• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Strain: Purple Kush
Lineage if known: ______
Grower: Ocanabis
Judge:
Type (sativa/indica ratio): Indica (Clone Only)

EYE APPEAL

<8> Density
<10> Aroma

COMMENTS:
Very aromatic with nice density but not rock hard.

SMOKE REPORT

<8> Potency
<10> Taste
<10> Smoothness (1 = harsh 10 = smooth)
<8> Indica Influence
<> Sativa Influence
<1> Effect Onset (1 = immediate 10 = super creeper)
<2-3> Duration (In hours)
<1> Tolerance Buildup (1 = slow 10 = fast)
<10> Overall Satisfaction

COMMENTS:

High Description: super clean head high that last's
Smell: Skunk/Hash/ & Grapes
Taste: Grapes and hash
Medical Effects:Very uplifting mood elevator
<> Medicinal Strength

KEEPER?
<> YES

FINAL COMMENTS:
Some of the best Grape/Hash weed I have ever had the pleasure of smoking.The Taste just rolls of the pallet and leaves you wanting more.You can smoke this all day long and not get tired of it as every time you light up its like a refreshing shower that wakes you up.The smoke is very smooth and thick but not harsh by any means.
She seems to be a bit finicky for rooting but once she has rooted she takes of very nicely.Best to top once or twice to form a few nice branches as her buds will fill those branches all the way up with fat sticky buds.
Ocanabis.

Purple kush dry nugs 004
Purple kush dry nugs 008
Purple kush dry nugs 018
Purple kush dry nugs 017
Purple kush dry nugs 016
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice job Ocanabis!You nock it out of the park every time:)

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
those pics r illie

also interested which cut is this ?

B

Blunt Burna

one of my all time favs, but the kind i get is straight up "knock you the hell out" bud.

D

Dr Herbal

yum yum they look so tasty well grown mate wouldnt mind having somthing like that in my room :)

O

Oxirous

Nice Macro shot, love to see the trichs. :ninja
Strain: Purple Kush
Lineage if known: ______
Grower: Ocanabis
Judge:
Type (sativa/indica ratio): Indica (Clone Only)

EYE APPEAL

<8> Density
<10> Aroma

COMMENTS:
Very aromatic with nice density but not rock hard.

SMOKE REPORT

<8> Potency
<10> Taste
<10> Smoothness (1 = harsh 10 = smooth)
<8> Indica Influence
<> Sativa Influence
<1> Effect Onset (1 = immediate 10 = super creeper)
<2-3> Duration (In hours)
<1> Tolerance Buildup (1 = slow 10 = fast)
<10> Overall Satisfaction

COMMENTS:

High Description: super clean head high that last's
Smell: Skunk/Hash/ & Grapes
Taste: Grapes and hash
Medical Effects:Very uplifting mood elevator
<> Medicinal Strength

KEEPER?
<> YES

FINAL COMMENTS:
Some of the best Grape/Hash weed I have ever had the pleasure of smoking.The Taste just rolls of the pallet and leaves you wanting more.You can smoke this all day long and not get tired of it as every time you light up its like a refreshing shower that wakes you up.The smoke is very smooth and thick but not harsh by any means.
She seems to be a bit finicky for rooting but once she has rooted she takes of very nicely.Best to top once or twice to form a few nice branches as her buds will fill those branches all the way up with fat sticky buds.
Ocanabis.

T

THefarmaCy

there are two strains of purple kush, the elite clone going around cali's coffeeshop sr-71 is a og kush x the purps (mendo purps clone bx), and the other purple kush is a purple afghani x hindu kush, so now everyone can know both purple kush strains genetics

W

wpg_breeder

shit man that looks like some AAAA ganja! must taste amazing!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
there are two strains of purple kush, the elite clone going around cali's coffeeshop sr-71 is a og kush x the purps (mendo purps clone bx), and the other purple kush is a purple afghani x hindu kush, so now everyone can know both purple kush strains genetics

the sr 71 is supposedy the ultra violat from tt

the original purple kush does not hav og kush in her genetics n is most likely a pure affie

W

whoodiddy1

Great report Oc. I remember my first with the pk. The head on that was downrite evil, but in a damn good way. Its actually the first strain that I've tried where i could hear my brain say, 'Yo homie, u mite want 2 put the rest j down.' Serious stuff. Hope someones got beans in the works.

S

songbird420

Cali. Conn. has released an alien kush in the past, its cross of the lvpk and the alien. Its know im looking for them.

Top Bottom