Purple Closet in the Sky - LED v-scrog hydro

• Thread starter jigfresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jigfresh

jigfresh

Seriously right. i think double the space and it would start getting uncrowded. I'm convinced this will be my most inefficient grow as far as growing a whole bunch of plant only to rip most of it out... but it should look really cool at the end huh?

Thanks for following along my friend.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Looking FRESH jig. ..So is that like Aeroponics? ? Ima Vert Guy. ..bought a O.G. hood took it back..VERT is the way to go...What company sells your LEDS?? No heat coming off those babies?? Grow On Bro..Enjoying the show...

jigfresh

jigfresh

It's NFT I guess you would call it. Just have the 4 inch tubes running around and a water pump pushing water to the top of the setup, then gravity runs it all down to the rez. Oxygenation is handled by the water falling and agitating throughout. The LED's are from GrowEvolution.com. They have virtually no heat... my closet was at 71 f today, with a 50 cfm fan exhausting the air. I actually wish it was warmer in there.

Thanks for stopping in.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

It's NFT I guess you would call it. Just have the 4 inch tubes running around and a water pump pushing water to the top of the setup, then gravity runs it all down to the rez. Oxygenation is handled by the water falling and agitating throughout. The LED's are from GrowEvolution.com. They have virtually no heat... my closet was at 71 f today, with a 50 cfm fan exhausting the air. I actually wish it was warmer in there.

Thanks for stopping in.

Holy Oreo Cookie in Mississippi Batman. .71°?? I gotta get up with this LED thing soon. .Im told CREE? Are Innovative with Led? Thats a Very Optimal Degree but what's your Low temp with lights off? We all wanna certain Flux with degrees yadda yadda...Love the USE OF SPACE...Mind Boggling your flow. All eyes on this...

jigfresh

jigfresh

Lows overnight are around 62. As far as lighting and techs go, I'm completely clueless. All I know about lighting is about HID and even that is limited. I'm not one of those guys that knows about wavelength and light temps, etc.

Woah, holy shit. I'm a big fan of your avatar! :) For real last night I thought it was something completely different. I just glanced and thought it was moth between someomes thumbs very closeup. just glanced up while typing now and saw the goodness I wasn't seeing before. If that is homegrown goods you are doing something right sir.

Anyways, back to lights, I don't know much. Just knew that LED's were cooler and that's what I wanted. Tired of hearing my big 6" fan running all the time. Wife hasn't informed me what the elec bills have looked like since switching, but I'm sure she'll mention it at some point.

Thanks again for following along.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Lows overnight are around 62. As far as lighting and techs go, I'm completely clueless. All I know about lighting is about HID and even that is limited. I'm not one of those guys that knows about wavelength and light temps, etc.

Woah, holy shit. I'm a big fan of your avatar! :) For real last night I thought it was something completely different. I just glanced and thought it was moth between someomes thumbs very closeup. just glanced up while typing now and saw the goodness I wasn't seeing before. If that is homegrown goods you are doing something right sir.

Anyways, back to lights, I don't know much. Just knew that LED's were cooler and that's what I wanted. Tired of hearing my big 6" fan running all the time. Wife hasn't informed me what the elec bills have looked like since switching, but I'm sure she'll mention it at some point.

Thanks again for following along.

Lmfao yeah that avatars my wifes ex gf. .miss her cooking. Tx booty there no ass in Arizona Mostly Plastic Boobs lol...Cool either way your killing your set-up bro...What strain is that? I hear with leds you feed less considerably. .

jigfresh

jigfresh

Strain is Headband. I couldn't really tell you about feed as I don't keep good notes and just kinda feed them as they need it. It does seem like they haven't taken much this round, but I been away from hydro for almost a year... plus my memory is shit. I've been giving them nutes about every 10 days for far... don't think I've gone over 1,000 ppms... but that's a guess. I don't have a tds meter.

My wifes ex doesn't have no booty like that. And I hear you on AZ. One thing that's good about the south is they grow healthy women out there.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Strain is Headband. I couldn't really tell you about feed as I don't keep good notes and just kinda feed them as they need it. It does seem like they haven't taken much this round, but I been away from hydro for almost a year... plus my memory is shit. I've been giving them nutes about every 10 days for far... don't think I've gone over 1,000 ppms... but that's a guess. I don't have a tds meter.

My wifes ex doesn't have no booty like that. And I hear you on AZ. One thing that's good about the south is they grow healthy women out there.

Ah yes. ..Southern Comfort lol. .Augusta Ga... mobile Bama. ..Just have food memories about the south lol. Being in az temps in the summer time calls for ALTERNATIVE methods, if your budgets. Like mines. Could only get you a meth head blowing wind off a ice bucket..Familiar with headband love the down it gives me...Ima note taker just by nature. loving your setup lets get growing! !! #2014

poundzNdolla

poundzNdolla

Yeah, I kinda felt a little dumb when I realized there weren't new pics. I'm blaming it on raising a baby. :) I decided to let them go a few more days. I dI'll flip today or tomorrow. These pics are 2 days old now, but newer than anything else.

View attachment 356770 View attachment 356771
I"m doing your set up now and so far everything is looking Great will show pics as soon as I am done

poundzNdolla

poundzNdolla

need your help with something got everthing set up what do I do with the water ph is great now what

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hell yea looking good jig always enjoyed watching ur shows man that closets crammed bro really interested seeing what u get. LED is comeing along way seems like ur gonna rock that spot man!

jigfresh

jigfresh

Thanks PaperStreet. I am a little bummed at how crazy everything has gotten. I suppose things shouldn't be perfect the first try, so it is something to work on next grow. I'm tempted to cut more off the plants, but at the same time it's getting into the 3rd week of 12/12. As much as I'd like to leave everything I keep imagining buds leaning on buds all over the place and that wouldn't be the best. Good problem to have though.

I'm uploading my video now... will be up soon. The bud sites are looking pretty good. No trichs to mention yet.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yea i hear u man its quite packed and u can imagine over time they will get heavy and start leaning on eachother but id prolly just play it by ear now and see how it goes, u could always start defoliateing here and there if u have to, and max that spot out bro.
Keep good a nice steady solid light air flow on that wall of buds u should be str8 just a nice constant flow and decent air exchange so no moisture can build up.
Hows the humidity in there now?

DAT

DAT

Hi Jig! Looking real nice. I like your innovative way of hanging it for a vert grow. HOw are you liking your LEDS so far? I saw this really really cool newvert HID light with a reflector hood..and i thought about you! ill go find it to show you. Merry Chrimbo cheersD oc.

DAT

DAT

OG and Luxor
og_reflector_square_web_1.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

green bastard

green bastard

just wondering how much did it cost to get that setup running?

Latest posts

Top Bottom