Purple Pain Killer

• Thread starter symbiote420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

An OG Kush varietal outta Berkeley, CA. pollinated by a Purple Afghan male = Purple Pain Killer!

MedMan crossed the PPK with DNA's Rockstar to create his Rockstar Kush strain that took 3rd place at the Treating Yourself Cup last June.
After growing this cut out finally and seeing how solid she is for myself, she'll have to stick around for a minute .....maybe I'll make a couple crosses with her myself!

Purple pain killer

Purple pain killer 2

It appears I didn't download all my pics off my cam LOL I'll get more PPK pics up tonite (day 60), these pics are of day 56 ....going 63!! She's got a nice purple tinge, a funky, pungent smell, and a great yielder ....to me this is one of the most potent strains my homie Leafdoctor ran, he gifted it to me because he doesn't have anymore room for her! :joyful:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
An OG Kush varietal outta Berkeley, CA. pollinated by a Purple Afghan male = Purple Pain Killer!

MedMan crossed the PPK with DNA's Rockstar to create his Rockstar Kush strain that took 3rd place at the Treating Yourself Cup last June.
After growing this cut out finally and seeing how solid she is for myself, she'll have to stick around for a minute .....maybe I'll make a couple crosses with her myself!

View attachment 295176

View attachment 295177

It appears I didn't download all my pics off my cam LOL I'll get more PPK pics up tonite (day 60), these pics are of day 56 ....going 63!! She's got a nice purple tinge, a funky, pungent smell, and a great yielder ....to me this is one of the most potent strains my homie Leafdoctor ran, he gifted it to me because he doesn't have anymore room for her! :joyful:
DNA did Rocklock or someone did I think and the Rockstar was Bonguru Beans work. I've grown the Rockstar and it was solid frosters, just lacked in flavor as a lot of white strains do but was kinda metallic limey in flav and a powerhouse!!
Regardless, I like it, pump that girl!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Day 63 pre harvest pics!

Symbiote420 II 039

Symbiote420 II 040

Symbiote420 II 042

Symbiote420 II 043

Symbiote420 II 045

Symbiote420 II 046

Symbiote420 II 047

I've always been impressed by this strain, the 1st time I tried some from Leaf it blow my mind! She's a vigorous gal with that pungent skunky smell that really taxes a carbon filter .....I love those kinda strains! Nugs are rock hard, I checked the scope this time and she looked about 50% amber ........some stony nights are a coming LOL

I have a couple studs that this little lady will to be introduced to!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Thanks for stopping by all, I'm sampling some PPK right now, after 6 days hanging and 9 days in the jar .....keeps knocking me out!

Symbiote420 II 123

Has a pungent skunky musty odor with hints of a grape scented perfume, it hits like a hammer!! Yes sir, this is gonna be in sym's garden for awhile!

med man

med man

Breeder
Thanks for stopping by all, I'm sampling some PPK right now, after 6 days hanging and 9 days in the jar .....keeps knocking me out!

View attachment 300631

Has a pungent skunky musty odor with hints of a grape scented perfume, it hits like a hammer!! Yes sir, this is gonna be in sym's garden for awhile!

sik dude. i didnt realize that you just finished up :-)

i find 3 main phenos as per usual with hybrids. one very chem fuel skunk, one very rotten fruit skunk and one perfect blend, chem fuel rotten fruit skunk like the original mother :-)

how long did you let her go?

med-man

symbiote420

symbiote420

I usually take her 63 days! I gotta get some of your gear to hunt thru myself, Leaf says the other pheno he had was the keeper and the buds were purple and smelled of rotten fruit/skunk! Keep up the good work homie, it's good to see our genetics gettin' out here!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Meant to type it's good to see your genetics gettin' out here lol, what strains do you recommend someone like me who likes potent indy/saty hybrids?

Latest posts

Top Bottom