Purple Gscx Animal Cookies

• Thread starter Tomcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Nanners look similar to the pistils or "hairs", yellow in color and curved like a banana. Light stress or other stress can cause them or genetics, when they open they release pollen and you get seeded buds.
Hermie banana sm
after they open they look like a hanging flower skeleton, if that makes sense.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

If they are herming you will see nanners under or at the bottom of lower buds.

Tomcat

Tomcat

20160416 210137
20160416 210149
20160416 210158
20160416 210313
20160416 210242

7 weeks from flipping to 12/12
So I guess you would consider that week 6 of flower?

Tomcat

Tomcat

If they are herming you will see nanners under or at the bottom of lower buds.
The very last picture I just posted confuses me because that plant isnt flowering like any of the others. Is that whats considered foxtailing? Also its not sticky like the others.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Ok so I guess Im going to get some seedy weed but you live and learn. Hopefully its good seedy weed.View attachment 595887 View attachment 595888 View attachment 595889 View attachment 595890 View attachment 595891 View attachment 595892
Next time shave her legs higher, bottom buds are prone to hermie, especially in fem strains. Side lighting helps also.
Also, fimming and mainlining help keep an even canopy, the buds that are really far away from the light seem to be the ones that get nanners.

Tomcat

Tomcat

Next time shave her legs higher, bottom buds are prone to hermie, especially in fem strains. Side lighting helps also.
Also, fimming and mainlining help keep an even canopy, the buds that are really far away from the light seem to be the ones that get nanners.
Well its a fun learning process. Going to let these run another week or two. Had to use the yo-yo's to keep them all up. Tops started bending over and flopping around. Had some light timer issues which probably had alot to do with my hermie issues. Once these finish Im going to run just 1 Nirvana White Widow or 1 Nightmare OG, so I can just concentrate on 1 plant and try and get it right.

Tomcat

Tomcat

Ok so I cut this one down. Does it look like its even worth saving? Sorry, if Im being a pain in the ass.
20160502 215740

skillzd

skillzd

The bottom bud grew a dick. Lol. I've heard of Hermie but damn. Lol. Sorry I seen it and thought I'd share the laugh. These look like good little buds. Save them for a rainy day if they didn't turn out the best. Nice coloring too

skillzd

skillzd

And I wouldn't go back to just one or two plants. Keep going. Your fine. Your not doing a bad job at all. Just cus it wasn't perfect doesn't mean ya gotta step back. Next time your know and maybe your run into a new issue and learn from it. Your be fine. I wish k has as big of an area as you. My space is small but I'm expanding a bit now. Using the front section of the RV we live in and own. Took the seats out and put foil over all the windows and going to flower in there because the lights will be off at night I just have to be careful. Building an enclosure for them eventually also but that will also waste room.

Tomcat

Tomcat

The bottom bud grew a dick. Lol. I've heard of Hermie but damn. Lol. Sorry I seen it and thought I'd share the laugh. These look like good little buds. Save them for a rainy day if they didn't turn out the best. Nice coloring too
Yeah I pulled a sample and let it dry and Im a novice smoker and no cough, very smooth, especially for no cure.
20160502 221702

20160502 221543
20160501 193023
skillzd

skillzd

Lol. Some strains I've actually enjoyed vaping them when the bud was stuck green. Was a very nice tasting Vape. Obviously smoking would suck in probably any strain it there if you don't dry and cure. But next time you want to sample before its cured. You can take a fresh bud and Vape it. It will taste alright. But if you dry it up good and then Vape it it will give you a small example of what it tastes like and feels like. Smoking before cured tho I wouldn't do much unless k just wanted to see how good it was going to be

Tomcat

Tomcat

20160506 210516

So heres a sample.....what do you think?

skillzd

skillzd

Nice. Pretty decent looking buds My little auto LSD25 flowered and is about done but it sucks. I got them all mixed up so I didn't know which one the auto was or I probably could have fed it nutrients properly. But oh well. Waiting for my other girls to flower. Switched to 12-12 last week and still waiting. They look like they are changing over but still no sign of sex although it's feminized seed anyways. But should be starting any day now. Just waiting. Patience does not come
Easy with me. One reason I grow is cus it helps my nerves and gives me something relaxing to do and then medicine to use

Borat

Borat

damn that purple pheno is nice did you happen to take clones? Also I dont know if it's your preference but it seems they couldve gone a little longer since theres still quite a few white hairs

Latest posts

Top Bottom