Purple Corinto/Highland Columbian x P.O.A. Afghan (1974)

• Thread starter kagyu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kagyu

kagyu

The purple Corinto is a very mold resistant highland columbian. It can go as long as 24-26 weeks to mature. Sometimes longer. The POA matures from mid to the ent of Oct. It has been one of our solid crosses. A different highland columbian was crossed last year and it matured and the end of Oct. That columbian was also a 24-26 week plant.

Purple corintohighland columbian x poa afghan 1974 Purple corintohighland columbian x poa afghan 1974 2

E

E.T.

...I love Colombian crosses. This one sure does look nice...

kagyu

kagyu

I am guessing they will finish at the end of Oct. We shall see. The cross last year was another highland columbian and it finished then. Hopefully this will be close to the same time.
How is everything going? Hope all is well. Let me know when you will be in the area. Peace bro

zeke

zeke

Where's the og and cookie crosses Kagyu? Haha. Nice to not see them actually. I'm enjoying your old school selection of historical delights. Nice work. I'm waiting for some Scythian red....

E

E.T.

I am guessing they will finish at the end of Oct. We shall see. The cross last year was another highland columbian and it finished then. Hopefully this will be close to the same time.
How is everything going? Hope all is well. Let me know when you will be in the area. Peace bro

great to hear. which lumbo did you use last season? the purple corinto is my fav colombian....
i think wonderful things will happen with this pairing.
things up this way are good. i'd complain if i thought it would do any good;)
not sure when i'll be in the area next. have some things i'll pass to our friend for you when i see him end of the month. i'll make some time here soon for a group hug...
take care

kagyu

kagyu

Last season I used the Choco Hills columbian. It was originally grown at 10,820 ft. It is also a wonderful columbian. Another one was the columbian red, it also is 24-26 week. Peace bro.
zeke...We have been testing them. Waiting for all the results...

G

gerardbutler79

I'll admit I was looking forward to your release of the hawaiian crosses you listed at seed depot. I remember purple corinto, original diesel, girl scout cookies and a few others on that list. Is there anything I missed or was that project canceled?

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Looking nice she kept a lot of the Columbian side best I can tell from 2000 miles away lol
Aloha DB

zombie III

zombie III

u have some sick genetics bro. really nice selection of strains and crosses you're working on. respect.

DarkSpark

DarkSpark

Sweet as sounding cross, awesome work man.

is your friend Columbian or just traveling through?

Top Bottom