Purple Kush

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
holy shit all i can say is thank you ocan you are the man.

W

wpg_breeder

no dout! hes like a library of flavors! stunning pics bro.
thank you!

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks freekin awsome! great grow Ocanabis.

K

koopa troopa

so what about the garberville pk or however you spell that? what's the diff with the las vegas cut? which pk ranks supreme? been hearing about a pk menthol too...

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
to my knowledge it seems this lvpk is the best representation available these days

im much interested myself but noone claims to hold original pk

pk was a staple in gaberville till 84

supposed origin was a find from a vet outside of petrolia area
also in the 80's the panther gap area of southern humbolt tended som o.pk

its been said the gb pk is som bomb smoke but not the real dukey

were she at?resinryder

hope this helps koopa

A

Aerokush101

looks like we have the same or similar cut....

*the richest grape taste you can find, just coates your throat with flavor, kind of like grape cough syrup and halls.....*

KILLER!

D

doggystyled73

to my knowledge it seems this lvpk is the best representation available these days

im much interested myself but noone claims to hold original pk

pk was a staple in gaberville till 84

supposed origin was a find from a vet outside of petrolia area
also in the 80's the panther gap area of southern humbolt tended som o.pk

its been said the gb pk is som bomb smoke but not the real dukey

were she at?resinryder

hope this helps koopa

i posted a thread about this before and yes it seems the LVPK is the best out.. never tried just going by what was said

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
hopfully soon she'll be available pure at the farm

ukno its funny how all these kushes r the craze these days nnn pk dont get her rightful recognition i anint tried no bubba or ghani but og sd anint got nun on pk

i guess its like many of our other strains of yesterday lost forever or secretly guarded in s.holland lol

not familiar wit her live but ill neva forget my all time fav smoke ,i must say that the pics of resinryder pk from ic is quite diff from most ive seen nn could be the one

1luvbigherb

O

oglovinlife18

im not really to much of a purple fan but that looks like a must try strain for sure

D

D9420

hey i have a question for yeah reguarding this one is the yield low. cause i have a friend that sends me all types of seeds from cali and the last bundle had a lil baggie with one seed in it marked purple kush. i popped it its fem and 48 days in flower it looks and smells amazing but looks like it is not gonna produce much granted it is my first run of it and it was a hacked up mom ,but diffently gonna be a low yielder was wondering your thoughts on it

most good kushes seem to be low yielder's but the bud is very potent smoke. like the SFV OGK i seen it growing it was a low yielder. but the bud was a 9.5-10 for potency. it was some very dank lemony smoke.
it got you uber stoned very good smoke some of the best i ever tried. i was offered a clone of the SFV but the yield discouraged me. so instead i got a clone of the Pre-98 Bubba Kush it seemed to have good yields for a Kush. and is some very potent bud. :smiley_joint:

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Hi Brad

Glad things worked out for you.Enjoy my freind

Hi Aussie
hey i have a question for yeah reguarding this one is the yield low. cause i have a friend that sends me all types of seeds from cali and the last bundle had a lil baggie with one seed in it marked purple kush. i popped it its fem and 48 days in flower it looks and smells amazing but looks like it is not gonna produce much granted it is my first run of it and it was a hacked up mom ,but diffently gonna be a low yielder was wondering your thoughts on it

The yeild is descent for sure.Off of a 2' high bush I yeild a bit more than a zip.The cut I have also has the nicest Grape/hashy taste I have ever come across.She will be in my home for some time to come.

ukcheeseman
fuk man them buds look so sweet man

She is a sweat heart for sure.I have a nice 3' high bush in bloom now thats about 4 weeks in and I also have a perfectly round bush about 2' high thats about 2 weeks in bloom.

Thanks for all the great comments.
See you all soon
Ocan.

F

freemangenetics

my favorite!

hello m8,same avatar different name,actually if you look closely on the other site the name is there!
just feelin my way around and reving up for some pancakes,if you know what i mean.hasta luego mi amigo
:smiley_joint:

D

donniedarko

i love the way it came out.... im from the bay Oakland area and even then its hard to get... i may be going at the wrong times --- sr71 hardly ever gets it... and harborside is not a good place to go to since its so commercial and large... there is one last place i have yet to try ... that would be cool the bay is gonna get some sr71 pk seeds ---

S

SkyHi

Im in the bay too i treied ken's PK from richmond dispensary ...Off the hook and tasty!

M

Medic

Straight 10 week bubba. great job getting the grape taste in there bro.

wheres she in full flower

Top Bottom