Purple Closet in the Sky - LED v-scrog hydro

• Thread starter jigfresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
neverbreak

neverbreak

hell, that is crowded! gonna be a mega tight squeeze towards the end of this run. hope ya don't lose anythin bro. ya gotta get yerself a bigger room. but keep the setup, it's great.

neverbreak

jigfresh

jigfresh

Hey DAT. Good to see you. Thanks for checking things out. That is a crazy ass hood. Thanks for thinking of me. I don't even think I could fit that thing in my closet in any way lol. I bet that shit makes things BRIGHT.

GreenBastard.... if you were asking me how much my setup costed, let me think... I'd say around $450 for the fans, vents, screens, tubes, tape, glue, tank, hose, pump, hardware, zip ties. Then I guess the lights would be around $1,000 for the 3 together. I'm pretty sure I could do the same thing again for $1,500. That's not including nutrients or plants.

I pulled a TON of stuff again today. Last time I'm sure... not too much left to pull. I only left the budsites that seemed to be performing well. The rest were just taking up space. I tied things back some more as I could. I'm sure everything will just lean more to cancel out my work, but I gotta do something. I'm excited to see how this all turns out and like you said neverbreak, hopefully nothing gets lost towards the end.

poundzNdolla

poundzNdolla

@jigfresh what I was asking was what nutrients did you put in your water and I'm doing my set up with a fish tank over flow filter I seen it done and it seem cheaper todo for your first time out the GATE what do you think and my room size is 4 by 6

jigfresh

jigfresh

I use Dutch Master nutrients mostly. Right off the bat I was using the DM Grow A + B, DM Silica, DM Zone. I added a little Cal Mag after the first week. During 12/12 I am using DM Flower A + B, Silica, Zone, DM Add 2.7, cal mag. I also need to use use pH down.

I've had good results with the DM brand, but I only know a couple other people that use it. All my other friends get good results with various brands. I do however suggest no matter what brand you decide on, the DM Zone is a great great product for DWC. I also suggest using a silica additive, whatever brand. It's a great thing to use in my opinion.

And to be honest, I don't know what a fish tank over flow filter is. I've never owned a fish. I looked it up and I can't figure it out. As long as it moves water and makes a waterfall at some point it should work.

jigfresh

jigfresh

Apologies for the absence. The plants are doing good. The people are doing good too. :) The plants just completed 4 weeks of 12/12. They are frosting up nicely, some of the frostiest I've grown. They are getting somewhat big, but not massive as I guess can be expected. It should be a nice yield. It's smelling really lovely in there.

Hope everyone had a good holiday season. Time to get to work.

I made another video while I was gone, but it's not too exciting. Looks like this one, only everything is less mature.

jigfresh

jigfresh

Here's some pics. Day 34 - 12/12
DSC 4965 1024x685
DSC 4966 1024x685
DSC 4968 685x1024

DSC 4969 685x1024

DSC 4971 685x1024

DSC 4972 685x1024

Shamus

Shamus

dude thats fuckin awesome. those led's look a lot like my lush LED's however the spectrums seems to have more purple.
you are most def making full use of that space!

jigfresh

jigfresh

Thanks. I'm real happy with the outcome. There still some green on the plant, and most of it is hanging, so no numbers yet. But the smoke is out of this world. Too strong for me lol. I'm sure it will make someone happy though. The taste is great, best I think I've ever done. Not sure if it's down to the lights or the temps/ humidity or just the strain. Probably a combination. But damn does it taste good.

Not sure what else to say. Sorry I haven't been around. I went on vacation, left the plants alone for just shy of 7 days. They did fine, only burnt up one half bud... maybe a gram or 2 lost. No biggie. My daughter took her first trip to the ER. She's gonna be fine, but it was a scary time. Glad everyone is home and healthy.

I got some clones for next round, but I might not be able to keep them alive till the closet is ready. I really suck at so many aspects of growing... keeping clones alive being one of those.

I'll get some pics up in a little bit.

Thanks for stopping by guys. It's much appreciated.

burn4me

burn4me

how did end result do ya? dried numbers? it looks great and set up is so tight but well used. bravo

Top Bottom