~Purple Kush Cake~Spider Farmer SE3000!

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

😁 I get on the podium often but have only won it three times in about 5 years brother. This was the first time I’ve won it with all the cool prizes. I’m still waiting on half the donors to get back to me.

Your very welcome bro!
@ImpulsiveGrower how did the purple kush cake turn out for you and was that from seed or clone?
I had to contact cult classic on IG and I saw Logic took 707 off the prize list, they never got back too me

Last edited:
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I had to contact cult classic on IG and I saw Logic took 707 off the prize list, they never got back too me
I wonder what happened bc they sent me the 3 packs of my choosing when I won. It did take awhile to round everyone up tho.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Happy Sunday fam!!! The terps are super sweet smelling they remind me of that punch cake. Yet the stem rub is cinnamon just like the purple kush. It’s gonna be Interesting to see how this one finishes out it’s looking like I’m gonna have to pop a bunch more of these 🤘

I also grabbed another full tray of plants for the garden. We grow it all over here!!! What do you guys grow in your veggies gardens?View attachment 1247362View attachment 1247361View attachment 1247363
Looking good!

Top Bottom