Purple Aliens & Holy Smoke (DWC)

• Thread starter SinSemillaWhisperer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Derelictus

Derelictus

Looks great man! I've been looking forward to more pics since you opened the door.
You know, compared to other 11 day olds i've seen recently, this looks like an 11-day old on 'roids.

SinSemillaWhisperer420

SinSemillaWhisperer420

Looks great man! I've been looking forward to more pics since you opened the door.
You know, compared to other 11 day olds i've seen recently, this looks like an 11-day old on 'roids.
Thanks bro! Stay tuned as she is soon to enter a more aggressive vegetative feeding program.

SinSemillaWhisperer420

SinSemillaWhisperer420

Thanks bro! Stay tuned as she is soon to enter a more aggressive vegetative feeding program.
When she exits the seedling stage and enters full veg. (About 3-4 nodes high), I adjust my ppms, and that’s when she will really take off.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Always watching farmers that push the ppm's in hydro.

My last crop i was feeding at 350 pps at day 26 of flower.
I use Massive which doubles your ppm. Its dumb, very dumb. I was at about 375 to 400 with just calmag and flora trio, then I added massive and it took me up to 650, .plus enzymes. I was surprised to watch the ppms drop none the least. I willl do the exact same thing again due to the growth. My only downfall is reaching 72F. Im hoping once I insulate it all the heater will actually keep it at 72.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

I use Massive which doubles your ppm. Its dumb, very dumb. I was at about 375 to 400 with just calmag and flora trio, then I added massive and it took me up to 650, .plus enzymes. I was surprised to watch the ppms drop none the least. I willl do the exact same thing again due to the growth. My only downfall is reaching 72F. Im hoping once I insulate it all the heater will actually keep it at 72.
Hes feeding accordingto his first post: "General Hydro. 3 part: grow, micro, & bloom; also Armor Silica, Cal Magic."

Which is exactly, and all i feed, my last run was as high as maybe 550

SinSemillaWhisperer420

SinSemillaWhisperer420

Also, note that currently they’re only under a 100 watt Phlizon linear LED at about 24” high. As the ppms go up, I will be adding more lighting. I’ve also been running Kelp it Real by Growganica and keeping my pH at 5.75-5.85.

SinSemillaWhisperer420

SinSemillaWhisperer420

When they enter flower down the road, I will also hook up my 20 lb. CO2 tank/controller at 1200-1500 ppm and really push the lighting.

SinSemillaWhisperer420

SinSemillaWhisperer420

Thank you! I just popped a Purple Punch S1 in another 5 gallon (right bucket in pic) DWC and she is starting to emerge after beginning the germination process 4 days ago so I will have three buckets going in total 2 seeds and one clone (middle bucket).

SinSemillaWhisperer420

SinSemillaWhisperer420

Purple Aliens : LST/HST to set up the mainline

Holy Smoke clone showing new growth.

Purple Punch S1 Day 8 since germination
began.

cayocho

cayocho

why do you cut the leaves on the young growth? I'm genuinely curious

SinSemillaWhisperer420

SinSemillaWhisperer420

I made the mistake of foliage spraying it too early and there was slight mildew forming on it so I had to trim them.

SinSemillaWhisperer420

SinSemillaWhisperer420

why do you cut the leaves on the young growth? I'm genuinely curious
I made the mistake of foliage spraying it too early and there was slight mildew forming on it so I had to trim them. Otherwise I would never do it.

SinSemillaWhisperer420

SinSemillaWhisperer420

The one is a clone and the trimmed leaves was done during curling stage for root development.

SinSemillaWhisperer420

SinSemillaWhisperer420

I made the mistake of foliage spraying it too early and there was slight mildew forming on it so I had to trim them. Otherwise I would never do it.
The one is a clone and the trimmed leaves was done during curling stage for root development.

Derelictus

Derelictus

Second image from the top, left leaf has a couple spots on it. What is this? I found a leaf on one of my plants this morning, and it looks very much like it.

'Preciate your updates. Just began week 2 flower for my first hydro grow and I've enjoyed taking some notes from you ;-)

SinSemillaWhisperer420

SinSemillaWhisperer420

Second image from the top, left leaf has a couple spots on it. What is this? I found a leaf on one of my plants this morning, and it looks very much like it.

'Preciate your updates. Just began week 2 flower for my first hydro grow and I've enjoyed taking some notes from you ;-)
I made the mistake of foliage spraying it too early. The magnesium from the foliage spray dried on my leaf.

Top Bottom