Purple Gscx Animal Cookies

• Thread starter Tomcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tomcat

Tomcat

damn that purple pheno is nice did you happen to take clones? Also I dont know if it's your preference but it seems they couldve gone a little longer since theres still quite a few white hairs
I have not chopped them yet. Just taken a few samples. No clones:(

skillzd

skillzd

Yours turned out better than my little Auto It's an lsd25 auto and I got it mixed up with my others so I wasn't able to grow it like an auto and couldn't switch nutrients at preflower. Nothing. It just grew all natural with some grow nutrients until she flowered and then I switched over to bloom. I only cut the top off right now cus the bottom buds can still grow out a bit yet before they are ready. I'm not pleased with this plant. By my others. White widow X big buds is doing great and just started flowering today after a week of 12/12 so I'm so impatient very excited about that. And I got the seedlings started and a few clones trying to root. Hopefully all goes well with these. The buds on the LSD25 auto were just very loose and small and just barely anything to them. But very potent for such a small plant and small yield. I as shocked at the buzz and pain releif it has given me. And it's not even cured. Just dried the top and picked a bud off to try while it's driving and the rest of the plant finishes. Usually I wouldn't cut like that but some plants the top finishes way before the bottom. My other plants the bottoms either grow up tall even with the top Cola. Or they get cut off for clones. Here's a pic of the buds I cropped and the plant

skillzd

skillzd

Oh. Hey tomcat. That last picture you mentioned where the bud wasn't forming like the others and wasn't sticky? Did it get better? Did it grow into itself and fill out a little more? My Auto was kind of like that. The buds on the top part wouldn't fill in and the main Cola for some reason the top middle of the bud died early when it first flowered. I have no clue what happened. I think a bug may have chewed at it or something and it stunted t bad so it didn't even produce a cola. Just a normal little bud on top. And then the next thre or four top buds sucked too so I topped it when the trics were starting to cloud. But the bottom can still finish so I left the bottom of the plant

Tomcat

Tomcat

Oh. Hey tomcat. That last picture you mentioned where the bud wasn't forming like the others and wasn't sticky? Did it get better? Did it grow into itself and fill out a little more? My Auto was kind of like that. The buds on the top part wouldn't fill in and the main Cola for some reason the top middle of the bud died early when it first flowered. I have no clue what happened. I think a bug may have chewed at it or something and it stunted t bad so it didn't even produce a cola. Just a normal little bud on top. And then the next thre or four top buds sucked too so I topped it when the trics were starting to cloud. But the bottom can still finish so I left the bottom of the plant
Yes it was sticky. I took one of the buds the other night and trimmed it. Ill get you a pic of it today.

skillzd

skillzd

Ok. Thanks. I was just wondering if it was worth keeping or if you should have just cut it so the other buds could use that energy. But if it filled in nicely and got sticky than if I get the same thing sometime then I will wait it out like you did then. My white widow just showed her pistils yesterday so in excited because j only topped her once very late and let them veg too long because my Auto was mixed in and j waited for her to show. Then I topped my WWxBB once and let here recover and then 12-12 lighting. My other WWxBB is a Whorled with trilateral features. It has 3 of everything instead of two alternating sets. It's a set of three branches and fan leafets on every node. Awesome. And very beautiful plant. But should have mainlined and flowered earlier My next batch is starting now. Also late. Since my clones died due to this horrible water situation here so I started a few more with rain water and clonex root gel. We're see what happens. I put one in Gel and soaked then put it in wet Coco And then I have two cuttings in a water bowl with air stones and a dome sitting over them for now. Usually have my fish tank cloner but my little pump started squealing loud and was too much so I have to wait until I can buy a pump. I made mine out of a waterfall pump and a tip from a spray bottle. It sprayed a nice little mist onto the roots perfectly. Worked great but only got to use t on one clone. It rooted then my pump screwed up so I put her in some soil and didn't realize that it was soil that had been watered with the bad water. Even though I flushed it after I realized It was too late. I didn't have the coco at that time or I would have been fine. Live and learn I guess. Mistakes always happen. I hate this water. I was so used to having perfect water or of the tap at 6.5. After nutrients and aerated for 24hrs it brought it down to 5.9-6.2. Depending on which plants I was mixing for. But I never had to even test it after the first few times. T was awesome. Until I moved and forgot I had bad water there. Forgot one time and filled my reservoir up for my hydro plant The second day it was dead when we came home. Duh! Oh of 8.5 will kill over a Hydro plant real fast. Again. My own stupid mistake. I've been so busy and stressed during the move and before the moved I was really bad. The growing helps and is relaxing but when my mind isn't thinking right is when I mess shit up. Glad my other plants are simple and easy to grow amazing bud. The WWxBB Is an easy grow with a awesome yield and potency

skillzd

skillzd

Looks good. I'm surprised the bottom of my Autonis actually filling in and the buds are growing good. New pistils/hairs are growing up through and new growth and thickening up nice for as small as they are. Glad I cut the top off cus they were done for sure. I get it kind of tho. Autonis by age and the top flowered a full 2 weeks before any of the bottom did so I'll give the bottom two more weeks. I fed it a bunch of nutrients yesterday's and today and she loved it. One more feeding and I will switch to all water and flush it a few times over the next two weeks. Usually I wouldn't do t this way but I'm just trying to get the most out of this little auto that just didn't grow very good at all Guess ya really can't grow an auto like a normal plant. Lol. I've been very careful at marking my plants very well now. Lol

Tomcat

Tomcat

Looks good. I'm surprised the bottom of my Autonis actually filling in and the buds are growing good. New pistils/hairs are growing up through and new growth and thickening up nice for as small as they are. Glad I cut the top off cus they were done for sure. I get it kind of tho. Autonis by age and the top flowered a full 2 weeks before any of the bottom did so I'll give the bottom two more weeks. I fed it a bunch of nutrients yesterday's and today and she loved it. One more feeding and I will switch to all water and flush it a few times over the next two weeks. Usually I wouldn't do t this way but I'm just trying to get the most out of this little auto that just didn't grow very good at all Guess ya really can't grow an auto like a normal plant. Lol. I've been very careful at marking my plants very well now. Lol
I havent tried any autos yet. This was only my second grow.

skillzd

skillzd

This was my first auto and I got it mixed in with all my other plants

Tomcat

Tomcat

Going to run either a single white widow or a nightmare og for my next grow. Just going to try to concentrate on one plant.

skillzd

skillzd

Dude you should try white widow X big bud. It's suppose to be an awesome yielded and decent potency. That's what I'm growing now and just started flowering and man I tell you what they are a great grow. Very easy grow. You can grow her naturally and still get a great plant. Or you can shove a bunch of nutrients at her and you'd be surprised how much she will take without burn at all. But it's a waste to give too much anyways. They are a great strain to grow. I love it so far and will post pics when I get a chance

My white widow X big buds. The one that I topped once after my auto showed herself. She split into two tops but the next node down the bud branches grew up level with the tops. And then the 3rd node down grew up almost right under those 4. So I'm expecting a great turn out. We're see. This is my first grow in years. I grew a good bit back from 2005-2010 when I was graduating school But damn. I didn't even realize it's been 6 years. Shoot. Guess I should expect a few screw ups still. Lol

skillzd

skillzd

And tomcat. I wouldn't just do the one plant. I would go atleast two or three. Sometimes focusing just on one plant does more hurt than good. Depending on you but most of the time when you do just one you end up spending too much time with it. And the MAIN reason I don't recommend it. Is if something happens and it goes south fast. You only have that one and have to start over. Atleast if you have a few back up plants then no worries. The white widow X big buds is an excellent plant to learn the ropes with. I'm telling you. You could grow 5 of these without any issues. They will grow out all natural with no Nutes or you can shove a bunch at them and they don't burn easily. They will sometimes slow growth down with too much nutrients on them. But just flush them and restart and it will be ok. They are very versatile plants. I know there prob other better ones. But I would suggest this strain because there more room for fluctuation to practice with. And still good a decent yeild no matter what. In my opinion it's a good plant for a beginner to experienced. She will produce a good medicine no matter what as long as you have a good light for her

skillzd

skillzd

I always though autos were a good way to learn for some beginners but now since my first auto try out was a partial failure. I don't think they are any better than a few of the good strains they make that are extremely versatile. My little auto was a nice easy grow and they kind of give you an idea of how much time you have to trim and crop and train your plant in veg before flowering. If you can get fast enough to trim everything and train everything on your regular plant. Before your auto flowers. Than you got the basics But now since over actually grown an auto. That concept doesn't seem so legit now. Lol. But it could have been my lighting or something. I added a nice grow LED I bought and then my CFLs for side lighting. See how it works. I'm going to buy two more LED panels soon.

skillzd

skillzd

I love trimming cannabis. As soon as ya legal here I'll be looking for a job trimming somewhere. Lol. Naw. I got my own business now here. I'll try opening a cannabis business eventually once it's legal

skillzd

skillzd

I'll be happy if I get that from my one plant this grow. Can't wait until my next plants are ready to start mainlining or SCROG. Haven't decided yet. Maybe one of each. Or I'll so both. I'll mainlined and then use the screen I don't think j want a screen though. If j can design this homeade one that attaches to a 5gal bucket and then goes up about a foot to 18in into a 24in circle screen. I though that would be kool to make for tight spaces. So you can have kind of a MINI SCROG. Lol. And you could even have attachment peices attach as it gets bigger I was thinking about getting a tomatoe cage and building it into a SCROG screen like this

Tomcat

Tomcat

I'll be happy if I get that from my one plant this grow. Can't wait until my next plants are ready to start mainlining or SCROG. Haven't decided yet. Maybe one of each. Or I'll so both. I'll mainlined and then use the screen I don't think j want a screen though. If j can design this homeade one that attaches to a 5gal bucket and then goes up about a foot to 18in into a 24in circle screen. I though that would be kool to make for tight spaces. So you can have kind of a MINI SCROG. Lol. And you could even have attachment peices attach as it gets bigger I was thinking about getting a tomatoe cage and building it into a SCROG screen like this
http://scrogger.com/pages/welcome
http://www.scrogco.com/mobile/

Last edited:
skillzd

skillzd

Lol. Yeah after I typed that I was looking around and found them. Guess they make them and sell them already. Oh well. Still might as well make my own when I finally do one like that. I think this next grow I'm just going to mainline And then I'm ordering seeds today and can't decide what to get cus I only have like $30 to spend on seeds right now. Pineapple Express sounds good and is a high yeild And I want more of these WWxBB too but will have to wait cus I want to try some others. Anyone know where I can get gorilla glue seeds for cheap. I just want like 2 of them and the cheapest I found is a PACK for $75. Just don't need that many right now. Ugh. I gotta decide what I want. Damn

Top Bottom