Purple Kush

• Thread starter SweetTooth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SweetTooth

SweetTooth

Here is some Fraser Valley Purple Kush and some Orange Kush that I am rockin in a coco bed. These pics are day 55

FVPK
other_misc_016.jpg
other_misc_014.jpg
other_misc_008.jpg

Orange Kush
other_misc_017.jpg
other_misc_022.jpg
other_misc_023.jpg

noodles

noodles

Wow- you did a great job dude. Is that purple kush related to the lvpk? What is the orange kush?

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

Wow- you did a great job dude. Is that purple kush related to the lvpk? What is the orange kush?

Hey thanks man,

I am pretty sure that this pk cut is not related to lvpk. It has around 3x stretch and produces golf balls bottom to top with frame work like that of an OG. Yield is improved for sure.

I am pretty sure that the orange kush is the same cut that Motarebel was working with (the cut used in the UBC Chemo x orange kush)

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

looking good bro nice and purple-lay gotta love the purple it taste so good, keep up the great work bro......GM

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

Thanks allot guys. It feels good to get a crop in for the first time in 6 years! Got to focus on yield now though and start doing the dial type deally lol

philly kush

philly kush

Sweettooth those ladies r lookin tasty! Nice pix,Good work how long u gonna take them?Goodluck n a happy Harvest.PEACE!!

T

TreFarmer

Sprinkling confectioners' sugar is cheating;)
Killin' it!!
Hoping my PK is THIS^^^

sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm bro killer grow those babies look super tasy very nice job!

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

very nice pics!

i'd say it's a helluva success for the 1st crop in 6 years!!

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

very nice pics!

i'd say it's a helluva success for the 1st crop in 6 years!!

haha, thanks man. First time with 600's and first with these strains, and first shot at coco too. Why do I like to make things hard on myself??!!!

I just hope it weighs up. I do miss the 1000's already though. Next run is all orange kush and then more purple kush after that. I have some Kish and Some wifi seeds that I am working on too. Onward and upward to bigger plants!!!

Top Bottom