~Purple Kush~Sunset Sherb~White Widow~

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Excellent work as usual Bro!

Your light project is looking very cool. Best of luck to you on that!
Thanx man I really appreciate it I was sitting on the parts for a couple months and was finally able build it. It’s honestly a lot easier to build than you would think. How’s your garden? I’ve been trying to stay active with everyone’s threads but moving into my house has taken a lot of my time.

Madmax

Madmax

Nice grows mate..i grew the sunset outdoors few yrs back and she grew to a nice sized plant with a beautiful aroma of candy..absolutely filthy buds jam packed with trics.they stunk up the place that bad they invited unwanted attention lol....i had 3 phenos and all went to 9 weeks ..checkout my diary last page and you will see a closeup of the buds..

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Nice grows mate..i grew the sunset outdoors few yrs back and she grew to a nice sized plant with a beautiful aroma of candy..absolutely filthy buds jam packed with trics.they stunk up the place that bad they invited unwanted attention lol....i had 3 phenos and all went to 9 weeks ..checkout my diary last page and you will see a closeup of the buds..
I’ll check it out for sure! Ya I’m guessing she will be done around 9 weeks or so.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
You could go at 8 1/2 as i usually go to get the heaviest yield i can and were showing roughly 20% amber...has great bag appeal and women loved it...
Under your coco thread? I don’t think I seen it but maybe I didn’t go back far enough. I’m at work too so I’m rushing trying to look lol

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Almost there!!! I also started flowering my purple kush clone and I’m trying to reverse a branch and get some feminized pollen. I will be doing some pollen chucking in the new future with some expensive seeds I picked up.
~Purple kush~
D0A0F046 B973 4D76 B3E9 B22FD738EDAF

White Widow
28B765A0 BED2 404C B5BA 1738B69C9F8F

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Today was a good day! I bought a 65 in TV, my first verified cut, and harvested the white widow!! The sunset sherb is taking forever it seems and the Purple kush is almost done as well!! The elite clone I acquired is called grape gas and it’s a tissue culture coming straight from Cali. Today was an amazing Black Friday and yes a did pay 100$ for this cut but I figured I’m paying a lot for seeds and it was originally 250$ so I went for it 🤷‍♂️.

White widow
A53EBF4A 90B0 4ECD 82DD 11C00BCB2FEE

Purple kush
727E7137 FF9F 47A3 A8FC 3D7613175395

Sunset sherbert
94F8C460 291E 4618 BEDC 4EFE767270D1

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
They all look good. The sherb is my bet! Ill call it now and say itll be the winner out of the grow.
Man I’ll be surprised bc I’m loving the other 2 but they are also way ahead. These plants were all grown thru out their whole life without any issues they were all in perfect health. The sunset sherb did start to show a little cal deficiency early in flower but besides that they were givin optimal conditions and the hard work is paying off I’m stoked for this harvest! This is the Christmas stash…

Madmax

Madmax

Sunset sherbet from mnsl or is it msnl lol.this is 1 of the 3 phenos i got..my no2 was close to yours ..i have one seed to this which i will grow out one day and maybe femme itself or cross over the other big budded pheno.then idk maybe grow them for a couple yrs indoors..this plant was soo loud..soo sweet i couldnt get enough of it.beatiful smoke not racy and not too potent..was very enjoyable..
Screenshot 20190321 163223 1

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Sunset sherbet from mnsl or is it msnl lol.this is 1 of the 3 phenos i got..my no2 was close to yours ..i have one seed to this which i will grow out one day and maybe femme itself or cross over the other big budded pheno.then idk maybe grow them for a couple yrs indoors..this plant was soo loud..soo sweet i couldnt get enough of it.beatiful smoke not racy and not too potent..was very enjoyable..View attachment 1192126
Looks amazing brotha ya I’m gonna do some pollen chucking soon. I’m working on reversing a clone of the purple kush I just started flowering. Maybe we can trade some beans when the time comes and you grow out some of mine and I’ll do some of yours. I got some purple punch crosses I wanna throw at this grape gas (CLTVTD cut) I just bought. Grape fuel terps my mouth is watering already 🔜

Madmax

Madmax

Looks fire mate....sure we could exchange beans down the track ..im a long way off doing any chucking though as i will b doing them outdoors and im a little late to do that here...i gotta grow short variety indicas with that grow no taller than 1.2 as tats my li it i can go to my light..my shed roof needs to b another ft taller lol..but i might b able to grow them outdoors at my bros place. 😃.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Here we are passing the 8 week threshold I’m used to over the last year with this sunset sherbert. It still hasn’t changed much and as for the purple kush it was getting fat af the last couple weeks and also some purple hues are coming thru. I put a clone of it into flower and I’m trying to reverse a branch to get some feminized pollen. Video update below going thru some of my observations in the garden and the different grow styles I’ve used over the year. Have a good week everyone!
CF6418F5 516D 40CE ABA7 B1642FA991B5

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Still trimming up the white widow but she is dank af! Smoked a little bit and threw some of the scissor hash on and ripped a small bowl. Looks like my yield will not be as big as I would’ve liked. The 15 extra days of veg time and increasing the pot size from 3 to 5 hasn’t helped. I did direct the growth upwards thru the trellis instead of scrogging it out like I did the first time. I also supplemented with co2 in the first 2 weeks of flower so these are some of the variables. Of course genetics play a role too but stil.
7CFDB540 5D8E 4DE5 9672 190079D14C7E

I also received my new cut in the mail some I’m excited to grow her out and do some pollen chucking
F14B9942 0589 48DC B6DE 423FE95E3CF1
2A637388 43C2 450D 8DBD B8C6EA92EDC4

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Almost finished trimming the white widow and I got my nice light out for taking pictures so I can really capture what this bud looks like. My camera on my phone doesn’t take the best pics and when I record it gives of a warmer color of light so I’ll be busting this out for taking pictures.

Smoked a full joint of it and it had my giggly and very energized I’m really happy how the quality turned out and it smoked smooth and had a nice taste and it’s only been dried!! A month from now this is gonna be sooooo tasty I can’t wait!!
36879C8C 0797 432B B5CD 88D682C2E46F

Top Bottom