Purple, brown, black or multi-colored herb.

• Thread starter Saul.Goodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ponky

Ponky

Nimbin Australia has a dark purple almost black orange haired sativa that's pretty cool. I would pursue it if I was hunting pheno.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

No kidding? Thats good to know as I have arthritis in my back and cannabis helps it. Maybe I should avoid purples.
I should have been specific and said rheumatoid arthritis, but yes I have had four different people tell me this. One being my Daughter, she refuses anything with purple coloring.

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

Pineapple Express Barney’s Farm put outside @ night…
50-low 60s …inside during day & bingo.
8F95BBA9 5631 4985 9997 6603FB9800D2

Very energetic enjoyable functionable strain :)

PotsieSativa

PotsieSativa

Colorful buds are great for pictures, but they mean nothing when it comes to the quality of the product.

Wrong. Colored bud is significantly lower quality. Any anthocyanin production is stepping on the toes of Weed's natural, preferenced antioxidants: thiols.

Okay I see you go into this now, lol.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Wrong. Colored bud is significantly lower quality. Any anthocyanin production is stepping on the toes of Weed's natural, preferenced antioxidants: thiols.

I’m pretty sure that’s what he was implying. But thanks for sharing the info anyway. 😊

B

BatRainbow

what is the strain name for this lovely flower? I have NEVER seen such maple hues on a bud. I swear this species evolves before our eyes!

grnmtn

grnmtn

I see all these images of dank looking purple, brown and even multi-colored buds on seller sites but if I actually Google that strain it's all images of green herb mostly.

I have seen some wicked purple and even black buds on this site before too. I just want to grow one of these magical looking plants.

What's your experience with these colorful herbs? Any suggestions on specific strains to hunt
20221007 112329

Tony Greens Black Rose
Great looks
Great smell
Great taste
Average buzz. I also found that most all purple strains don't pack so much punch. Not talking about purple from cold though.

Top Bottom