sprayed at every stage in flower and we've seen fellow growers dunk their ENTIRE harvest and still NO residual or detriment to the test results. Keep us posted

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Over on RIU one of the members is reporting that he completely eradicated and controlled his ongoing fungus gnat infestation. Some solid testimonials coming in!

sshz

sshz

Rather than post my grow with PureCrop1 in various journals, I started a thread of Ethos "Zsweet Inzanity" where I'll be using up my sample bottles of PureCrop1. It's at RIU under Grow Journals, easily found with a quick search. 2 weeks into veg, the first spray will come in a week or so.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
@GR33NL3AF

Any more updates on your use of this product? Any chance you can post a pic of the actual ingredient label?

I am trying to compare the product to this ..

http://bestdarnsoap.com/colloidal-micelle/ .. seems like it may be the same product or a diluted mix of this product ..

Thanks .. Much Respect!

sshz

sshz

Price alone should gravitate you towards the "bestdarnsoap" product I would think. I'll take a pic in a bit, and my first application will be made this week, maybe Tuesday at 3 weeks old.

sshz

sshz

I couldn't get a picture of the label as it wraps around the small bottle, so here it is word for word:

"Ingredients: Active ingredients soybean oil 10%, corn oil 5% (15%)
Inert ingredients filtered water, glycerin, carrot, onion, orange vegetable based fatty acids,
tallow, vanillin (85%)"

There you go, exactly as written on the label.

Top Bottom