Purge Temp Per Desired Products?

• Thread starter OMGimaDONKEY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OMGimaDONKEY

OMGimaDONKEY

so i'm new to light hydrocarbon extraction and will be running a cls with butane/propane, the mix dependent upon what i want to make with it.
has anyone found a chart with target temps and vac presures to achieve the assorted consistencies?

SwellDay

SwellDay

I would Be interested in any charts as well . I would like a wide variety of products available to my patients . I cannot for the life of me get any clear understanding of how to make Sugar wax or honeycomb . Anyone have a clear idea of how to make different products .

D

DjangoNugs

Skunkpharm has some pretty helpful charts, and a lot of other info, on their website. Not with target temps for certain strains though. I know that anything you are trying to make is very dependent on strain and quality of starting material. I once put 4 different slabs, 4 different strains, in my oven thinking I could find that median temp. Didn't work so well for me. The liberty haze needed temps like 20 degrees higher than everything else. I was very surprised at how high the difference was. The other three did well at around 100 but the FloG could have done with a lower temp, like 95, fa sho. 95-105 have been whats working for me to make shatter. Startin glow and moving up if I need to. All that being said, I cant get my head around the wax/honeycomb process either. I think I just need to try some more things. I've just read a lot of different stuff. Tried a couple different temps and vac pressure but either ended up with a lot of budder or more sap like substances. So, anyone out there with any input I'm listening too.

Top Bottom