Purple Kush day 53

• Thread starter Raiderfan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pvtpilot

Those last couple days are the hardest. I find myself in the grow room every 30 mintues around that time lol

Looking awesome bro.

S-H

D

Daddy-O

Don't we all! How many times have we saved fatal stoner mistakes by obsessively peaking every time you get a chance. The list of potentially killer mistakes I've almost made would take a seperate thread to list...leaving green light on, forgetting to restart fans after folier feeds, goofy settings on vents, temps, humidity and other F-ups. At least, I'm not flying a plane! Your PK looks mavalous.

R

Raiderfan420

dude that 1st pic is awe inspiring

Thank you brother

Those last couple days are the hardest. I find myself in the grow room every 30 mintues around that time lol

Looking awesome bro.

S-H
That is the truth.. I have internal clock now that sounds an alarm when the lights come on. lol

Don't we all! How many times have we saved fatal stoner mistakes by obsessively peaking every time you get a chance. The list of potentially killer mistakes I've almost made would take a seperate thread to list...leaving green light on, forgetting to restart fans after folier feeds, goofy settings on vents, temps, humidity and other F-ups. At least, I'm not flying a plane! Your PK looks mavalous.

LOL No shit right? Thanks :)

piff means dank haha good job brother

Oh, gotcha. lol Thanks for the compliment :)

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Looks perfecet you got her dialed in ....JACK

Illmind

Illmind

niice def pk dom

i believe the first gens are (pk x ??) f1s. that is pk dom but original has super fat indie leaves.. im sure its fuckin amazing purp looks the part, u got a greenthumb fa sho. im def jelous enjoy & i kinda hear u on the cotton candy thang, too sweet to describe. peace brudda

stickyicky

stickyicky

Nice fat nugs. Love the colors flashing on them beauties.

Enjoy!!!

C

Cartelero37

Very good grow RF420! looks like u yielded a pair of P's at least!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Job well done, looks amazing, hey, how long did you flush them? good lookin pics as well, need me some PK

R

Raiderfan420

i believe the first gens are (pk x ??) f1s. that is pk dom but original has super fat indie leaves.. im sure its fuckin amazing purp looks the part, u got a greenthumb fa sho. im def jelous enjoy & i kinda hear u on the cotton candy thang, too sweet to describe. peace brudda

It is supposed to be blue sky pk from clone. The Large fans were so purple, solid purple. I am talking about the fans that you can hide you head behind. I should have taken a pic of the fans. They looked sick.
Nice fat nugs. Love the colors flashing on them beauties.

Enjoy!!!
Thanks man, yeah the colors area amazing.

Very good grow RF420! looks like u yielded a pair of P's at least!
Tha's what I am looking for. :)
Job well done, looks amazing, hey, how long did you flush them? good lookin pics as well, need me some PK
Thank you. I ended up flushing for 7 days. The purple really took over the last week.

Here are a couple pics I took tonight 3-days hanging now

1 4 2nd round 012
1 4 2nd round 013
1 4 2nd round 014
Illmind

Illmind

hey i could be wrong i send u a pic of a orig pk hybrid was from ca, was like 4 yrs ago when grown but u c what i mean. mine wasnt pk dom but leaves are still husky. gimme sum time to u/l i usually aint on a pc so cant ul.

R

Raiderfan420

very nice...Rf

Thak you.

hey i could be wrong i send u a pic of a orig pk hybrid was from ca, was like 4 yrs ago when grown but u c what i mean. mine wasnt pk dom but leaves are still husky. gimme sum time to u/l i usually aint on a pc so cant ul.
I didn't get the pic. I am curious now though. RollinJ was the on that informed me that PK was just a resurected strain from the 90's. I would really like to check out what you grew.:)

R

Rolln J

not PK in general - just the sr72 pk...

I cant speak about all the other strains of PK going around.

S

SUPERBABY

Nice, nice, nice:)

I know this is your first run (great job BTW), so you may not be able to draw a comparison between growing methods, but can I ask what your yield was?

I have 6 PK's in 12/12 documented in my grow diary that look real nice

congrats again

G

Gromer

Wow man nice grow and excellent shots.Maybe I missed it goin through the thread but how many watts were over those???Very nice return you got,great job your investment paid off.

Top Bottom