Purkle(Purple Urkle X The Purps)

• Thread starter highersolutions
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are some pics of a cross I made awhile back, its Purps and Urkle so Purkle lol. My Bro came up with the name but she smells like raspberry sherbert so this pheno has the nick name Sherbert.

Purkle
Purkle2
Purkle1
Purkle4
Purkle3
E

EACH1TEACH1

wowser. looks like you got a keeper in the stable. a joint of that would be wondrous.

P

paulycali

Oh yeah looking good!

A definite keeper for sure

Keep up the good work

How many weeks in is she?

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh yeah looking good!

A definite keeper for sure

Keep up the good work

How many weeks in is she?

These pics were at about day 40-45 of flower and now at day 58 they are really getting some color. I will try and get some new pics soon

phenophinder

phenophinder

looks amazing hs,

great cross and it turned out very well, nice one to keep around

:rauch08:

can't wait to see those ~ d60 pics, drool tasty

S

sweetbee

beautiful . . . would love this cross . . .great description and the raspberry sherbert,
yummmmmmm . . . P.U. X P's = PUP's congrats ! I can smell her across the meadow,
surely, berry goodness , aloha Sweetbee

P

primeform

got pics of the parents? trying to figure out the difference between the purps and the purple urkle. Ive heard ALOT of conflicting stories and not even sure what cut I have is anymore.

phenophinder

phenophinder

This looks great hs, anything that can speed up the urkle veg time and turn out this nice is a winner.

Do you make beans of this cross or is it clone only?

I would love to get an urkle (hybrid or not) back in the stables and this looks like a nice one to have.

keep up the good green work

:bongsmi:

S

ScrogFrog

That shit looks lovely ! Nice job, how many days do you usually take her?

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Looks like a purple rock candy volcano from where I'm sitting. B-eautiful!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
got pics of the parents? trying to figure out the difference between the purps and the purple urkle. Ive heard ALOT of conflicting stories and not even sure what cut I have is anymore.

I'm sure I can find some pics somewhere. Here are some older Purple Urkle pics. These were taken when I grew small plants. I now veg them for about 2 months before I switch to flower so the buds are much nicer IMO. Sorry no new photos of the larger plants....yet

Urkzoom
Urk1
Urk4
Urk2
Urk3
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
This looks great hs, anything that can speed up the urkle veg time and turn out this nice is a winner.

Do you make beans of this cross or is it clone only?

I would love to get an urkle (hybrid or not) back in the stables and this looks like a nice one to have.

keep up the good green work

:bongsmi:
No its not clone only. I made 195 seeds on the first Urkle X Purps cross and I'm close to finishing the backcross Purkle2.0(Purple Urkle X Purkle(Urkle X Purps). Here's some pics of the seeded Purple Urkle lower branches(the buds look deformed the calyxs are so swollen). I hope to get around 200 seeds again.

The original Purkle1.0 leaned more toward the Purps so I backcrossed to the Purple Urkle to bring out more Urkle dominant traits. I eventually hope to get the Urkle cubed so I can pretty much have nonfeminized Purple Urkle seeds.
That shit looks lovely ! Nice job, how many days do you usually take her?
Around 70

Purkle2 0 2000 x 1500
Purkle2 0a 2000 x 1500
Purkle2 0b 2000 x 1500
Purkle2 0c 2000 x 1500
Purkle2 0d 2000 x 1500
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn that looks amazing sign me up for som of those seeds I am feining for a urkle cross and this one looks awesome good job bro stay frosty peace

Top Bottom