Purecrop1 Foliar

• Thread starter Freshone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PharmHand

I couldn't get a picture of the label as it wraps around the small bottle, so here it is word for word:

"Ingredients: Active ingredients soybean oil 10%, corn oil 5% (15%)
Inert ingredients filtered water, glycerin, carrot, onion, orange vegetable based fatty acids,
tallow, vanillin (85%)"

There you go, exactly as written on the label.
Sounds tasty. Awesome

Dunge

Dunge

Is there a conflict with spraying Purecrop1 during lighted time like there is with Green Cleaner?
Just made my first test application to one lighted plant, but am concerned that damage may be delayed beyond my test patience.

sshz

sshz

I believe I was told there would not be an issue if applied while the lights are on........but as a matter of caution, i would always apply first thing in the morning or as the lights are being turned off- as long as mold isn't an issue or possibility (caused by cold temps, etc.).

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Is there a conflict with spraying Purecrop1 during lighted time like there is with Green Cleaner?
Just made my first test application to one lighted plant, but am concerned that damage may be delayed beyond my test patience.
Dunge, there will not be any damage, but given the liability, spraying with lights on is never advised. PC1 is not alcohol based, like Green Cleaner and has ZERO residual. The idea behind zero residual is that there is no remnants on the plant to cause phototoxicity. Also, there seems to be a strong correlation between healthy plants and their ability to have resilience toward phototoxicity.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

@GR33NL3AF

Any more updates on your use of this product? Any chance you can post a pic of the actual ingredient label?

I am trying to compare the product to this ..

http://bestdarnsoap.com/colloidal-micelle/ .. seems like it may be the same product or a diluted mix of this product ..

Thanks .. Much Respect!
I can send the SDS via private conversation and yes, I am aware of that product. They may be manufactured in a similar fashion but the ingredient list is not the same.

sshz

sshz

I made my 1st application to the room full of plants yesterday........i mixed 2 oz with a gallon of r.o. water and sprayed just before lights out. The plants looked great this morning. I would also recommend a thorough watering 6-12 hours before applying anything to your plants- as they will be well saturated from the watering, there will be less absorption by the leaves to minimize issues.

P

PharmHand

I made my 1st application to the room full of plants yesterday........i mixed 2 oz with a gallon of r.o. water and sprayed just before lights out. The plants looked great this morning. I would also recommend a thorough watering 6-12 hours before applying anything to your plants- as they will be well saturated from the watering, there will be less absorption by the leaves to minimize issues.
Great bit of advice right there- never spray a dry plant with anything other than pure water. In dry (air not soil) conditions a plain water primer spray can help minimize phyto tox too

sshz

sshz

5 days into flowering now. Made my 2nd application of PC1 yesterday with no ill effects. Waiting on the stretch now......

IMG 0161

sshz

sshz

2 weeks into flowering, they really took off this past week. They seem to love the PC1, as the picture shows. I've made 3 applications total, I'm out of it now so I'll have to decide if I want to buy it going forward.

IMG 0819

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

2 weeks into flowering, they really took off this past week. They seem to love the PC1, as the picture shows. I've made 3 applications total, I'm out of it now so I'll have to decide if I want to buy it going forward.

View attachment 796684
Monster Gardens has a deal right now for 15% off w/ coupon code: PURE15

sshz

sshz

No response, so I assume not......so, do not spray oil based products on flowering buds!

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

No response, so I assume not......so, do not spray oil based products on flowering buds!
Yes, you can, 100%. This is not an oil based product, it's main derivatives are plant-based. Same for use on flowers, but I'd recommend keeping to around 1oz per gallon and spraying with lights off or severely dimmed. I've sprayed with full light intensity but wouldn't recommend for all.

sshz

sshz

1 month in flowering today, plants have really stretched past the 3rd week but have stopped now. I did give them a 1oz PC1 spraying on Saturday. Plants seemed to have loved it, and I can't see any negative effects from it. 6 weeks to go, by the looks of things, this will be a monster yield.

IMG 0830

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

1 month in flowering today, plants have really stretched past the 3rd week but have stopped now. I did give them a 1oz PC1 spraying on Saturday. Plants seemed to have loved it, and I can't see any negative effects from it. 6 weeks to go, by the looks of things, this will be a monster yield.

View attachment 799673
They look great!!

sshz

sshz

5 weeks finished.........next 3 weeks they will really bulk up, then another couple weeks to swell up and finish- but it is my first time growing the strain. I'm very happy with the PC1, no bugs or mites, and the plants seem very happy with it. I spray weekly now, 1 oz per gallon, 10 minutes before lights out and run my exhaust to keep humidity low but with no fans blowing around. I regret no staking everything, and I'm hoping not to have to tear the room apart as the bud get bigger and bigger. Remember, or re-read the 1st post- this is a massive yielder. My last Ethos strain, Citral Glue, I got OVER 2 lbs per light- actually around 2 1/4 lbs.- this may beat that! So, 5 weeks to go.

Unnamed

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

5 weeks finished.........next 3 weeks they will really bulk up, then another couple weeks to swell up and finish- but it is my first time growing the strain. I'm very happy with the PC1, no bugs or mites, and the plants seem very happy with it. I spray weekly now, 1 oz per gallon, 10 minutes before lights out and run my exhaust to keep humidity low but with no fans blowing around. I regret no staking everything, and I'm hoping not to have to tear the room apart as the bud get bigger and bigger. Remember, or re-read the 1st post- this is a massive yielder. My last Ethos strain, Citral Glue, I got OVER 2 lbs per light- actually around 2 1/4 lbs.- this may beat that! So, 5 weeks to go.

View attachment 802110
They look great sshz!

sshz

sshz

Thanks. Unfortunately, as they bulked up, they started to lean so I was forced to rip the room apart, pull out every plant and stake them. It gave me a chance to clean up the room, rearrange everything and clean the lights/bulbs. One plant center in the back has yellowed up but every other one if nicely green and healthy. They've really packed on the weight this past week, 32 days to go so 38 days into flowering so far. Room weight will easily be over 2+ lbs. per light, that's for sure. Super smelly, loads of resin, I couldn't be happier at this point. Just wish I'd remember to start staking plants earlier on too make it overall easier..........

Unnamed

sshz

sshz

Today is 7 weeks finished in flowering- 3 weeks to go although it looks like some will be done around week 9. Someone was questioning the weight in the room, as Ethos describes it as the highest yielding strain available in todays market- they may be right. The pic was taken just before lights on with a flash light so it's poor quality- sorry.

IMG 0856

Top Bottom