CBF

CBF

Supporter
Purple Indica X SCreme BC1,

Doctas PI cut, pollied by a single Strawberry creme male from the
BC1 generation. this combination worked well and has produced a
very nice indoor offerin. vertually zero stretch in most plants,
tight branchy plants.

flavors and aromas go from strawberry to bubblegum, finishes in 9 weeks.
excellent colors and thick tric fields. somewhat tough to grow and manage
nutes with this line.

Purple indica x screme bc1 f2s  auction
Purple indica x screme bc1 f2s  auction 2
Purple indica x screme bc1 f2s  auction 3
D

dogsnob

me likes very very much hehe great job mate whats the puff like bro good i hope mate

CBF

CBF

Supporter
hey nobber, sweet purple bubblegum, others a sweet dirty note. some hit hard, mostly stoney smoke. indica lovers bud. not really up my alley. nice branchy tight plants.

wonka

wonka

everything i have seen of yours has been sticky icky n dank..

O

ograskal

Wow..That looks like some straight candy dank right there bro..I bet she tastes and smells soooo good...Keep up the great work bro...~ogr

S

sativablast

nice looking plants, im with yu id prefer less indica
any Phaze crossing coming soon?

CBF

CBF

Supporter
hey all thanks for commin by much appreciated.

sativablast, currently workin the Strawberry Hill (PHaze X SCremeBC1) X (SCreme X PHaze) be abit as there veggin at this point. and plan on goin through a few runs to find plants to move along.

next batch of seed due up are the SCreme'N Dawg(Chemdog D X SCreme BX1) huge batch commin in. beans at auction are a auction test i guess you could say. see how it turns out.

S

songbird420

GOALLLL!!! Just won you PI x SC Bx. CBF and saying that I'm stoked is an understatement. CBF, u don't know me from from adam, but I've been a fan of your wares and videography for years n just wanted to thank you for making these available. Crazy how the cannabis gods work... wanted the PI since it started making waves a few years ago and always wanted to try ur screme. Both desires fulfilled, f#ckin sweet. Wen ur Screamin Dawg is listed i'm on that like a soul brotha chasing a pretty lady with a phat booty. Stayed up for 4+ hours to assure that i won i'm going 2 bed. thx logic. peace all.

U

uwg13

GOALLLL!!! Just won you PI x SC Bx. CBF and saying that I'm stoked is an understatement. CBF, u don't know me from from adam, but I've been a fan of your wares and videography for years n just wanted to thank you for making these available. Crazy how the cannabis gods work... wanted the PI since it started making waves a few years ago and always wanted to try ur screme. Both desires fulfilled, f#ckin sweet. Wen ur Screamin Dawg is listed i'm on that like a soul brotha chasing a pretty lady with a phat booty. Stayed up for 4+ hours to assure that i won i'm going 2 bed. thx logic. peace all.

lol sounds like the right guy got this one. this cut looks nice. is this from a bagseed or something?

CBF

CBF

Supporter
lol sounds like the right guy got this one. this cut looks nice. is this from a bagseed or something?

the plant pictured is a F1 female that the F2 seed offerin come off of.

it is a cross i did a bit ago. description says it all.

U

uwg13

the plant pictured is a F1 female that the F2 seed offerin come off of.

it is a cross i did a bit ago. description says it all.

oh was wondering about what the PI was from. figured the pic was of straight PI :)

CBF

CBF

Supporter
PI purple indica is a clone only from the Docta. but yeah the pic is a BlackToothGrin Pheno.

U

uwg13

more of these going up. can we keep the bidding reasonable for my wallet's sake :D

Top Bottom