Purple Afgoo F2 Test Grow

• Thread starter cannarado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altimood

altimood

Best on the grow Cannarado! Hope you get some flame out of those babies!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Theres a pack of Purple afgoo up now

B

bckwht

fuck i dont know what to do about buyin these..to many kill drops..advice ? haha

slausongardens

slausongardens

i just got one, was there only one up? and it lasted a day? luckily i just randomly looked, seen it and remembered them saying they were only gonna release a very limited amount and work the rest so i figured it might be a good idea to grab those.

JAWS

JAWS

hello CANNA:talking
so whats up with this thread are we still rocking the goods in here?..
peace:talking

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Curious Myself

Hope things are going well for you and yours and your plants, LOL. Sitting here with my friend JAWS waiting on an update. Take care

mal

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
i too, am hoping to see something soon, hope all is well.
peace

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh yeah. I actually took cuts a while back and found my keeper. I made some F3's for myself and she is done....BUT.... the cuts will be going into bloom asap. They will go in big soil containers and now we'll really see what she can do. My keeper is a stretchier, grape big league chew bubblegum smelling girl. I figured we really wouldnt see what she can do being fully seeded so ill be posting pix of her in this next bloom cycle that starts in the next 1-2 weeks. Sorry for the delay but now we'll see the real deal!

She will be getting dusted with my Alien Kush F3 LVPK pheno male this next round(but just a couple of lowers).

JAWS

JAWS

that makes sense i have that same problem, so will this THREAD move forward or are you going to start a new thread?...

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Ill just keep this thread rockin! I only got 2 females out of my 10 so i was on the short end to begin with. Luck of the draw sometimes i guess. The other pheno is nice but nothing like the girl i kept cuts of. I figured shed be a really good representation of the purple afgoo so ill start poppin off some good pix of her very soon. Thanks for getting me moving on this thread...she got lost in the mix for a second

JAWS

JAWS

very cool im glad to see you getting this thread back up and runing, not only because i want to see how these turn out but also because the CFSB GEAR that was scattered around awhile back does not seem to be getting any ATTENTION and thats a shame i do belive....be looking forward to see you kill this strain in the coming weeks..
awesome:talking

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree. I gave out some of their crosses to some peeps around here so im hoping theyll get them popped. Colorado Chronic is rocking the East coast sour goo and i think natural therapy is poppin some banana goo pretty quick. Hopefully theyll put their grows up here too

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet

Glad your still running these, will be looking forward to watching them. I just got some of the ECSDGOO that I'm stoked to run. Hope all is well with everyone

mal
Hey Freak that logo is very cool

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
No worries here. I know the east coast sour goo is CFSB's and the banana goo wasnt released but it was from Burn. He asked me to give a few bros some and ask them if theyd put something up on the farm. I think CC has the ECSG up here.
Ill be posting up some recent pix tomorrow of this purple afgoo. Shes in veg now and will be flipped in 7-10 days

619ster

619ster

Oh! So you were the one that beat me to that last pack huh Mal? lol

Hope to see this go down fasho!

slausongardens

slausongardens

i came up on the last pack of purple afghoo on the bay here and was super excited, i saw how much love the cf crew was giving the strain and really wanted to try it so i sent my money in as long as money for a pack of eskimo kush, well the eskimo kush came but the purple afghoo never made it, i pmed logic and never got a response, maybe ill send another one, just dont wanna bug him but more then wasting 80 bucks i really wanted to run this one. so im super bummed. cant wait to see pics at least.

JAWS

JAWS

hello CANN:talking
hey dude whats up with those PURPLE AFGOO pics, how they doing..

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Hey Cannarado, Everything okay? haven't seen an update for some time now. let us know.
Peace
Freak

Top Bottom