Purkle(Purple Urkle X The Purps)

• Thread starter highersolutions
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

very nice bro wish i would have seen the offering of the purkle when u still had some

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks higher solutions
i just got 6 of these and will be startin a couple very soon
i love the urkle strain..nothing is as tasty imho...
hows the yeild on the per gall of soil ?
thanks
DGD
Nice bro. Do you know if its the 1.0 or the 2.0(urkle bx)? As far as yield thats kind of a hard question to answer. Its going to depend on a lot of factors. What you have 1.0 or 2.0, which pheno you end up with, how long you veg for, type of lighting etc. It should veg faster and yield more than the momma Urkle though...at least that has been the case/reports so far
Hey HS, just poppin in for a quick question and some more props your way! Always killin it homie!

Question: What cha been doin with the Purkle lately? Any preservation or crossing of this gem? I loved the cross, wondering if your ever going to try and up the yield on this lady or your Eurkle in general with a high yielding hybrid?

Good vibes your way, hope alls good with you and your work!
Thanks OGP. To be honest the Purkle kind of got put on hold when I was making those Krazy Kush crosses but I might do a Purkle2.0 run next...not sure. If I do I will be starting a descent amount around 30-50 beans to get a good look and further the project if I like where its at. To answer your other question..yes. I plan on some other hybrids with my Urkle cut and a cross to add a little production is definitely in the future.
great job with this cross and these pics.looks like frosty fire!
Thanks bro
Thanks
oh yea Higher Solutions, u got them purkle buds looking better then ever.
Keep it up bro.
Thanks bro...its much appreciated.
very nice bro wish i would have seen the offering of the purkle when u still had some
Oh I still have some. Just not near as many as I started with lol. I have some for myself to go through and further the project...plus a little extra.

waayne

waayne

Here are some dried budshots of the Purkle2.0(Urkle X(urkle X the purps). These were tested/grown out by a friend from another site. He said he had pretty high night time temps so its nice that at least a little color came through even in the high temps(He was hoping for some purpling). I will be doing a large run myself here soon so I can further the project if I feel its where I want it and I can get a better idea of whats all in there. Peace

Beautiful work bro!
Those are some gorgeous looking nugs

Thanks for sharing those beauties :rock

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Oops. Was admiring your buds for so long, I forgot where I was at.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Thanks for the reply HS. Cant wait for those phatty donkey dicks of purp sleep meds. : ) Keep me in mind for testers bro in the future?, i'd always try to rep your work to my fullest ability!

Thanks again and good vibes your way Higher!

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

thats the craziest looking purple shit Ive ever seen... nice work again HS

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Scrumpt-deli-icious! I appreciate your fine work, bro. :yes:yes

P

paulycali

What up highersoulutions. I will take some pics of your purkle 2.0's real soon. Got alot on my plate at the moment but will take those pics asap. There all looking great for sure. Wish you had some veg shots of your keepers so i can see if mine resemble yours. I can smell the erkle in some of the plants with a little stem rubbing. The erkle smell is there just hope if i get a female she will be erkle dominant. Still waiting on there sex though. Should be anyday now. Thanks for the opportunity to pop these wonderful genetics. Just hoping that i can pull a erkle dominant plant to keep as my mother. Love me some purple goodness. Thanks hs and see you in the threads :)

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful work bro!
Those are some gorgeous looking nugs

Thanks for sharing those beauties :rock
Thanks bro...stop by any time. Diggin your work as well
Looking good my friend. Hey i think i read some where u were doing some more crosses with the strains u have listed as your sig. how are those coming?peace
Yeah I have a few plans for the future but I think the crosses you are talking about were the Krazy Kush crosses? If so they are finished and are just being tested now. I have more info in my Krazy Kush threads. Thanks for the interest bro. Peace
Oops. Was admiring your buds for so long, I forgot where I was at.
Hey it happens. I catch myself doing that quite a bit here at the Farm...some serious growers with some serious camera skillz. Thanks
Thanks for the reply HS. Cant wait for those phatty donkey dicks of purp sleep meds. : ) Keep me in mind for testers bro in the future?, i'd always try to rep your work to my fullest ability!

Thanks again and good vibes your way Higher!
Will do bro
thats the craziest looking purple shit Ive ever seen... nice work again HS
Thanks a lot Mo I appreciate it!!!
Scrumpt-deli-icious! I appreciate your fine work, bro. :yes:yes
Thanks GG I try to keep them happy as best I can.
What up highersoulutions. I will take some pics of your purkle 2.0's real soon. Got alot on my plate at the moment but will take those pics asap. There all looking great for sure. Wish you had some veg shots of your keepers so i can see if mine resemble yours. I can smell the erkle in some of the plants with a little stem rubbing. The erkle smell is there just hope if i get a female she will be erkle dominant. Still waiting on there sex though. Should be anyday now. Thanks for the opportunity to pop these wonderful genetics. Just hoping that i can pull a erkle dominant plant to keep as my mother. Love me some purple goodness. Thanks hs and see you in the threads :)
Whats up pauly, how you been? Glad your getting into those Purkles and I hope you find a solid Urkle dom keeper bro. I actually just put 35 Purkle2.0 beans in the paper towel today for my next run so hopefully I can get this project back under way. I will see what I can do for some veg pics for you bro, I know I have some somewhere...I just don't think I posted any in this Purkle thread for some reason. Glad to hear from you and I will be looking forward to those pics. Peace

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey HigherSoulutions! Glad ur about to run them Purkle 2.0. I got a few from Pauly a while back. I'm gonna pop them with that 4 Korner Kush. I'm super stoked. Wish I had more than 3 of them Purkle 2.0. Need a good Urkle pheno. I have insomnia hella bad at nite. I'm usually in my garden all night bcawz I can't sleep. I been smoking a bunch of Sativa Dom hybrids lately. Need more Indica in my life! Lol. Good luck with them babies.

Hey Pauly! We def wanna see them Purkle 2.0 pics, homie. The White Urkle ended up being a girl. I'm super stoked! Stop by my threads when u get a chance.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
breathtaking
Thanks bro
Hey HigherSoulutions! Glad ur about to run them Purkle 2.0. I got a few from Pauly a while back. I'm gonna pop them with that 4 Korner Kush. I'm super stoked. Wish I had more than 3 of them Purkle 2.0. Need a good Urkle pheno. I have insomnia hella bad at nite. I'm usually in my garden all night bcawz I can't sleep. I been smoking a bunch of Sativa Dom hybrids lately. Need more Indica in my life! Lol. Good luck with them babies.

Hey Pauly! We def wanna see them Purkle 2.0 pics, homie. The White Urkle ended up being a girl. I'm super stoked! Stop by my threads when u get a chance.

I got you bro. Yeah I put the best 30 Purkle2.0's in Solo cups last night so they should start popping there little heads up any day now. Had a %100 germ rate on the Purkles so I couldn't of asked for more. One thing about them though is that they can have some tough shells to crack. I would recommend scuffing the beans some before you try and germ them. I had a few I had to carefully help crack open...then they finished sprouting a nice tap root on their own. Look forward to seeing what you find in there bro. Peace

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Awesome! Thanx for the tip on germinating them. I should def find some Purple dank keepers in them beans. I need sleep! Lol. I feel like a zombie sometimes, bro. I don't wanna take pills either! Thanx for the generosity, HS. Happy Dank Year!

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

please HS post some veg shots...making room for Purkle or Insane Urkle...can't decide.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

That was so awesome work there! Very first class stuff going on. I cannot believe that I missed this, not sure if I did not see but what is the purps that you used....b.c. bud depot purps? Mendo purps?

P

paulycali

I got one female so far out of the 6 beans i popped. I will take some cuts from her and flower her out next cycle. Sorry i havent posted any pics of the purkles. I promise i will very soon. I will try to do it by the end of the weekend. I am pretty excited to run these. Not as excited as i was since it did find the pheno i wanted from the white erkles i got going. Straight up grape candy scented buds. Smells soooo good! But they are from fem seeds and i would much rather keep a dank ass purple erkle pheno from regular sex beans. Well see what happens. Thanks highersolutions. You rock :)

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome! Thanx for the tip on germinating them. I should def find some Purple dank keepers in them beans. I need sleep! Lol. I feel like a zombie sometimes, bro. I don't wanna take pills either! Thanx for the generosity, HS. Happy Dank Year!
No problem bro...good luck with them.
please HS post some veg shots...making room for Purkle or Insane Urkle...can't decide.
Go with the Insane Urkle...not too many people with those and I could use the feedback.
That was so awesome work there! Very first class stuff going on. I cannot believe that I missed this, not sure if I did not see but what is the purps that you used....b.c. bud depot purps? Mendo purps?
bc
I got one female so far out of the 6 beans i popped. I will take some cuts from her and flower her out next cycle. Sorry i havent posted any pics of the purkles. I promise i will very soon. I will try to do it by the end of the weekend. I am pretty excited to run these. Not as excited as i was since it did find the pheno i wanted from the white erkles i got going. Straight up grape candy scented buds. Smells soooo good! But they are from fem seeds and i would much rather keep a dank ass purple erkle pheno from regular sex beans. Well see what happens. Thanks highersolutions. You rock :)
Thanks bro...looking forward to the updates.
absolutely beautiful plant you've got there!!! you must be proud!
I'm pretty happy with what I have seen so far but the Purkle is far from being complete. I still have more testing I would like to do with the 2.0 to see where things are at. I just started some to add into my next run so we will see how things go. Peace

E

East Hawaii

Bra your buds look very very inviting. Wish you were my neighbor. I love the colors.
I'm a nube to this site so thanks for the share. Aloha from Puna

Top Bottom