Purple Moonshine?

• Thread starter StrawberryGirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StrawberryGirl

Anyone know anything about these seeds? Ive searched thru Moonshines man stuff and cant find anything on em. :harvest:

joeca1i

joeca1i

Must be a pheno of dutchpassions bluemoonshine..Blue Moonshine is one of the earliest maturing members of the Blue Family. This hybrid originated in the early 1990s. Not a commercial variety, this super potent Blueberry – Indica, covered with standing THC trichomes. Taste and high are impressive, a connaiseurs delight. Characteristic is the long lasting narcotic body high. The average yield is is compensated by the pure quality of the smoke. Short (80 cm) stout Kush plants that produce dense, tight, rock-hard nuggets of trichome-coated bud. A true "hash plant".

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Purple Indica x Blue Moonshine, got a pack in the fridge...

S

StrawberryGirl

Purple Indica x Blue Moonshine, got a pack in the fridge...

ummm....thats the pack i was talking about. Curb didnt know...i need to grab that pack, ill trade ya tom hill haze from "worthless POS" stock...:harvest:

D

direwolph

What a coincidence...

Fire Alien Kush and Fire X18 projects will start in around a week. The Fire OG BX project has already started.... We are also gonna try and start the Purple Bubblegum and Purple Moonshine projects soon as well...Thanks for your input everyone...~ogr

O

OG Moonshine

Seattle Purple Indica x Dj Short Blue Moonshine male. Super Squat INDICA dominant strain., Purple Coloration of 90% of the plants. Some phenos exhibit insane purple colors from start to finish. 60-70 day finishing times. Grape/blueberry flavors mixed with hints of red wine and incense.

Top Bottom