Purp3tual Led Log

• Thread starter 3N1GM4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Praise God I am still alive and able to grow my own medicine.
There have been many times where I could have easily not made it through, drinking, drugs, robbed, beaten, shot, stabbed. I have been diagnosed with several mood and mental disorders and I have spinal problems from one of my near death experiences.
There has to be something that I am here to do, an unfinished mission that I have to finish. That being said, I will use this thread to share and document the process of the production of my medicine for my own therapy and to share my experience with others. I hope to help others while improving my own mental state.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

20151003 003046

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Slight n-tox but not bad enough to flush right away, I will flush next watering with molasses.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I just noticed that after I watered with fox farm nutes at half strength the leaf tips started to claw down a bit and the new growth tips turned yellow white.
The ffof soil that two of them are in runs kinda hot on N sometimes anyway and I figured that me giving them nutes after the transplant did it.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Not to argue, butI don't see any nitrogen toxicity?
Usually there is a downward tacoing and a dark green associated with it.

Looks nice.
Peace
What you mean by taco?the leafs curling over on themselves.like a hook.ive got leaves folding along the line down the centre so they look thin.?is this N tox

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
What you mean by taco?the leafs curling over on themselves.like a hook.ive got leaves folding along the line down the centre so they look thin.?is this N tox
Yes. ...sounds like it. Drop a pic.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

1200 watt second run, first run with known genetics, first run was gifted seed probably from a bag
First run had tons of problems, overwatering,pests,bud rot, nanners and beans
Fixed my temp issue by getting a bigger tent and got some fem beans from a good bank so maybe I will do better this time
Once I get everything dialed in I am going to do a pheno hunt but as for now I will just grow them out and try to get a few clippings to root.

Top Bottom