Purple Afgoo F2 Test Grow

• Thread starter cannarado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah Cap those spoons are cheaper than the hydro store b/s but still pro looking. I actually got the idea from another member on the farm......cant remember who it was though. And the spoons are big enough so you can actually read what the hell you wrote on them.

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
How's those babies doing Canna? love to see an update.
Peace
Freak

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
How's those babies doing Canna? love to see an update.
Peace
Freak

Ask and you shall receive!

Looking good with a bit more stretch since i put them under the 400. Kept the lamp high for a bit to get them to stretch out just a lil bit. They were so compact when i had the t5 slammed on them it was crazy. Now they are distinguishing themselves more. Hopefully you guys can chime in and help me determine what sort of phenos im looking at.

1) PA#2
2)PA#3
3)PA#5
4)PA#6
5)PA#7
6)PA#8
7)PA#10
8)PA Group shot

They will go into 1 gallon pots in the next day or two. Fired off these pix real quick with the iphone so sorry about the quality

PA2
PA3
PA5
PA6
PA7
PA8
PA10
PA group
CageyBee

CageyBee

Looks like you have at least 2 phenos with the thin and thick leaves. How is the structure? Good branching or minimal or both?Tall or short?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

Thought about those, and looked at them about 8 x, then grew alligator arms. I hope you get some killers,( kicks self in ass). Shoulda, woulda, coulda at least I'll be able to watch you raise these beauties. Hope everything else is going well for you and yours

mal

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Putting them in 1 gallon pots tonight. They are all looking good so far but need to stretch their legs a bit.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them babies r looking real healthy! Good job, Cannarado! I got some of these on order. I can't wait to run them Purple Afgoo outside next year! Good luck with the rest of ur grow.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Threw them into some 1 gallon pots yesterday

Purple Afgoo 5
Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Now they'll start stretching a bit, gotta give them some leg room....lol
Peace

symbiote420

symbiote420

Lookin' good Canna, I gotta use that spoon idea homie! Those babies about to do some serious growing now that they have some breathing space. I'm smoking on some Afgooey now and this ish feel like somebody got me in the headlock, and from what I hear the Purple Goo is even more potent than this, since those are F2s I know there's some superstars to be found in there. Good luck on these, Im sub'd!!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin' good Canna, I gotta use that spoon idea homie! Those babies about to do some serious growing now that they have some breathing space. I'm smoking on some Afgooey now and this ish feel like somebody got me in the headlock, and from what I hear the Purple Goo is even more potent than this, since those are F2s I know there's some superstars to be found in there. Good luck on these, Im sub'd!!

Thanks for checking in Sym....these ought to be something!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
The kids are starting to pop so i lopped their heads off! Gonna try something different this time and flower them out in the 1 gallons. They will be flipped in the next 3-5 days. As soon as they get acclimated to their new pots. I typically grow trees but these guys will be scrog style in my 4'x4' under 400halide and 400 hps "growzilla" hood. Wish me well

TortureKill

TortureKill

Im watching this one, Best of luck to ya cannaradobro. :) Gonna be a good one.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres a pic of the 4x4 box that im going to bloom these out in. The purple afgoo F2's are the four in the left row and second from left row. Topped them the other day and they are starting to branch a bit.

Purple Afgoo 6
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Flipped them last night. Everything is starting to branch out nicely and im already seeing some pre flower males. So far im seeing about 50/50 male female

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Honestly the only diff im seeing is some slight variation in leaf shape. Otherwise they are fairly uniform. They should start distinguishing themselves here pretty quick

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Did u transplant b4 u flipped them, Cannarado? I hope so bro. Unless ur just going for the small pots and more plants method. Good luck with everything bro!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
No im rocking them in the 1 gallon pots. Its a lil project im doing. I did get cuts off of them so ill be able to see how each pheno is. Im just curious to see what i can yield in those little pots. Going to sex them and throw a net over them to scrog'em. Also going to try to find a nice male and make some F3's for myself.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Now that i take a closer look we have 5 males and 2 females. Kind of bummed but hopefully the two girls are fire phenos.

Top Bottom