Purp3tual Led Log

• Thread starter 3N1GM4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Hehehe just been on it and iv already been on it. I can't keep up with all the names. My memory sucks big time.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

20151118 151553
20151118 151743
20151118 151720
20151118 151609
20151118 151824
20151118 151911

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Really starting to see the critical mass pheno in the one in the coco husk, the top colas have alot of fox tailing.
20151128 120423
20151128 120439
20151128 120507
20151128 120521

The second and third pic is actually a different plant that has nute burn in dirt. Flushing her for finish now.

Last edited:
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Im so excited...
This will be my first successful grow ever if I can pull this off.
Even tho one plant hermed on me and I have had tons of problems the one plant looks and smells like the funk.
Coco husk only for me from now on.
Not sure if the one plant is doing so good because it is in coco or if it is because it was from different seed than the other. I will see when I grow out the cuttings in coco next time, if they both do really good it is the coco, if only one bulks up like critical mass then I have to just save the one cutting.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I was soo tired of buying bud that I am 90+ % sure has some type of poison sprayed on it that I harvested the lower half of one of the ckm and have been drying it in small batches in my jerky maker. The taste was like circus peanuts and grass clippings at first but now it is starting to get a more refined taste and smell. The buzz is energetic and focused and surprisingly strong for being harvested almost a month early and quick dried.
I left all of the tops and will try to take them when they are fully mature, depends on weather the larf I harvested lasts me until it's ready to cut.
I can tell a difference in how I feel health wise since stopping using comercial bud a week ago, I am almost sure it is sprayed with something.

keiksweat

keiksweat

I was soo tired of buying bud that I am 90+ % sure has some type of poison sprayed on it that I harvested the lower half of one of the ckm and have been drying it in small batches in my jerky maker. The taste was like circus peanuts and grass clippings at first but now it is starting to get a more refined taste and smell. The buzz is energetic and focused and surprisingly strong for being harvested almost a month early and quick dried.
I left all of the tops and will try to take them when they are fully mature, depends on weather the larf I harvested lasts me until it's ready to cut.
I can tell a difference in how I feel health wise since stopping using comercial bud a week ago, I am almost sure it is sprayed with something.
Were are you bro,uk or the states?I ask as I'm in uk and a lot of the bud is shitty.always rumours going about that being sprayed with glass n all sorts...

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

In the states, every bud I get lately is super dry on the inside, stems snap, super stinky like rotten tuna, but when broken up behaves like fresh uncured bud and the vapor tastes different at different times, sometimes even tasting like burnt sugar. I am sure there may be some way that bud could look like this but everything points to contamination, most likely due to middlemen trying to make an extra buck by adding weight with citrus oil or some mixed up spray concoction to make the bud stink and weigh more.

keiksweat

keiksweat

In the states, every bud I get lately is super dry on the inside, stems snap, super stinky like rotten tuna, but when broken up behaves like fresh uncured bud and the vapor tastes different at different times, sometimes even tasting like burnt sugar. I am sure there may be some way that bud could look like this but everything points to contamination, most likely due to middlemen trying to make an extra buck by adding weight with citrus oil or some mixed up spray concoction to make the bud stink and weigh more.
That's were the glass comes in.imagine some concoction liquid with crushed glass sprayedon to ya manicured bud.weigh heavy n crystal looking.have to be real fine though.fuckers are going to the lengths of fake everything around here. Even boxes of washing powder,cigarettes,aftershave.vodka,even lap top batteries in Samsung boxes.people think these kind of rats wouldn't go to the lengths of spraying glass.trust me ,if they can turn 10kilo into 15they do it all day.

Top Bottom