Purkle(Purple Urkle X The Purps)

• Thread starter highersolutions
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
alligator

alligator

Very nice, looks like an absolute match made in heaven! Did the urkle tame the shape- shifting trait in the mendo purps?

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I used to be one these peeps until I got a hold of the urkle cut i work with. Everybody who has her asks for MORE.

Great work mange
Thanks bro, I know what you mean. Purple Urkle is still the most requested strain by my patients
What temp are U running in your room? I am getting read to flower The Purp and want the most purple out of her? Those are some fabulous looking ladies.!!!!!
Daytime temps stay around 75-80F and night around 65-70F
Dang, that looks DANK!!!
Do you still run the Purps? I hear a bunch of growers say it is not potent at all, but a few seem to love it.
Yeah I still run it. It has one of the best fragrances I have ever smelled in herb. Straight fruity goodness. Definitely not my most potent smoke but I wouldn't say its " not potent at all". More of a mellow day time effect to heavy smokers but plenty potent for your average part time smoker.
Very nice, looks like an absolute match made in heaven! Did the urkle tame the shape- shifting trait in the mendo purps?
Thanks bro, I'm liking the way its turned out too. Not sure what you mean by the shape-shifting trait though? My Purps cut has been a pretty solid strain so far.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are some dried budshots of the Purkle2.0(Urkle X(urkle X the purps). These were tested/grown out by a friend from another site. He said he had pretty high night time temps so its nice that at least a little color came through even in the high temps(He was hoping for some purpling). I will be doing a large run myself here soon so I can further the project if I feel its where I want it and I can get a better idea of whats all in there. Peace

JAWS

JAWS

hello HIGH:hi
man that bud looks awesome i sure wish i had dropped a few of those instead of the WAYNE, arrrr cant do anything about now...
great looking bud:banana1sv6:

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

No its not clone only. I made 195 seeds on the first Urkle X Purps cross and I'm close to finishing the backcross Purkle2.0(Purple Urkle X Purkle(Urkle X Purps). Here's some pics of the seeded Purple Urkle lower branches(the buds look deformed the calyxs are so swollen). I hope to get around 200 seeds again.

The original Purkle1.0 leaned more toward the Purps so I backcrossed to the Purple Urkle to bring out more Urkle dominant traits. I eventually hope to get the Urkle cubed so I can pretty much have nonfeminized Purple Urkle seeds.
Around 70

Damn fine purple. Put medown for 2 pack!.. LOL

I'll second that

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man the nug looks great good job on the cross bro

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I am drooling over those buds!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
hello HIGH:hi
man that bud looks awesome i sure wish i had dropped a few of those instead of the WAYNE, arrrr cant do anything about now...
great looking bud:banana1sv6:
Whats up Jaws thanks for checking bro...I'm sure that wayne will be dank. There is always next time :cool
yeah man the nug looks great good job on the cross bro
Thanks. Wish I could take credit but like I said this was grown out by my bro from another site running aero.
I am drooling over those buds!
:rock

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

hopefully a good friend will be blessing some of these bad ass beans very soon to me .keeping my fingers crossed.:banana1sv6:
DGD

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Damn I still need to get my hands on some of those beans. Keep up the great work Higher!

Surfr

M

misterpurple

Im always on the search for the beautiful purple ladies...Nice work HS. Damn good job.

R

raincheck

Whats up Jaws thanks for checking bro...I'm sure that wayne will be dank. There is always next time :cool

Thanks. Wish I could take credit but like I said this was grown out by my bro from another site running aero.

:rock

what kind of aero setup is he using?

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
You crazy bra
always working with STRAIGHT FIRE!
Thanks Bro
hopefully a good friend will be blessing some of these bad ass beans very soon to me .keeping my fingers crossed.:banana1sv6:
DGD
Right on bro...I hope you get to try some out too. Throw up some pics if you get some started.
Damn I still need to get my hands on some of those beans. Keep up the great work Higher!

Surfr
Thanks Bro, maybe some will find there way to you on the next go around :hi . Hopefully if everything goes as planned I will be furthering the project and making more beans soon.
Im always on the search for the beautiful purple ladies...Nice work HS. Damn good job.
Thanks a lot bro...I appreciate it.
what kind of aero setup is he using?
I think its a home made unit but I will have to ask him for sure. Hes usually a DIY'er and makes most of his own stuff.

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

thanks higher solutions
i just got 6 of these and will be startin a couple very soon
i love the urkle strain..nothing is as tasty imho...
hows the yeild on the per gall of soil ?
thanks
DGD

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Hey HS, just poppin in for a quick question and some more props your way! Always killin it homie!

Question: What cha been doin with the Purkle lately? Any preservation or crossing of this gem? I loved the cross, wondering if your ever going to try and up the yield on this lady or your Eurkle in general with a high yielding hybrid?

Good vibes your way, hope alls good with you and your work!

sixstring

sixstring

great job with this cross and these pics.looks like frosty fire!

genepool

genepool

very nice

oh yea Higher Solutions, u got them purkle buds looking better then ever.
Keep it up bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom