Purple Kush day 53

• Thread starter Raiderfan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Raiderfan420

not PK in general - just the sr72 pk...

I cant speak about all the other strains of PK going around.

Not sure what you are saying. lol Maybe I missed something.
Nice, nice, nice:)

I know this is your first run (great job BTW), so you may not be able to draw a comparison between growing methods, but can I ask what your yield was?

I have 6 PK's in 12/12 documented in my grow diary that look real nice

congrats again

Thanks man. :) I haven't weighed anything yet, so not sure about the yeild yet. They are getting close to that point though. I got a little crackeling in the stems when I bend them.

Wow man nice grow and excellent shots.Maybe I missed it goin through the thread but how many watts were over those???Very nice return you got,great job your investment paid off.

Thank you. I am running two 2000 watts. I am happy with the way it is looking so far. I will know in the next couple of days when I move to jars for cure and weigh it out.

G

Gromer

Well for PK done under 2k I think just by looking you did very well.At the very least Id be stoked over all the bubble your gonna get from that trim!!Killer purple bubble mmmm!!

R

Rolln J

Well for PK done under 2k I think just by looking you did very well.At the very least Id be stoked over all the bubble your gonna get from that trim!!Killer purple bubble mmmm!!

it will be purple bubble too! heres some a friend made from that cut:
53929d1257561121-new-member-1st-hydro-grow-pics-clone-current-pk-hash.jpg

R

Raiderfan420

I am waiting on my bags now. :)

it will be purple bubble too! heres some a friend made from that cut:
53929d1257561121-new-member-1st-hydro-grow-pics-clone-current-pk-hash.jpg

Wow!! I am excited about makin' hash now. :character0029: That looks amazing

S

sleepyhead

i heard using 2 ice cube size pieces of dry ice can be super awsome and doesnt effect the bubble hash

R

Rolln J

dry ice

i heard using 2 ice cube size pieces of dry ice can be super awsome and doesnt effect the bubble hash

yep it helps get the water temp down really quick and bubbles as it evaporates gently nudging the frozen trichs from their perch!

R

Raiderfan420

Stems snapped:) I moved to jars tonight. I ended up with 810 gms I still have probably another 50 grams in popcorn that I haven't trimmed yet. Overall I am happy with the result. I smoked a bowl tonight. Although that sweet smell they had during flower isn't back, but you can taste it when smoking it. It definatly is a couch lock bud, It has taken me 10 minutes to post this. lol

Weigh in 002
Weigh in 004
Weigh in 005
S

SUPERBABY

That sweet smell will return my friend..

happy freakin new year to you:)

R

Rolln J

yeah love that jar of goodness - total couch lock bro - wait til you get a couple week cure on that - miss having a big sack of that around - might have to get me a mom or 2!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
wow raider what a first grow this was!!what did ya mean when siad that you had two 200 watts? what are you using for lights?i noticed what looked like a t5 in some pics way back..is this for side lighting?great stuff man..can't wait to see the bubble and taste after the cure!!

R

Raiderfan420

That sweet smell will return my friend..

happy freakin new year to you:)

Yes it is comming back :)

yeah love that jar of goodness - total couch lock bro - wait til you get a couple week cure on that - miss having a big sack of that around - might have to get me a mom or 2!
I have noticed that it moistens up when in the jars. I left the lids off over night to get them crispy again. I have been burping for 30 mins 3 times a day.

wow raider what a first grow this was!!what did ya mean when siad that you had two 200 watts? what are you using for lights?i noticed what looked like a t5 in some pics way back..is this for side lighting?great stuff man..can't wait to see the bubble and taste after the cure!!
Sorry man I meant 2000 wts. I have two 4x4' t-5's in the veg room. I do have a couple 2 x t8's as additional side lighting in the flower room, but I am not convinced it makes much of a difference with the hps.

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

Damn man that ooks narley. What cut is that. Is that a clone only strian or can you get beans. once again great pics. i would like to see a smoke report if you get time :rauch08:

R

Raiderfan420

Damn man that ooks narley. What cut is that. Is that a clone only strian or can you get beans. once again great pics. i would like to see a smoke report if you get time :rauch08:

Thanks brother, it is purple kush and yes it is clone only strain. It would be awesome to grow from a bean though if they ever work that out.

I can give you a preliminary smoke report, but they are still curing.

Smell - it has sweet aroma, almost the smell when you pop the top on a can of grape soda. The smell while flowering is now starting to become more previlant now after a few days in jars. My wife says she just wants to eat a bud, it smells so good. lol

Taste- the sweetness stronger when smoked than when scratch and sniffed. lol It almost like if you had a peice of candy in your mouth when you hit it. It sn't as smooth as it will be when it cures, but is not harsh at all right now.

high-The inhale is smooth and it immediatly hits your head and blurs you vision for a couple seconds as you exhale followed by a couple cough cough's. Then it doesn't take long to numb the body. I can feel it crawl up my spine until I am in a temporary coma. As it settles in I get the urge to share a story and start to notice things around me that I haven't noticed before. lol There is some mild visual imparements as I see stationary things suddenly have the abilty to move. lol I swear my house plants are waiving at me. The high has a good endurance too.

So that is my preliminary smoke report. Ofcourse I had to smoke a bowl while writing this to be accurate. :rauch08:

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

Sounds like a a winner. u always have to cheif a lil bit while giving a smoke report. i love that your wife wants to eat it. while if you get some good pics when its cured send them my way

here is i pic of my lil baby purple SFV hope its a female i have like 20 more beans

PSFV baby

R

Raiderfan420

Sounds like a a winner. u always have to cheif a lil bit while giving a smoke report. i love that your wife wants to eat it. while if you get some good pics when its cured send them my way

here is i pic of my lil baby purple SFV hope its a female i have like 20 more beans

View attachment 61346

Yeah, I just trimmed up that popcorn tonight and it was more than I had expected. I got a bout 3 ounces from it, which puts my total up to 31.5 ounces or 910 grams I think. Anyway I am interested to see how that SFV turns out.

saldiado

saldiado

haha did i miss something. maybe you should post that in introduce yourself abc...ha

saldiado

saldiado

great job man looks like some dank smoke, let us know how it is in a couple weeks.

Top Bottom